This has gotten to the point that its not even believable. Now AZ blows a 5 run lead in the 9th vs SD?

mofome

Banned
I mean give me a break. TB was a win, then an error costs that game. Now this? I mean holy shit. Every fucking ridiculous loss is something im on. Its unbelievable. I dont even know what to do at this point. Just win every game for 8 innings an watch errors and historic comebacks beat me every day. I dont win any of these. I mean this is fucking unreal. a 5 fucking run lead in the 9th blown to sd? That will happen exactly once this year, and it fucked me. Again.

This just ridiculous. There is no point to baseball capping.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: This has gotten to the point that its not even believable. Now AZ blows a 5 run lead in the 9th vs SD?

I assumed this was over. Wow.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: This has gotten to the point that its not even believable. Now AZ blows a 5 run lead in the 9th vs SD?

"It ain't over 'til it's over."
(Yogi Berra's comment on the 1973 pennant race, as manager of the New York Mets.)

mike499

EOG Veteran

Agree lost 4 grand on those cocksuckers last night just to random

mofome

Banned

It aint over if its a win and mo is on it. just wait for the bullshit comebacks time after time.

What is the most innings a baseball game has ever gone?

Brewers in 7

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=boxed cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=black cellPadding=5 borderColorLight=black border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle bgColor=#f3e9ce>
[SIZE=-1]NL[/SIZE]
</TD><TD noWrap align=middle bgColor=#f3e9ce>
[SIZE=-1]Boston 1 vs Brooklyn 1[/SIZE]
</TD><TD noWrap align=middle bgColor=#f3e9ce>[SIZE=-1]26innings[/SIZE]</TD><TD noWrap align=middle bgColor=#f3e9ce>
05-01-1920
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

sd and col went about 21 last year.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i have a 4 team parlay with arizona last game!

when i was working and i saw the score 6-0! i am like thank god!

then in mind i saw something like sd scores 4-5 runs in the 9th ining

then they win the game to lose just to fuck my parlay!

when i come home i see the game is in extra inning i am like wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no fucking way my fucking ideas came true FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mo - you just don't harp on the great wins you have...it evens out sir.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

mo - you just don't harp on the great wins you have...it evens out sir.

i dont think that was the response he was looking for:hangt

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Mo - bet the over 7 with these two teams tomorrow. Bullpens are shot.

<TABLE class=boxed cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=black cellPadding=5 borderColorLight=black border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle bgColor=#f3e9ce>
[SIZE=-1]NL[/SIZE]

</TD><TD noWrap align=middle bgColor=#f3e9ce>[SIZE=-1]Boston 1 vs Brooklyn 1[/SIZE]

</TD><TD noWrap align=middle bgColor=#f3e9ce>[SIZE=-1]26innings[/SIZE]</TD><TD noWrap align=middle bgColor=#f3e9ce>
05-01-1920

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Im assuming they just called the game because lack of pitchers or something?

Brewers in 7

EOG Dedicated

they had no lights back in 1920....

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

we go to the 18th inning!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

shortstop from sd gets to pich now! :LMAO

arizona better fucking score!

Teddy kgb

Banned

When I was on tilt I lost 30k in baseball by the all-star break 2seasons ago...no way to cap Bases and no way to follow.

Apple

Banned

There is our chance.. Now please just hold the fuck on

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

There is our chance.. Now please just hold the fuck on

lol they fucking better! my only money is left on this parlay! i got no money left they better fucking get this shit! :+whipping

Apple

Banned

Dude trust me, I need AZ too.. Please lets get this

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

3 teamer?

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="NonAlt Selected"><TD class=NoWrap>33173839-2</TD><TD>6/7/09 11:45am</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$50.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$458.74*</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>4 Team Parlay</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt Selected"><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>6/7/09 1:35pm MLB Baseball 905 New York Mets -107</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Washington Nationals (L Hernadez - R - Action C Stammen - R - Action)</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt Selected"><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>6/7/09 4:05pm MLB Baseball 911 Arizona Diamondbacks -156</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> San Diego Padres (D Haren - R - Action J Geer - R - Action)</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt Selected"><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>6/7/09 2:05pm MLB Baseball 908 Pittsburgh Pirates/Houston Astros Over 9 -115</SPAN> (I Snell - R must Start F Paulino - R must Start)</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt Selected"><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>6/7/09 1:35pm MLB Baseball 904 Milwaukee Brewers/Atlanta Braves Over 8? -140</SPAN> (M Parra - L must Start T Hanson - R must Start)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

tomorows game under 7 with peavy for sd

SD does not have a hit in extra inning thats 8 fucking ininngs and no hits!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

OMG THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!

that almost gave me a heartattack if sd would have won MAN!!!!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

wow SD are really bad they have no hits in 9 extra innings

thats a full game!! whats going on here?? tomorows game under

should be a banker or SD under 3.5 runs???

Chase Headley was 1-for-8 with FIVE strikeouts! Why do managers keep dogs like him in the game?

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Chase Headley was 1-for-8 with FIVE strikeouts! Why do managers keep dogs like him in the game?

well when a game goes 18 innings, your options become minimal:+textinb3:cheers

well when a game goes 18 innings, your options become minimal:+textinb3:cheers

You don't know the game will go 18 innings. When the clown is 1-for-5 with 4 Ks, you take him out. I'm sure the Padres have another LF on the roster.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO