Jon Lester perfect through 6 innings

tripp

EOG Master
One of the most masterful performances I have ever watched.

18 up, 18 down, throwing 10 strikeouts already in only 61 PITCHES!

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Jon Lester perfect through 6 innings

if he can make it through the 7th i think he has a legit shot at the perfect game. this will be his toughest inning though

tripp

EOG Master

and there it goes. 1 out double to young.

still an amazing performance. hats off to lester, he has been filthy tonight

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

somebody starts one of these threads anytime somebody gets halfway through a game....half the time, they end up losing the game:hangt2938u4ji23

tripp

EOG Master

somebody starts one of these threads anytime somebody gets halfway through a game....half the time, they end up losing the game:hangt2938u4ji23
6 innings would be 2/3 through a game, and at 8-0 i think it's pretty safe to say the sox win:doh1

do you believe me making this thread somehow has an impact on the game?

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

6 innings would be 2/3 through a game, and at 8-0 i think it's pretty safe to say the sox win:doh1

do you believe me making this thread somehow has an impact on the game?

i could care less what your impact is....why do we need a thread everytime a pitcher gets off to a great start in a game?

tripp

EOG Master

i could care less what your impact is....why do we need a thread everytime a pitcher gets off to a great start in a game?

lol, great start? he was perfect through 6 innings, that's two thirds of the ball game, and if he got through the 7th he likely would have gotten it.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

lol, great start? he was perfect through 6 innings, that's two thirds of the ball game, and if he got through the 7th he likely would have gotten it.

yeah considering what, 95%, of all late no hitters are broken up in the 8th and 9th inning?

tripp

EOG Master

yeah considering what, 95%, of all late no hitters are broken up in the 8th and 9th inning?

difference between no hitter and perfect game. perfect game means at the end he his facing the 7-8-9 hitters, whereas a no hitter he is likely facing the top of the order because he'd have a few walks.

i would say 80% chance or better he gets the perfect game if he had it in the 9th facing chris davis, salty and andrus.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

difference between no hitter and perfect game. perfect game means at the end he his facing the 7-8-9 hitters, whereas a no hitter he is likely facing the top of the order because he'd have a few walks.

i would say 80% chance or better he gets the perfect game if he had it in the 9th facing chris davis, salty and andrus.

you have lost your mind....have a good night