Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Cox brought Gonzo on in the 8th because Pitt had a couple lefties due up. He did the same thing a couple weeks ago. Gonzo's still the closer, even though Soriano's 100x better.

rjt721

EOG Master

i need cee and chute to rally this week so i dont lose ground on the division. no fun being out of it on tuesday..now i know how rj felt last week :(
:LMAO

Big difference between Halladay/Lincecum/Haren and Looper/Anderson, though.

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO

Big difference between Halladay/Lincecum/Haren and Looper/Anderson, though.

also big difference between utley/wright/rollins/martinez/braun/victorino/cruz/berkman and johnny damon being your top bat.

not tough to win though when my top two pitching studs combine for -7. cliff lee has his worst start of the past two months and aj i guess just couldn't handle the pressure of being @ fenway because that was probably the worst i have ever seen him.

now how do i become sabathia. i need an all yankees team and i should be sick on any weeks they dont play boston:hangt

mofome

Banned

tripp lets me down

:(

at least lee lucked out and didnt get an l. 5 points in my favor.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp lets me down

:(

at least lee lucked out and didnt get an l. 5 points in my favor.

it will not make a difference. 3 points, vs the AA team in kansas, @ home is not exactly what i had in mind for my boy lee tonight.

i still love lee and aj, but man they let team tripp down tonight.2348ji23e

yoyo needs to handle his biz this week vs mc. have sides on mc missing the playoffs:+excited-

tripp

EOG Master

man, what is going on with miggy? i remember when mo had this guy he was hyped up like no other saying he is the best hitter in the al easily. i still believe he is an amazing hitter, but wow has he ever been avg lately.

<table width="96%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="bottom" align="center"><td nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td> </td><td nowrap="nowrap">19

</td><td> </td><td nowrap="nowrap">6

</td><td> </td><td nowrap="nowrap">17

</td><td> </td><td nowrap="nowrap">22

</td><td> </td><td nowrap="nowrap">31

</td><td> </td><td nowrap="nowrap">17

</td><td> </td><td nowrap="nowrap">16

</td><td> </td><td nowrap="nowrap">8

</td><td> </td><td nowrap="nowrap">0

</td><td> </td><td nowrap="nowrap">

</td><td> </td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="1">1</td><td>
</td><td colspan="1">2</td><td>
</td><td colspan="1">3</td><td>
</td><td colspan="1">4</td><td>
</td><td colspan="1">5</td><td>
</td><td colspan="1">6</td><td>
</td><td colspan="1">7</td><td>
</td><td colspan="1">8</td><td>
</td><td colspan="1">9</td><td>
</td><td colspan="1">10</td></tr></tbody></table>
-1 pts for the week right now, and that's through 3 games because of the DH yesterday. so 40 pts in the last 3 weeks and 2 days...teix got over 40 b2b weeks, as did morneau i think, or something close.

he's gotta pick it up.

tripp

EOG Master

drew HR...this kid is starting to heat up. he has tremendous talent. he could easily be a top 5 ss this year. i actually thought he'd outperform my man jeter going into the year, but now i cant see that in the new park.

if only my pitching was even decent this week because my hitting is sick.

drew HR...this kid is starting to heat up. he has tremendous talent. he could easily be a top 5 ss this year. i actually thought he'd outperform my man jeter going into the year, but now i cant see that in the new park.

if only my pitching was even decent this week because my hitting is sick.

seems like a lot of guys on your team can easily be top 5, interesting pal 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

tucker can you trade me markakis? I need to start getting all the os that are good.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i have been meaning to tell bookies to start reimold for the hell of it, seems as i should lately over nick

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA

Cee didnt u have Tallet at RP at one point?

Lilly with another solid start, MR UNDERRATED!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

burnett was saving his best for the 4th, he only tossed 84 pitches thru 2.2 innings, he satistically gets better after the 100 pitch mark

tripp

EOG Master

beck not welcomed on my team. some red sox i can handle, guys i like like lester and ortiz. beck i hate though. i will never own beckett on any fantasy team:nono

also not sure where you guys are getting this aj is a top 5 pitcher crap. maybe you guys are too strong with reading comprehension? i said he has top 5 stuff, which is true. almost all gms will agree there. he has better 'stuff' than cc sabathia, no doubt in my mind. he just isn't as good of a pitcher. he would be unreal if he put it together, but im starting to think he needed to stay in toronto to do that because he was learning a lot from halladay, and he seems to have forgotten it all

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i love when tuck signs in for rips

tuck just upset for getting ripped on longo deals with cee, and kakis deals with gamer.2348ji23e

we still love tuck though. there will always be a yankees cap waiting for ya bud:cheers

i might even get aj and joba to sign it for ya:houra

mofome

Banned

reimold is good.
so can i deal for nick?

billingsley getting smacked around but its tied. sweet

mofome

Banned

6 hits to 3 and bills is up. i kinda need bills and def need ethier to do well. so hard to root in this game. i want to beat mc by 1 and have everyone on gamer and tripp kill it all week.

mofome

Banned

jesus, not another clown lighting it up for mc. sandy with 10 tonight? Hes a fat fucking pantload. ww players lighting me up.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspplaytext>- F. Rodney relieved J. Zumaya </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspplaytext>- B. Anderson walked </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspplaytext>- S. Podsednik walked, B. Anderson to second </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspplaytext>- A. Ramirez walked, B. Anderson to third, S. Podsednik to second </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

he has no fear, he is afraid of no batter