Truck, Nationwide, IRL and Cup Race Weekend

madshooter

EOG Member
Truck Race

Crawford over Crafton +125 1 unit

Scott over Almirola +100 1 unit

Skinner to win @ +725 .10 unit

Crawford to win @ +1700 .06 unit

this is it for now, probably done for matchups, but may add a little on Sauter if I can find him besides a field play. Going with Crawford cause he has been 2nd and 3rd fastest in the practices and has a better avg. finish and driver rating over Crafton, same goes for the Scott/Almirola matchup. Seems like Hornaday has a fast truck, not surprised as KHI has been very fast this year on the mile and a halfs, just no value @ 2-1 odds. Should be a great race tonight as Texas is one of the best mile and a halfs the trucks run at, In fact i would say the IRL race tomm. nite will be the most exciting race of the year for them also. Watch an IRL race at Texas and you will see, sick ass shit when those guys are door to door in Indy cars, some of the best races I have ever seen. Gl everyone, hope we clean house tonight. :cheers

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Truck, Nationwide, IRL and Cup Race Weekend

Good luck madshooter and welcome to eog...should be a nice weekend of racing.

madshooter

EOG Member

last night didn't turn out as i had expected, had a chance there for a while with Crawford and his pit strategy, but in the end Crafton had the better truck for sure, split the matchups, but lost when I added another unit to the crawford play. on to today with lots of racing tonight.

madshooter

EOG Member

natonwide

Edwards over Kyle +130 .50 unit

Leicht over Coleman +158 .50 unit

Kyle to win @ +150 .25 unit

Coleman to win @ +900 .06 unit

either kyle or Carl should win this tonight, took coleman on the win odds since he is driving a great car (Logano's , winner last time here), lots of racing tonight, GL everyone :cheers

madshooter

EOG Member

IRL

Wheldon over Patrick -105 .50 unit

kanaan over Rahal -115 .50 unit

Briscoe to win @ +350 .15 unit

Wheldon to win @ +1300 .10 unit

madshooter

EOG Member

Race Day

Hamlin over Johnson +110 1 unit (played last night)

Kahne over Biffle +158 1 unit

Burton over Reutimann -125 1 unit

McMurray over Truex -115 1 unit

Stewart over Kyle Busch -110 1 unit

Newman top 3 @ +325 .15 unit

Hamlin top 3 @ +165 .15 unit

McMurray top 3 @ +1050 .05 unit

(All To Wins were played early in the week, prior to any practices)

Hamlin to win @ +950 .10 unit

Kurt Busch to win @ +1200 .08 unit

Kahne to win @ +1300 .07 unit

Jr to win @ +4000 .05 unit

Vickers to win @ +2900 .05 unit

1 of 4 cars should win this race today, unless some pit strategy comes into play, which very well may happen. Looking at the practices i think we see either Denny, JJ, Smoke or Newman take the win today, I do think the Biff will have a strong run today, he has been quick and has run much better here as of late. should be a long day with 500 miles at Pocono, GL everyone :cheers

madshooter

EOG Member

just threw a little on Jamie Mac to win @ +6500 .03 unit

He has been quick all week, you never know.