North Korea is not afraid of anyone

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: North Korea is not afraid of anyone

wonder when jong will cross the line into something more serious.ever wonder if this is the beginning of the end of the world in certain ways? you have the economy tanking everywhere not to mention other crazy things happening almost every other minute.

cheapseats

EOG Master

the more they do, the more the world recognizes that these things are like iraq's scuds, not much to talk about. now the nuc thing is another thing, that will be dealt with on a global basis.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Kim Jong Il has all the people in North Korea under his spell. Just look at some of the people in this video. They act like he's god. Watch Inside North Korea - SnagFilms

they do that because they know the consequences if they DON'T

all of the government informants (read: snitches) who rat out anyone they can to make them look better

the people there know what happens if something goes bad. this NUT has a "rule of 3" in place where if I say/do something bad - i suffer but so does THRRE GENERATIONS - so if i do something bad - my PARENTS suffer as would my siblings and their spouses and THEIR kids as well. so imagine being 4 years ols and because your uncle popped off and did something bad YOU have to suffer as well - even though you had no idea what they did

people there say great things about him because they know what happens if they don't

Death rattle of N. Korea. You just hope they don't mess up anywhere else when they implode. . .Seoul is only 35 miles from the DMZ; they can probably level it before U.S. firepower can be brought to bear. . .Understand the Kim's only goal is to remain in power. He will act accordingly.

mr merlin

EOG Master

dont worry, maybe someday obama will toughen up and do something...will be a long time coming, but someday it just might happen.

the glue

EOG Veteran

What do you want him to do send all the boys in Iraq over there....Just start a third war.Iraq and Afghanistan are not enough for you...2938u4ji23

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

What do you want him to do send all the boys in Iraq over there....Just start a third war.Iraq and Afghanistan are not enough for you...2938u4ji23

We need to drop the bomb on them. They don't seem to want to listen to any other line of reasoning.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

dont worry, maybe someday obama will toughen up and do something...will be a long time coming, but someday it just might happen.

would love to see him or some Prez do that but IF we (or anyone else joins us) tries to invade North Korea it would make Vietnam look like a Church Social and as bad as Iraq/Afghanistan has been casualty wise it would be miniscule compared to North Korea. we have NO WAY of getting there and invading/surrounding them like we (thought we) did with Iraq. North Koreans would ALL take our side down and it would be a disaster. and i think/hope the powers to be know this and that is why nothing has been attempted

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

would love to see him or some Prez do that but IF we (or anyone else joins us) tries to invade North Korea it would make Vietnam look like a Church Social and as bad as Iraq/Afghanistan has been casualty wise it would be miniscule compared to North Korea. we have NO WAY of getting there and invading/surrounding them like we (thought we) did with Iraq. North Koreans would ALL take our side down and it would be a disaster. and i think/hope the powers to be know this and that is why nothing has been attempted
:pop:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

FK - great idea but we can't.................wish we could - but we can't. IF we did the WORLD would come to an end within 7 days if not sooner

Where's the justice in taking out a couple of hundred thousand of the prisoner populace of North Korea? The citizenry of North Korea has lived two generations of starvation and hardship at the hands of Kim. If we are going to open a can on North Korea, nukes are not the optimal weapon. A cult of personality like North Korea will fold up like a paper hat once Kim is taken down. We have weapons and procedures in our arsenal which would be more "surgical" in eradicating the threat posed by North Korea.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

The rest of the world knows that the US cannot stomach massive human casualties in a military action anymore, so they don't need to fear as much.