Now That Was a Great Race! Any winners here??

mofome

Banned
Re: Now That Was a Great Race! Any winners here??

Oh damn! I am not surprised, Wow!

:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Had a huge race here. Been a while since I had a big horse race.

I bet a $2 super wheel
2/467/467/467

the 2 ran 2nd.. if i keyed him for 2nd like i did for 1st, i wouldve got almost a grand for a $12 investment.. I could puke.

I bet a $2 super wheel
2/467/467/467

the 2 ran 2nd.. if i keyed him for 2nd like i did for 1st, i wouldve got almost a grand for a $12 investment.. I could puke.

11th Race

Belmont S. (G1)
Next Post 7:18 Off: 6:29 | 1 1/2 Miles | 3 Year Olds | Stakes | Purse: $1,000,000
<TABLE class=tjctable summary=Results><TBODY><TR><TH scope=col>#</TH><TH scope=col>Horse</TH><TH scope=col>Jockey</TH><TH scope=col>Weight</TH><TH scope=col>Win</TH><TH scope=col>Place</TH><TH scope=col>Show</TH></TR><TR class=""><TD>4</TD><TD>Summer Bird</TD><TD>Desormeaux K J</TD><TD>126</TD><TD>25.80</TD><TD>9.30</TD><TD>4.70</TD></TR><TR class=altrow><TD>2</TD><TD>Dunkirk</TD><TD>Velazquez J R</TD><TD>126</TD><TD></TD><TD>5.40</TD><TD>3.60</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD>7</TD><TD>Mine That Bird</TD><TD>Borel C H</TD><TD>126</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.60</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

$2 Superfecta (4-2-7-6) Paid $852.00

:hangt

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Shake it off Sanderson. That is a stinger though. You had a good read. Just didn't quite get there. Showed a ton of heart trying to though.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Just got lucky that is all. Don't know dick about horse racing.

Shake it off Sanderson. That is a stinger though. You had a good read. Just didn't quite get there. Showed a ton of heart trying to though.

oh yea... and you know, I forgot to mention the best part of the night. On my way home from missing the Belmont, I hit a fucking deer going 60 mph with no chance to break... It destroyed my grill and the side of my car.

You can't make THAT shit up. :shoot: