Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

lost pts? he would have likely won tonight vs tor, and his second start i would just hope for positive pts. 20 pts woudl have been easily attainable.
tripp, it won't matter. I'll beat you by much more than 20. :thumbsup

biggamer3

EOG Master

Na dont worry about TTP, he is all fluffy on the inside.

Actually this is a picture of him

tripp

EOG Master

aj is walking awful hitters and he's doing it in 4 or 5 pitches. he should be taken out of the game immediately.

awesome that ohlendorf will get 20 for me tonight on my bench and janssen got at least 15 last night

cubs actually scoring for gamer fuckkkkkk. I gotta go power walk outside and cool down, I'll be back

tripp

EOG Master

5 walks..that should never ever happen. you should never walk fucking jason varitek, one of the biggest bums in baseball

rjt721

EOG Master

Can't even get Nick Greene out. $82 million for this guy? :LMAO Bring back Kei Igawa. He can't be worse than this.

tripp

EOG Master

fuck, take him out. he is awful tonight. the guy has top 5 talent, but sucks dick tonight. get him out

finally

biggamer3

EOG Master

cubs actually scoring for gamer fuckkkkkk. I gotta go power walk outside and cool down, I'll be back
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Happ gonna be minus on night, Beckett pitching a nono so far and you need to cool down? :doh1:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Fuck, Happ will pitch 5th with already 90 pitches.

He is facing Belts, Wright, could get messy in 5th.

Rather they took him out now

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wow becks is solid tonight.

Just struck out Damon like 3 times, till he finally got the call

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
U realize its Tuesday?

cee to me just has better matchups and his offense can match yours. beck will outscore bills this week, wain can match gallardo, pettite will outscore happ easy, closers are similar, cueto can match lilly if he gets 2 steps.

maybe you come back, not like your down much. i just think cee has the better team this week.

have to play for the div also since the wildcard will come from either chute/ttp/mc. probably the 3 best teams in the league all in the same div.

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA

Tripp capping a H2H like that!

Becks wont score too much as he wont get past 6th.

Need Happ to be pulled, cant afford a loss

Happ at over 105 pitches why keep him in game

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i see nothing has changed, even when AJ gets killed, tripp still mentions hes a top 5 arm

he's just fucking "sick"

:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

i see nothing has changed, even when AJ gets killed, tripp still mentions hes a top 5 arm

he's just fucking "sick"

:LMAO

i was the first to say he fucking sucked tonight, not sure wtf you are talking about bud:+clueless

but i rarely do so all is well with the world91023i2ndw;l

biggamer3

EOG Master

Lind going nutso for Cee.

Cueto was horrible in 1st, looked like a huge inning, he gave up two hits and walked two and got out of the jam without a run

tripp

EOG Master

i need cee and chute to rally this week so i dont lose ground on the division. no fun being out of it on tuesday..now i know how rj felt last week :(

i need to be cc so my pitching doesn't suck any more. cc/aj/joba/wang and a 2 step sounds like a fine pitching plan for the remainder of the year.:houra

tripp

EOG Master

is mike gonzalez not even the closer for atl? why is rj starting him then?

maybe rj just wanted to take it easy on me this week and only win by 80 instead of 100. nice man that rj.12io4j2w90:cheers