***Bet 911 $1,000 2009 MLB Pick the Loser Contest Official Sign up Thread***

Blondie

EOG Master

BET911 AND EYE ON GAMBLING PRESENT $1,000 PICK THE LOSER CONTEST

OUR GOOD FRIENDS AT BET911 HAVE DECIDED TO SPONSOR A $1,000 PICK THE LOSER CONTEST FOR THE 2009 MLB SEASON! THANK YOU TO BET911 AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ENTER!

Rules:

• The object of the contest is to pick the LOSER twice a week during the remainder of the baseball season.
  • On each Tuesday night participants will chose a team they feel will lose the game from a list of baseball games provided by EOG. If they correctly do so they will repeat the same process on Thursday night. The participant will continue to do so until they pick a team to lose that does not.
  • If the team that the participant selects wins, then they are eliminated from the contest.
  • ONCE A TEAM IS SELECTED THAT PARTICIPANT CANNOT CHOSE THAT TEAM AGAIN. TEAMS CANNOT BE USED TWICE.
  • If the remaining two participants are tied and both have the same team remaining to be selected than a tie breaker will be determined by EOG.
  • Any tie breakers for prizes at the end of the contest will be determined by EOG.

Qualifications to Enter:

• If you have not opened an account at Bet911 you can do so following this link.

Prizes:

• 1st place -$500
  • 2nd place -$300
  • 3rd place -$200
(Winners must wager $50 in action in real money with BET911 during the course of the contest to receive 100% of the prizes. If not, player will receive 25% of the prize. All free play prizes subject to a 5X rollover. )

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: ***Bet 911 $1,000 2009 MLB Pick the Loser Contest Official Sign up Thread***

Please note: There is no post count requirement on this contest due to the influx of new posters with Shrink's contest. All posters regardless of post count are welcome to enter!

This contest will start on Tuesday June 9th, 2009

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated
Re: ***Bet 911 $1,000 2009 MLB Pick the Loser Contest Official Sign up Thread***

damn i can't use the same team more than twice, there is like exactly 30 Tuesdays and Thursdays from Tues. June 9th till Thurs. Oct. 1st.

going to be a challenge to look at everyone match-ups and try and pick who will be the shittiest dog on those days.

dog

EOG Veteran

In

mofome

Banned

sounds good to me!

konck

EOG Veteran

oij213490great

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

when is this starting? next week or in a few?

Blondie

EOG Master

when is this starting? next week or in a few?

Please note: There is no post count requirement on this contest due to the influx of new posters with Shrink's contest. All posters regardless of post count are welcome to enter!

This contest will start on Tuesday June 9th, 2009

Here ya go try :cheers

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Damn, I should be awesome at this! I won't even have to try hard. In.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

sure. sounds good

i only have to sign up there and not deposit am i correct and where do i post the team i think will lose, thanks

Blondie

EOG Master

i only have to sign up there and not deposit am i correct and where do i post the team i think will lose, thanks

Here is the stated requirement for receiving the full amount

(Winners must wager $50 in action in real money with BET911 during the course of the contest to receive 100% of the prizes. If not, player will receive 25% of the prize. All free play prizes subject to a 5X rollover. )

and here is the sub forum for posting your loser

http://forums.eog.com/bet-911-1-000-2009-mlb/

This sub forum can be found on the front page under contests and bragging rights :cheers

Carl

EOG Senior Member

It should be easier to pick the losers as opposed to the winners.....Good luck to all of you!

Blondie

EOG Master

It should be easier to pick the losers as opposed to the winners.....Good luck to all of you!

Sorry Carl, you can't play in this one :LMAO

msmith2179

EOG Veteran

Thanks for the contest guys. Good luck to everyone

In.

Thanks for the contest EOG and Bet911.