WHO WILL WIN THE BELMONT STAKES?

I nailed the Preakness after losing the Derby for the 20th consecutive time...

The Belmont is my favorite since I grew up there and frequented that track starting when I was only 12....

I will post my pick tomorrow...

Who do YOU like? oij213490

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: WHO WILL WIN THE BELMONT STAKES?

looking forward to your pick

BTW i like chocolate candy only cause it sounds good

August West

Rambler

Charitable Man may win, but he's not going to pay any more than $7 as every wiseguy will be using him.

I liked Mr Hot Stuff in the Derby so I'll give him another shot even though he seems to prefer the fake dirt. But I love his breeding.

And my hunch bet is Luv Gov. Named after Spitzer, who basically nearly ruined NYRA by his 2 year/$3 million dollar witch-hunt against them in which the only wrongdoing he found were a few mutuel clerks cheating on their taxes. This was during his A.G. days when he was a 'hero' for cleaning up Wall Street. lol. I hope Luv Gov wins just to shame this clown a little bit more.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

MTB will win.

I don't like C Man at all. He's a great 'fade' imo in all 'matchups'. He didn't appear 'rateable' enough for me last time, he was drifting out slightly on the head ons and had a really 'rough looking gait'. I'm not saying he's lame, but he has a funky way of moving. He's got a great wet pedigree (413 in the form) but i just didnt' love what i saw on tape.

Mr HOt stuff might be interesting to get underneath in the exa or tri. He's bred for wet, gets Prado and can gallop all day. Any horse who can 'run' with Nakatani is solid in my opinion.

Mine that Bird is a serious horse. Dont get fooled that he won at 50-1 (which from a psychological standpoint makes him seem 'less legit) this is a really good animal and i don't know that there are too many 'really good animals' in here.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i dont care what the workout times are there all dogs but mtb when it comes to racing, he smoked the field going away in the derby , i look for the same thing here ,was right on r alex in the 2nd leg , r alex and mtb are the only horses this yr. hope to see them at it in the breeders cup

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

I will be throwing away some $$$ on #4 & #10

ex box tri box

1-4-7-10

Charitable Man GATE to WIRE by 5 lengths. This horse is a machine. Loves belmonts strip and he won the Peter Pan after cutting a 44 half and pulled away by 5 sprinting at the end easily. These Grade 1 horses are really not much to beat, he wins easily.

Liked Dunkirk all week but heard the horse lost some weight which is not good. Still like Chocolate Candy and may have a lean towards Charitable Man because of the pace.

I nailed the Preakness after losing the Derby for the 20th consecutive time...

The Belmont is my favorite since I grew up there and frequented that track starting when I was only 12....

I will post my pick tomorrow...

Who do YOU like? oij213490

I am reading all of these favorites but not too many longshots being posted...:blink:

Therefore, I bet a longshot....

It's the bird baby, but the other bird...:cheers

#4-SUMMER BIRD to WIN the Belmont Stakes!!!!

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Wow! Shrink nailed the Preakness winner. How were you able to sniff out the undefeated super horse Rachel Alexandria, Shrink?

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Funny how we all post Mind instead of Mine :+textinb3

Summer Bird and Chocolate have tightened up today while unusually the Brit exchanges are not keen on laying Mine that Bird, its stayed just over +170 all day even though matchbook had +190 at times.

Summer bird
Mine that bird
Miners escape tricast for the superstitious :LMAO:cheers

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Looks like New York race fans have turned out big time to watch a classic duel between....MTB and Charitable Man.; AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME..

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Chocolate Candy
Dunkirk
Charitable Man
Box exacta

CC to win.

Good luck willy :thumbsup Is there any other front runners in this race or does charitable Man have a free reign (wot a pun :doh1) :cheers

Win, a cheap one may try to go out, but I'm betting there will be some very slow early fractions.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Just looked through the form and their all hold up hosses with 10 furlong+ pedigree 2938u4ji23 Charitable man sticks out as a hoss that it will suit leading a slow pace and sprinting, he could make this an 9 furlong race in reality. However hes too skinny for me but will try to make him an earner. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Chocolate Candy's price is collapsing in Europe. :cheers

I am reading all of these favorites but not too many longshots being posted...:blink:

Therefore, I bet a longshot....

It's the bird baby, but the other bird...:cheers

#4-SUMMER BIRD to WIN the Belmont Stakes!!!!

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

:+money-8+:fireworks: