Biggest Concert of 2009 This Weekend in So. Bama

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
Woodstock of the South is this weekend guys. Check out this lineup:

Ronnie Gilley Entertainment is proud to kick-off a star-studded, mega outdoor entertainment extravaganza that will take place Thursday, Friday and Saturday, June 4 - 6, 2009, in Enterprise, AL. Sprawling across 450 acres of breathtaking, rolling countryside the fields of green will transform once again into a community entertainment and recreation center dedicated to offer the festivalgoer a once-in-a-lifetime musical experience.

Eighteen year-old starlet Taylor Swift, who launched her country music career just two years ago, will perform on the BamaJam main stage Thursday night.

Multi-platinum, American Music Award winner, Kid Rock, who has sold over 25 million records, will close the show on Saturday evening (June 6).

Multi-Platinum selling duo Brooks & Dunn, one of the most successful two-sums in country music history with 20 No. 1 hits ('My Maria,' 'Play Something Country,' 'Boot Scootin' Boogie,' 'Believe' and 'Ain't Nothing 'bout You') and 14 Country Music Association Vocal Duo of The Year awards, will perform on Saturday evening, June 6.

Multi-platinum, country music superstar Alan Jackson will perform on Friday, June 5.

The Black Crowes, one of the world's greatest rock 'n' roll artists, will join the list of award-winning entertainers to appear at BamaJam, performing on Friday, June 5, 2009.

The Texas brotherly-trio Los Lonely Boys (Epic Records) join the roster of BamaJam performers on Thursday, June

Grammy-nominated Robert Randolph is the leader of the fierce-foursome, Robert Randolph & The Family Band (Warner Brothers).

Randy Owen, Charlie Daniels, 38 Special, Gary Allan, Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean, John Anderson, Pat Green, Heidi Newfield, Jamey Johnson, Luke Bryan, Shooter Jennings, Randy Houser, Galactic, Drive By Truckers, Aaron Tippin, and LoCash Cowboys.

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: Biggest Concert of 2009 This Weekend in So. Bama

I'll fly in 2 minutes before the Black Crowes go on, and leave 30 seconds after.

Heim

EOG Master

We had the same thing out here in So. Cal called the Stagecoach Festival in
Indio back in April with Paisley and Chesney headlining. Too bad you'all
have to endure an hour of Taylor Swift's singing...

texansfan

EOG Master

I'm still laughing at this quote. I mean, the Black Crowes are ok, but one of the world's greatest?

"The Black Crowes, one of the world's greatest rock 'n' roll artists, will join the list of award-winning entertainers to appear at BamaJam, performing on Friday, June 5, 2009."

texansfan

EOG Master

I've already got my tickets for Green Day. They put on a really great concert.