Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

RJT, would love your comments on his career stats.

Still think there is nothing special about a 23 year old who throws 98 MPH and has a 2.7 ERA through 180 innings?
He doesn't throw 98. Pitching out of the pen for an inning or two, yes, but his fastball is typically 93-94 when he starts games. Big difference.

tripp

EOG Master

He doesn't throw 98. Pitching out of the pen for an inning or two, yes, but his fastball is typically 93-94 when he starts games. Big difference.

He throws 95-97 often when starting and can hit 98. Making 93-94 seem like his avg is inaccurate. He also has great secondary pitches. His biggest problem is just getting wild at times, but that is a problem with most young guys.

In Joba's prime he will be a top tier ace in the league. I have no doubts in my mind.

rjt721

EOG Master

I read a few weeks ago his average fastball was like 92.8 or something. Not sure where I saw that. Sure, he can reach back and hit the upper 90s at times, but he doesn't consistently bring the same velocity as when he's pitching out of the pen, which is understandable.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I love how gamer calls me a Yankee hater for pointing out Joba's no ace when gamer's said numerous times Lester's not very good because he "had a high WHIP in the minors." As 5 star bum would say, "You can't make this shit up."
yeah yeah

I havent made one Yankee comment the whole year.

I tell Tripp a statistic and you chime in with your brilliance

Now you realize you said something stupid and bring in Lester.

When Lester was getting rocked you were very quiet on him just like u are now quiet on Cy Danks.

rjt721

EOG Master

yeah yeah

I havent made one Yankee comment the whole year.

I tell Tripp a statistic and you chime in with your brilliance

Now you realize you said something stupid and bring in Lester.

When Lester was getting rocked you were very quiet on him just like u are now quiet on Cy Danks.

gamer, you made a comment anointing Joba a stud. I simply pointed out he's far from being there. Not sure why you're so sensitive. Go finish your term paper.

What does Danks have to do with anything? You want me to bring up AJ Burnett? Didn't think so.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Man i saw the Marlins score a few times and kept thinking finally one of VD's bums coming through.

Get home and nope he has West on the pine

Timetopay

EOG Master

yankees do suck but i may be partial being a rays fan

Calling Tex the mvp over Damon is nuts though. :houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer, you made a comment anointing Joba a stud. I simply pointed out he's far from being there. Not sure why you're so sensitive. Go finish your term paper.

What does Danks have to do with anything? You want me to bring up AJ Burnett? Didn't think so.

Very intelligent fuckface

mofome

Banned

Man i saw the Marlins score a few times and kept thinking finally one of VD's bums coming through.

Get home and nope he has West on the pine

oh wow, he has west on the pine as a 2 start guy? If he sits him now, why does he even have the guy?

biggamer3

EOG Master

fuck you

TTP just saying shit to cause an argument.

u were waiting for a reason to say shit, i dont care what you think but it really made zero sense.

Was just relaying to Tripp a nice stat and your holiness entered

1) Gall is fine and should have gotten a win. Whats wrong with that?
2) Bonderman is a goofball, but pitt and cws can be shut down by anyone.
3) I think i have played in maybe 9 leagues with cee (football and baseball)and i dont remember cee ever beating mo in the regular season standings.

:finger004

1) Gall is dog S
2) i agree, i just hope gall and bond are vs me
3) I can always hope someday bud. This year, i'm lookin ok points wise vs did 91023i2ndw;l

Timetopay

EOG Master

oh wow, he has west on the pine as a 2 start guy? If he sits him now, why does he even have the guy?

thats what i have said to others too. Why have duke,porcello,west,bills,etc

if they aint good enough to pitch two steps.

West should have been automatic against a 46 year old pitcher who is bruised up and on three days rest. Also playing the Giants at home :+excited-

mofome

Banned

1) Gall is dog S
2) i agree, i just hope gall and bond are vs me
3) I can always hope someday bud. This year, i'm lookin ok points wise vs did

Ive had an injury or two and haven't really tried to put together a full team for a month. as i noted prior to each game. when i need to make a move to get a win, i will. mc presented me with that challenge and so i made a few moves. i try and win the weeks, im not trying to have the most points in week whatever this is. im 2 games up on cee.

:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

fuck you

u were waiting for a reason to say shit, i dont care what you think but it really made zero sense.

Or maybe I just don't think Joba's that good. One of the two.

Funny with all the shit talking that's gone on in this thread that gamer starts crying when I say Joba's not great. Good shit.

Timetopay

EOG Master

fuck you

No Gamer. I like to bust balls but in no way you can say Joba is anything.

Let him go 200 innings once and 30+ starts before u proclaim he is an ace.:LMAO

rj getting all the breaks this week. got screwed with niemann and mccarthy, then downs will get a save he shouldn't of if not for a missed squeeze bunt by andrus that left the runner on 3rd out to dry. then upton is out for az really has nobody that can hit outside of drew and maybe parra. even then both those guys k a lot and reynolds will probably k every ab.

:hangt
how'd u get screwed wit niemann? Cy andy was too much for tb :suit:

biggamer3

EOG Master

No Gamer. I like to bust balls but in no way you can say Joba is anything.

Let him go 200 innings once and 30+ starts before u proclaim he is an ace.:LMAO

Yeah not saying he will be a force this year or even next, but in two years or so, Joba will be sick

Dude has all the potential to be a top 5 starter in bigs

Tripp can take over now

yeah, not sure how this guy started his career off with like 2 runs in 13 innings vs the red sox and brewers. same thing with that bastardo guy..wins @ peavy and @ lad, and really isn't that good at all.

not many pitchers i know can throw 85% fastballs and win like he did. Not sure about u tho

biggamer3

EOG Master

I really dont get how New Yankee stadium is Coors Field 2.

Its right near old one, is the altitude really that much different?

Rumors are that its built a bit higher or whatever, but this is crazy with all the homers

biggamer3

EOG Master

TN, i dont even need to look at standings till Sunday, when my boys always play ball.

PS ANYONE watch new episode of Weeds tonight?

best show on TV!

mofome

Banned

outman gets it done again. should have had more points, but we'll take it. still cant believe swark doesnt have -14.

biggamer3

EOG Master

TN, not really sure how Johan has been since you got him, but you regret trading Teix and Co for him?

rjt721

EOG Master

Cee, you still going to rip my pitching? :finger004

10.1 INN, 9 HA, 3 BBI, 9 K, 2 ER, W, 2 S

:cheers

Ive had an injury or two and haven't really tried to put together a full team for a month. as i noted prior to each game. when i need to make a move to get a win, i will. mc presented me with that challenge and so i made a few moves. i try and win the weeks, im not trying to have the most points in week whatever this is. im 2 games up on cee.

:houra
Too many guys have been stepping up vs me , so i can't win anymore 2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

how'd u get screwed wit niemann? Cy andy was too much for tb :suit:

niemann didn't pitch tonight, sonny did.

niemann was supposed to be 2 steps, both at home vs laa and wash. then he got moved to wed and was just 1 step vs lackey. then i also had mccarthy for a 2 step and he gets hurt randomly and is on the dl.

now all of rj's closers get work in today on top of all of that

not looking good this week for team tripp:hangt

Cee, you still going to rip my pitching? :finger004

10.1 INN, 9 HA, 3 BBI, 9 K, 2 ER, W, 2 S

:cheers
u got mad and made deals and improved yourself when i did. I better hold back on rips, since u fix your weaknesses when i point them out 2348ji23e