A little overrated?

I don't really get interested in the NBA until the playoffs
however I didn't realize what a limited offensive game this
guy has. Anything over 3 feet away from the basket and he's
done....

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Dwight Howard.....

I actually think Howard is underrated believe it or not. Remember, he's not the one on the Kobe-Lebron commercials. Howard is not known as a scorer, he's a defensive star, so him not scoring is not something that should surprise anyone.

THE POSTMAN!

EOG Veteran

Someone tell this guy to play until the whistle blows, don't stand there after you think someone fouled you looking at the ref and move around, don't just stand in one spot not establishing position. This guy is weak.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

he gets double and triple teamed nearly everytime he gets the ball, and when he does get the ball near the basket he gets hacked mercilessly and the refs just swallow their whistles. it's been pathetic.

take the over on whatever his point + rebounds total is tonight. i think the refs won't be quite so obviously pro-LA and actually call some fouls on the guards and small forwards that are hacking the shit out of his arms everytime he spins and goes up near the basket.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

pretty high number, but i'm still gonna throw a few bucks on the over. 24 and 18 for dwight tonight...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

A little overrated?

I don't really get interested in the NBA until the playoffs
however I didn't realize what a limited offensive game this
guy has. Anything over 3 feet away from the basket and he's
done....

A little?