How much do you pay for a haircut?

Teddy kgb

Banned
Is haircut one word? and can it be written how much would you pay to get your hair cut? or your haircut?

Winbet wants to know....sorry

Re: How much do you pay for a haircut?

$5.50

My barber has the unfortunate but deserved nickname of The Butcher on Broadway.

railbird

EOG Master

75 very 6 weeks, Avienda at Bella Terra. Ask for Robin. She is good, my hair is gorgeous, so I need some one talented. Robin is talented.

12 bucks plus a 10 dollar tip. The girls where I go have nice racks:devil:
Sports Clips on the Island BTW............New management has done wonders for the place91023i2ndw;l

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

who would win in a fight you or mofome?

I'd put my money on mo. We're in completely different weight classes. He'd be a light heavyweight, and right now, i'd be in the welterweight category. I think he'd be able to throw me around. My only hope would be to take him down, and rely on my somewhat limited (blue belt) BJJ experience.

Are you Asian?
Nope. Just someone who has a lot of respect and admiration for martial arts in general, specifically, Hybrid MMA styles.

Hes white trash
Correct. Proud of it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

too freaking much

$24 and then a few dollar tip on top of that (Teddy......Shear Dynamics - corner of Brookhurt/Talbert in the same lot as Claim Jumper.......about 3 miles or so from where you live if you live the same place as when we went to the Ducks/Devils SCF game in 2003)

been going to the same woman for about 20+ years. i love it - all i gotta do is call - make an appointment and sit in the chair and she cuts it the same way she has for 20+ years

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Shave it myself once it gets long enough to start pissing me off or I just feel like it.

Wade

EOG Master

Free. I never understood why you would pay someone to cut your hair. Also never understood why you'd tip the guy either. Isn't the $10 or whatever he charged you enough for the 5 minutes it took to cut your hair?

snowtime

EOG Enthusiast

13 and tip 2-3 dollars anywhere between every 6-8 weeks depending on how long it gets.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

$16 plus $2 tip. I want to find out where Crazy Train goes since I would pay for that service. The short old Italian barber who does my hair, does a great job BUT has no rack to speak of... LOL

kyhawk

EOG Addicted

Five plus a generous 20 percent tip. Small town in FL. Just glad I have hair to cut.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

$40 and it's time for another........:+excited-

Spa exists for the sole purpose of serving guests with the very best in hair care, spa treatments, image enhancements, personal maintenance and other health and beauty needs. Beyond excellence in our wide service range, we strive to achieve exceptional guest experiences which relax, rejuvenate and revitalize the mind, body and spirit. Our focused attention is on every detail so that our guests feel a sense of importance given on each and every reservation

felonee

EOG Veteran

12-15 plus 3-5....ironically the more the price of the haircut the more I tip, which doesn't really seem fair to the haircutter....