lefties hit .120 off outman
righties hit .228 or so

he has a great breaking ball
he can hit 95

tripp says he has nothing.

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

brandon league should be the closer for toronto..much better stuff than downs. he is definitely the future for the jays.

peavy looks like he will have a massive day:hangt

tripp

EOG Master

lefties hit .120 off outman
righties hit .228 or so

he has a great breaking ball
he can hit 95

tripp says he has nothing.

havent watched any of his past few starts..when i watched him a couple times at the start of the year he was absolutley awful. certainly nothing very impressive, or even really anything deserving of a rotation spot. the stats look nice over his past few starts, but i wont be a believer till i watch him again and am impressed.

tripp

EOG Master

also peavy doesnt have to face upton

upton is a k machine also. at least he is a threat to hit the ball with power unlike byrnes

peavy should have 10 ks tonight. hopefully the pads dont score though so at least he wouldnt get the W.

mofome

Banned

havent watched any of his past few starts..when i watched him a couple times at the start of the year he was absolutley awful. certainly nothing very impressive, or even really anything deserving of a rotation spot. the stats look nice over his past few starts, but i wont be a believer till i watch him again and am impressed.

Turn him on now. His stats speak for themselves. You dont watch him, but you see that he has been excellent. A lefty throwing 95, with a change at 82, and a nice break ball. cant be that bad.

maybe he fixed something.

mofome

Banned

Shit. YOYOMAMA stole McLouth from me.

He is all I have bud, thank you. hitting in that lineup is huge. atl said they plan on letting him run, so hopefully his sb% is decent, i have no idea how he does over his career.

rjt721

EOG Master

He is all I have bud, thank you. hitting in that lineup is huge. atl said they plan on letting him run, so hopefully his sb% is decent, i have no idea how he does over his career.
It's unreal. Was watching their game yesterday and the announcers brought up how he's been thrown out stealing by the catcher only once his entire career. The other handful of times he's been unsuccessful he was picked off by the pitcher. He's well over 90% for his career. Pretty amazing. He's a hell of a player for fantasy bases.

mofome

Banned

now clown mcclouth swings at ball 4 trying to win the game on one swing with 2 outs in extras.

mofome

Banned

It's unreal. Was watching their game yesterday and the announcers brought up how he's been thrown out stealing by the catcher only once his entire career. The other handful of times he's been unsuccessful he was picked off by the pitcher. He's well over 90% for his career. Pretty amazing.

holy shit.

:doh1:doh1

tripp

EOG Master

Scutaro's 2-4 and he's -1 for the day. What a player.

normally doesn't k much either..both times looking. one ab he went up watched 3 pitches and all were strikes. now they were all very close, but ya gotta swing at something.

his CS too was one of the most horrific SB attempts i have ever watched. he took off after salty already caught the ball and was probably 5 feet away from the base when the 2b caught it.

tripp

EOG Master

rj getting all the breaks this week. got screwed with niemann and mccarthy, then downs will get a save he shouldn't of if not for a missed squeeze bunt by andrus that left the runner on 3rd out to dry. then upton is out for az really has nobody that can hit outside of drew and maybe parra. even then both those guys k a lot and reynolds will probably k every ab.

:hangt

mofome

Banned

what the fuck is going on. 3-2 pitch, this clown isnt near the plate, and kennedy swings at a ball 3 feet over his head and pops it out. no excuse for something that stupid.

mofome

Banned

shit mo. just realized you started FIVE 2 steps.

maybe if they let bond go again. out and carp are the only ones who should be sick for me this week. gall was looking nice with a win and a start vs pitt coming but now eh

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Now cabrera slips and they will call it an infield hit.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

just lost 3 points
weak grounder
walk kind of
inf weak grounder

whats next

mofome

Banned

This inning should EASILY be over, but now 3 are in. should be an oak lead, but im down 3-0.

this is fucking laughable. Minn doesnt do anything but its 3-0. nothing like having all the luck in the world.

:hangt

mofome

Banned

twins get 3 without doing anything at all. Congrats on the accidental win, twins.

mofome

Banned

Every single game that was played, MadCapper got breaks that were absolutely absurd.

Jesus fucking christ.