Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i see...but cant do it :cheers

we were close, if only teix was not on the yanks the deal might have been done

lol. if he was on the angels still i would have accepted in a second. i love cheering for yanks though.

would that last one work if wake was taken out?

rjt721

EOG Master

WTF happened in OAK? Was 1-0 in the 6th. I check back 15 min later and it's 9-0. So much for the under. :hangt

tripp

EOG Master

I cant believe I offered Morn for Howard and Hanson.

2348ji23e

howard needs to be hr's every game to be good. hanson gets rocked his first outing but ya still gotta pay for him like he's johan santana to do a trade2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

Heres the beauty

Baker only shutout 2007

Bergensen pitched 97 pitches through 8 with shut out and he pulled to give VD sherrill save

Baker 97 pitches through 8 with shutout and he back out there

mofome

Banned

I love when people get 35 points from guys they didnt even know existed until a week ago. the world is so funny.

mofome

Banned

jesus christ. sd should have 2 on with no out, but this pos ks on a ball in the dirt.

so many people that are so bad at life

Timetopay

EOG Master

Where is Ceeman???

Guy makes up more stuff

Not my fault he trades Huston

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2193132 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 06-06-09, 12:31 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #21598 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Timetopay<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2193132", true); </SCRIPT>
Zobrist coming to fuck up Gamer

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2193132 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Ceeman i do not like that Tallet move for next week over Street at all.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Said Street over Tallet pal and they about even with along way to go...

rjt721

EOG Master

tripp, you think the Yanks will ever beat the BoSox again? It's not looking like it. 0-6 this season. Good thing they have their stopper going tomorrow in Wang. :thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

tripp, you think the Yanks will ever beat the BoSox again? It's not looking like it. 0-6 this season. Good thing they have their stopper going tomorrow in Wang.

0-5 wasn't a big deal to me because 1) i dont think cc ever pitched and 2) missing arod is massive and they are a totally different team without him.

to get spanked like this though with aj on the mound, and arod in the lineup..very frustrating.

have to put the bo sox as the #1 team in the league right now. long ways to go though. they win at least 1 of the next 2 with wang and cc on the mound vd i think wakefield and penny.

tripp

EOG Master

They barely beat Rays 2-1 last series with two or Rays worst pitchers.

Yanks suck

rays aren't even comparable. rays lost with garza, their best pitcher on the mound vs joba so not like they had shit on the mound every game.

they had their nice fluke year, and have some nice talent, but they are battling out for 3rd w/ the jays this year. sorry bud, maybe the bucs can make a run this year:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

0-5 wasn't a big deal to me because 1) i dont think cc ever pitched and 2) missing arod is massive and they are a totally different team without him.

to get spanked like this though with aj on the mound, and arod in the lineup..very frustrating.

have to put the bo sox as the #1 team in the league right now. long ways to go though. they win at least 1 of the next 2 with wang and cc on the mound vd i think wakefield and penny.

the barely just beat the rays

They were at home. they had Longo,Bartlett,and Burell out.

They blow man

biggamer3

EOG Master

FUCK!

Dodgers have bases loaded and of course a DP to keep it a save for Brox

not sure if i want a BS here

damn, i am turning into Mo, but Cee is getting every break.

Every pitcher i have had leave with a lead has had a bullpen blown it and Cee the opposite

tripp

EOG Master

FUCK!

Every pitcher i have had leave with a lead has had a bullpen blown it and Cee the opposite

i wouldn't say cee is getting all the breaks. bills deserved a L but will get the W instead. 15 pt break for you. happ did not deserve a win and id say it was a break for johan to blow a 3-0 lead. another 5 pt break. now you might get a nathan save after they were up 10-0 in the 9th.

sucks being a high score and losing, but not exactly because of breaks:cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

FUCK!

Nathan's coming in for the save in a game that was 10-0 to start the inning. Yeah, you don't get any breaks. :doh1