Anybody ever watch the show "Wipeout"

texansfan

EOG Master
The show is pretty funny. My kids love the show and some of those people really take some good shots. Both of the announcers I know used to be anchors on ESPN, I'm not sure if they still are.

All in all if you have kids it's a pretty funny show to watch together.

Re: Anybody ever watch the show "Wipeout"

The show is pretty funny. My kids love the show and some of those people really take some good shots. Both of the announcers I know used to be anchors on ESPN, I'm not sure if they still are.

All in all if you have kids it's a pretty funny show to watch together.

Not sure if you know or not but the show is a knock off of a knock off. If you want an adult version of it, check out MXC....much better

texansfan

EOG Master

Not sure if you know or not but the show is a knock off of a knock off. If you want an adult version of it, check out MXC....much better

Yeah, I've seen that one. The voice over is what makes MXC funny though imo. Wipeout imo have funnier stunts.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Watched it once...some wicked crashes that look like they don't feel too great. Too much bouncing around from contestant to contestant for me to follow what the fuck is going on.

texansfan

EOG Master

Watched it once...some wicked crashes that look like they don't feel too great. Too much bouncing around from contestant to contestant for me to follow what the fuck is going on.

I watch it mainly with the kids. It's a good show to sit together with the family and have a few laughs.

mofome

Banned

Never seen it. May have to catch it doesnt sound too bad.