R.I.P RX OFFSHORE FORUM

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: R.I.P RX OFFSHORE FORUM

Mods have got to have thick skin...ask some previous ones such as WVU and Iceman...everybody taking shots..

This is the internet...you can say anything you want and you don't have to read what you don't want...

If I was the owner of a forum(and I have thought about it) the only things I wouldn't allow are insults about family and race...(notice I didn't say religion)

railbird

EOG Master

I agree with some that the RX should lighten up, but Wil is a hard working gentleman and his devotion to the site is the same as Mo's devotion to the EOG...not easy to run the ship in a straight line all the time...

And to answer Railbird, they did (RX) hire him at one time...the money stopped coming and he took off without batting an eye...

I did not take off, I was put on post review by jealous moderaters. I was a partcipating poster, I was put on post review by Betallsports because I said Madoffs victims had a false sense of entitlement and were greedy.
Barman would cheer openly when I posted losers. When I posted a winner such as the 3 times USA baseball ate shit the post was moved to the rubber room.

The Rx was a much more popular site when I was getting paid.

Viejo,

Who would you pay Railbird or Barman? Who is better for the RX?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Rail...your love of sports and sports knowledge is tremendous and I would pay you first before Barman, but your racial views and rants are your downfall...plus, when you do post winners, you are the first to congratulate yourself and you never return to a thread when you post a loser (but there are others who will gladly beat you to it..lol)

Your expertise in Tennis, Little League, and California High School Sports are immense...

I wouldn't pay but one, two, or three Mods if it were my forum....

If it were just sports and sports knowledge, I would pay you...doesn't mean you would be better for the RX...

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

Not one single post in over an hour from 8:36 to 9:36 on Tuesday Morning.

#1 REASON ANY business fails, is failure to listen to the customer.

They thought that they would be #1 forever just because.
It was ok to treat the posters like shit because in there mind it was a privaledge for you to post there and not the other way around.

You can never be assured of staying at the top. You have to treat your customers with respect.

I will still post my baseball plays over there from time to time because I have been posting them for 5 years. But its just sad to see how poorly run that joint is over there.

I will probably get banned for this thread over there so what.

Just telling it like it is.

RIP 1995-2009

Couldnt agree more..

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

The difference between The RX and EOG is in its leadership. Regardless of what people post, The Shrink outclasses the RX management purely by letting things go a couple of steps past the knee jerk.

Take my posts when I'm worse the wear for drink for example, while the RX give me a short rein, EOG give it just enough rope to post and hopefully work out.

The bottom line is, by letting me post that much more on the edge, it discourages Idiots from posting nonsense because of the abuse they will get. We end up with a much more smarter Forum in EOG compared to mindless nonsense posting on the RX which culminates in an exodus of reasonable posters.

This can be seen by looking at the Threads on their main board,
Anyone know a good place or person to get a haircut from in Las Vegas?

How Much do you Pay to get Your Car Washed ?

Name this tune? From 1962

When you get rid of the abusers this is the standard of posting you get.:cheers

The difference between The RX and EOG is in its leadership. Regardless of what people post, The Shrink outclasses the RX management purely by letting things go a couple of steps past the knee jerk.

Take my posts when I'm worse the wear for drink for example, while the RX give me a short rein, EOG give it just enough rope to post and hopefully work out.

The bottom line is, by letting me post that much more on the edge, it discourages Idiots from posting nonsense because of the abuse they will get. We end up with a much more smarter Forum in EOG compared to mindless nonsense posting on the RX which culminates in an exodus of reasonable posters.

This can be seen by looking at the Threads on their main board,
Anyone know a good place or person to get a haircut from in Las Vegas?

How Much do you Pay to get Your Car Washed ?

Name this tune? From 1962

When you get rid of the abusers this is the standard of posting you get.:cheers
Haha, just spit the soda.:+textinb3:cheers