Adam Meyer will be posting again.....

Meyer

EOG Addicted
I will once again start posting in the EOG forums. Hopefully with better fortune this time around. Take a look at the most recent NBC news interview from about a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

msmith2179

EOG Veteran
Re: Adam Meyer will be posting again.....

What's the play the suspense is killing me. Or did you just stop by to post the news clip?

Adam, did'nt bother to look at the video, but GL this time around brotha! I sincerely hope you can turn shit around may'n as an advertiser and poster here:cheers

msmith2179

EOG Veteran

I think he just wanted us to watch the video. What I want to know is how people get a job selling picks? I think they should have to go through a period to prove themselves with at least a winning percentage of 60 to 70. And I don't think there is too many out there that can do that.

Blondie

EOG Master

Wonderful news. I am so excited!

I hope you have as enjoyable time here this time around as you did the last time :)

Did you really expect a BIG ASS welcome back Adam? Geeez, some people just don't get it:doh1

dddowntown

EOG Addicted

Anyone that pays for picks needs to understand that the way that these "cappers" make their money is by giving you one pick and giving someone else another pick. In the end they always make money because you pay the fee to get their picks. Im not saying you might not make money one year or two but someone has to take the loss on the other side and that loss could and will eventually be you.

man, you guys are murdering meyer here... congrats on the 3500 hines..

why do so many of you hate meyer? what, exactly, did he do to piss all of you off so much..??

just out of curiosity.

There is also no way you have 10,000-20,000 customers....none.

Oh and I checked the NBC Miami website and nowhere is Adam Meyer or adamwins.com mentioned. Was this aired?

man, you guys are murdering meyer here... congrats on the 3500 hines..

why do so many of you hate meyer? what, exactly, did he do to piss all of you off so much..??

just out of curiosity.

Thanks.

It's just his attitude. Yeah, he's a tout and it comes with the business but when he says shit like "finally get the respect I deserve" and the various shit he has said on the forums you are asking for it.

Thanks.

It's just his attitude. Yeah, he's a tout and it comes with the business but when he says shit like "finally get the respect I deserve" and the various shit he has said on the forums you are asking for it.

Is he good? Or all fluff?

all i know is that i am following PlatnumStandard. yeah he never seems to win ..... but at least his picks are for free and come with exquisite write-ups (even the SHRINK likes them, so they must be good)

msmith2179

EOG Veteran

Guys he isn't posting any plays, He just wanted us to see him on the news so maybe he can sucker one person from this site to buy his picks.

choslamshe

EOG Master

I don't understand how/why there would be any interest in interviewing someone in his business and airing it? It would just surprise me to turn on the news and see a dude who is promoting gambling to the public 'getting time'

It would not surprise me if this was taped but not aired for the public to see...only for him to promote himself...

Blondie

EOG Master

Maybe that was the case, who knows.

I have to admire his self confidence though to return here after the beating he took the last time.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

No blondie, i don't know who to make the check out to. i HAVE NEVER PAID TO ADVERTISE HERE. Can u send me a copy of one of my checks moron

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

No blondie, i don't know who to make the check out to. i HAVE NEVER PAID TO ADVERTISE HERE. Can u send me a copy of one of my checks moron

I know I should have never opened this thread up. But, must reply.

Adam, there are about a half dozen of us who know why your banner advertizement was up for months. You are right, there won't be a cancelled check.

If Ken would like to come in and explain, he certainly can.

Blondie

EOG Master

Aww see now I know you didn't just call me a moron. Since only an idiot would do that, and surely you are not an idiot.

You might be a dimwitted, sociopathical, lying, conniving, dickhead but surely you are not an idiot.

Would you be willing to wager that there was NEVER a financial transaction in regards to advertising between you and Ken?

I WOULD

(I have a paper trail to confirm my side do you?)

Irregardless, here are the rules you can choose to post by these rules or I can take action

1. You WILL NOT shill, promote, tout, mention, or even hint to your service here.

2. You will not be allowed private message abilities due to having a service and your posting track history.

So how much are you willing to wager Adam? I could use some extra money. :cheers

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Sorry blondie i was out of town. Yes i would like to wager. I did Ken a favor and he did me one. I will bet you Ken will put my banner up this year too with no money. I'm sorry for calling you a moron, i was frustrated that u gave out false info. It wouldn't be shameful to advertise so why would i lie? Ken and i had a misunderstanding on something and he made it up to me. Ken, true or not?