REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Don't cry little buddy o'l TKGB was just messing with ya.....shit, truth be told I stay up at night dreaming about the big 10k for my self, when I get there I only hope you can be here to call me a loser and promise to buy me a beer the next time I'm in Bama in May.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Don't cry little buddy o'l TKGB was just messing with ya.....shit, truth be told I stay up at night dreaming about the big 10k for my self, when I get there I only hope you can be here to call me a loser and promise to buy me a beer the next time I'm in Bama in May.
:+textinb3Bama? :cheers

Teddy kgb

Banned

Got out of a 502 last night.....fvcking skated!!!!!!! Brother-in-law ask me one question "was the cop white" I said yes and he walked away pissed, might have something to do with his total of 502's at 3.

A 502 is when his mom makes him get out of his powerwheels pink escalade. She made him put it away early last night due to the rain.

Teddy kgb

Banned

A 502 is when his mom makes him get out of his powerwheels pink escalade. She made him put it away early last night due to the rain.

I don't know what the fvck you're talking about but I did sleep in a pink barbie car for 1yr....my daughter wouldnt stop crying so I had her sleep with her mom and all 6' of me slept in a 5' barbie car.

Got out of a 502 last night.....fvcking skated!!!!!!! Brother-in-law ask me one question "was the cop white" I said yes and he walked away pissed, might have something to do with his total of 502's at 3.
Do you think a brother would have given you a 502? And would that have been your first one?

Teddy kgb

Banned

Do you think a brother would have given you a 502? And would that have been your first one?

Brother-in-law.....and it would have been my first, but NOBODY has gotten away with more than me, I once drank a 12pack while watcing 1 half of a football game and got pulled over with an empty 40oz on the floor and no licence on the way to get more beer.....cop let me go, one of many stories.

Brother-in-law.....and it would have been my first, but NOBODY has gotten away with more than me, I once drank a 12pack while watcing 1 half of a football game and got pulled over with an empty 40oz on the floor and no licence on the way to get more beer.....cop let me go, one of many stories.
You must give one hell of a BJ.

No...cops just know I'm a cool guy, it's queens like you that serve time.
I was almost scared to re enter and see what you said. Palms got all sweaty and stuff, but it wasnt so bad. I can take the name calling. Who you like in baskets tonight?

Teddy kgb

Banned

I was almost scared to re enter and see what you said. Palms got all sweaty and stuff, but it wasnt so bad. I can take the name calling. Who you like in baskets tonight?

Hit Orlando +2 1st quarter as hard as you can.......every thing else is a guess.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Two more to 300 and then send this disaster to the rubber room....brickshitstick come up with better ideas or go back to sucking on wilheims titty.......

Teddy kgb

Banned

I feel like leonides ......before this 100k replys we will find that even a brickqueen can bleed!!!!!!!!

Teddy kgb

Banned

Hey BSH & PSR I'm going to start my diet today are either of you a fatty? I'm looking for a diet and excersize buddy.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Hey BSH & PSR I'm going to start my diet today are either of you a fatty? I'm looking for a diet and excersize buddy.

No, I am not a fatty, but I am also not going to diet. I love eating. Hell, I'll eat anything I can point a fork at.

How much weight are you looking to lose? Do you have bologna tits?

pulldathair

EOG Member

greetings all, i only have 9999999 more to go..please help me out.
BOL today and hopes everyone makes some $$$

Teddy kgb

Banned

Passtherock you seem like a smart guy, much smarter than Brickshithouse so here's what I want you to do.
Put together a one months menu of healthy eating followed by some ways I can maximize my workouts for max weight lose.

Hurry I'm starting tomorrow.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Passtherock you seem like a smart guy, much smarter than Brickshithouse so here's what I want you to do.
Put together a one months menu of healthy eating followed by some ways I can maximize my workouts for max weight lose.

Teddy, how much weight are you looking to lose? I mean...are you one of those guys who has so many chins it looks like you are staring at me from behind a stack of pancakes?

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'm 260 and I want to be a ripped 200 by the end of the year? possible? keep in mind I will train hard and eat right but will not stop drinking beers.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I'm 260 and I want to be a ripped 200 by the end of the year? possible? keep in mind I will train hard and eat right but will not stop drinking beers.

Have you ever taken a looksy at Michael Phelp's diet?

Now THATS a diet that I could live with:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7562840.stm

12,000 calories per day. I worked that out to 90 beers a day, approximately, Teddy.

Sure, you wouldn't be such a great swimmer but you'd be fun to hang out with.

:nono I dumb myself down talking to you forumites. Dont be fooled fool.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Brick where have you been all day? you don't have a job so what was it?

Local pizza buffet, i get my moneys worth. Where you been, i commented about you in the other thread.