Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

with your big bad 4th place batting you seem so excited about.

:LMAO
i'd rather be 4 than 11. I'm enjoying the league and holding my own. Think 3-4 teams are beating me in points scored. Could live with being in the top 25% of a league filled wit good bases men :cheers

mofome

Banned

i'd rather be 4 than 11. I'm enjoying the league and holding my own. Think 3-4 teams are beating me in points scored. Could live with being in the top 25% of a league filled wit good bases men

1st or 12th at this point in the season means zero. what does mean something is 6-3. Thats what you would 'rather be'. But, you're under .500. Im glad that you could live with being in the top 25% of the league, but you're not even winning half your games, you may want to do some work with that bud. You've been playing for a long time, you'd think at some point you'd figure out how it works.

1st or 12th at this point in the season means zero. what does mean something is 6-3. Thats what you would 'rather be'. But, you're under .500. Im glad that you could live with being in the top 25% of the league, but you're not even winning half your games, you may want to do some work with that bud. You've been playing for a long time, you'd think at some point you'd figure out how it works.

agreed, just means did is top lucks man in the league and wins since no 1 scores on him 91023i2ndw;l

record doesn't matter. mc is top points and 3rd in his division. He's the best team in the league right now , everyone knows that.

When did isn't top record but most points he's the best team in the league. But this season did no points, and he's good record. So now he's the best due to record and points is insigificant. Interesting bud

mofome

Banned

agreed, just means did is top lucks man in the league and wins since no 1 scores on him

record doesn't matter. mc is top points and 3rd in his division. He's the best team in the league right now , everyone knows that.

When did isn't top record but most points he's the best team in the league. But this season did no points, and he's good record. So now he's the best due to record and points is insigificant. Interesting bud

I have good luck? thats mind numbingly ridiculous. What it means is I look over who I am playing and I will play with injured guys instead of making moves if I think I can win a week with 250. You couldnt be more ridiculously wrong. I made moves this week, because im playing team that is likely to score 300. Its very, very simple, even though you dont seem to get it. I could have more points than I do now, but being in first, I am able to take some liberties. thats what happens when you sweep your division. You wouldnt know.

Record doesnt matter? How obtuse can you be? record is all that matters.

I beat you every year, this one wont be any different. You just don't understand how to manage a team thats had as many injuries as mine has had and win. I could have sold off guys to get more points right away, but i didnt have to. Ive explained that to you, but you still dont get it. Talking with humans can be frustrating at times.

Im better than you are. Thats all you need to know. Hope you, enjoy the regular season, you wont be in the playoffs.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mo, you used the word OBTUSE...Tim Robbins got thrown into the hell hole for that word in Shawshank Redemption...

mofome

Banned

Well VD I am going to lay down. cees attacks were a bit much for me tonight. not sure where they came from, but hell have no fury...

Send me a couple offers to look over in the morning. im sure ill bounce up out of bed a couple times b/w now and when i fall to sleep around 7 or so.

I have good luck? thats mind numbingly ridiculous. What it means is I look over who I am playing and I will play with injured guys instead of making moves if I think I can win a week with 250. You couldnt be more ridiculously wrong. I made moves this week, because im playing team that is likely to score 300. Its very, very simple, even though you dont seem to get it. I could have more points than I do now, but being in first, I am able to take some liberties. thats what happens when you sweep your division. You wouldnt know.

Record doesnt matter? How obtuse can you be? record is all that matters.

I beat you every year, this one wont be any different. You just don't understand how to manage a team thats had as many injuries as mine has had and win. I could have sold off guys to get more points right away, but i didnt have to. Ive explained that to you, but you still dont get it. Talking with humans can be frustrating at times.

Im better than you are. Thats all you need to know. Hope you, enjoy the regular season, you wont be in the playoffs.

I don't hafta make moves to score bud. Cee 2nasty 91023i2ndw;l

Did needs secret deals to score points. I just squad up :suit:

Did always better, i could be a Did Jr. :thumbsup

Well VD I am going to lay down. cees attacks were a bit much for me tonight. not sure where they came from, but hell have no fury...

Send me a couple offers to look over in the morning. im sure ill bounce up out of bed a couple times b/w now and when i fall to sleep around 7 or so.

My and buds sang ya a good night song since i was rips 2night. Here's the vid pal

mofome

Banned

I don't hafta make moves to score bud. Cee 2nasty 91023i2ndw;l

Did needs secret deals to score points. I just squad up :suit:

Did always better, i could be a Did Jr. :thumbsup

yes, well when i have 3 of the top 7 picks and none are playing, its tough to 'squad up', hot shot.

mofome

Banned

VD, love seeing offers, but no way i can make those.

the difference b/w carp and hanson is more than the diff b/w bay and morn or up for me. Id rather get hanson/bay for all pitching. if that was doable.

mofome

Banned

Josh Outman improved to 4-0 on Monday night by holding the Twins to three runs over six innings in a 4-3 A's victory.
Outman continues to look terrific. He struck out seven and walked two while shutting down the Twins outside of a bit of a hiccup with two outs in the fourth. Since returning to the rotation after a stint in the bullpen back in late April, Outman has seven quality starts in eight outings.

another day another dolla

mofome

Banned

Carp young and morn going one way
Bay howard and hans going the other

deals time usa.

mofome

Banned

what are you nuts? throw in bedard? hell no.

throw in miller maybe, but bedard is the 2nd best pitcher in the deal. bedard isnt a 'throw in. whats going on