Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tripp, fair deal just feel Oswalt owes me and he is always better in the second half. Got to get some sleep but I will try to send you a counter tomorrow.

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA

that was fucking funny

Still this is only 10 points, i have had so many taken away.

Kawa had his bullpen blow a 3 run lead, Richards got lucky he didnt lose.

pettite got a run after he was done for night

Timetopay

EOG Master

I am the lucky one?

You got 31 from a guy u never heard of because u were desperate for any two step and no one wanted that dude

um no:shoot:

I sat Randy cause I am a good manager and can evaluate talent.

You on the other hand have guys like Bills get these wins week after week when they suck ass.

It will come around man :houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA

good stuff

Bills a leading Cy Young candidate and should get props for benching a 100 year old man?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Cee looks like whoever loses will be mega pissed as we will likely end week at 1,2 in points.

Good matchup

Best of luck to ya

If Happ can beat Beckett in Philly on that matchup that would be huuuge.

Thats part of the reason why i started him, basically a double or nothing start

biggamer3

EOG Master

That dude who kept walking guys was funny.

Not even close, i bet Nathan paid him some money to get him a save chance.

Tripp if u think about it, getting two outs in a 5 run game with bases loaded is just as much of a save as a a closer coming into 9th with a 3 run lead.

FUCK!

Dodgers have bases loaded and of course a DP to keep it a save for Brox

not sure if i want a BS here

damn, i am turning into Mo, but Cee is getting every break.

Every pitcher i have had leave with a lead has had a bullpen blown it and Cee the opposite

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

That was me who got a save when my team was up 10-5? I wasn't aware

i wouldn't say cee is getting all the breaks. bills deserved a L but will get the W instead. 15 pt break for you. happ did not deserve a win and id say it was a break for johan to blow a 3-0 lead. another 5 pt break. now you might get a nathan save after they were up 10-0 in the 9th.

sucks being a high score and losing, but not exactly because of breaks:cheers
gamer = weird

he gets a save when his team in up 5 runs. Who does that happen for besides gamer

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just checked in for 5 minutes...gotta run a few errands...

Somebody send me some deals and I will be back when you guys wake up in the morning...

TTP...you nervous yet?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

tripp,

they just made verlander a 2step for next week.

you may be in big trouble next week.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp,

they just made verlander a 2step for next week.

you may be in big trouble next week.

not really worried about next week. i expect to lose that matchup.

im getting my team more ready for div games. they mean more to me, so i want nice matchups for those weeks.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ouch for MC

<TABLE class=s_playerNewsTable id=Table1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=487 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=s_playerNewsLeftBorder> </TD><TD class=s_playerNewsText>
Juan Pierre will head back to the bench when Manny Ramirez returns from his 50-game suspension, confirmed Joe Torre.
"Yeah, I really didn't consider any other option," Torre said, adding that Pierre will play about twice a week while giving one of the three regular outfielders a rest. Pierre is batting .352 in 165 at-bats with an .867 OPS.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yomamama thinks this guy counts as a closer

Cant even keeps 8th inning duties

Cubs manager Lou Piniella said that he has no plans to remove Carlos Marmol from eighth-inning setup duties.

Marmol has struggled mightily with his command this year, walking 27 batters in 27 innings. Since May 10 he has a 12/15 K/BB rate in 13 innings. "I told him today I've got all the confidence in the world in him, and I haven't even thought about removing him from that spot," Piniella said.
Source: Chicago Sun-Times

Timetopay

EOG Master

I actually traded for this guy. Hope he gets better

<TABLE class=s_playerNewsTable id=Table1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=487 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=s_playerNewsLeftBorder> </TD><TD class=s_playerNewsText>
Conor Jackson doesn't appear close to returning to the Diamondbacks as he suffers from pneumonia and Valley fever.
Jackson said that, although he would like to return right now, "My mind wants to do a lot more than my body will let me right now." Jackson hasn't played since May 11. "Everybody keeps asking me, 'When are you gonna get back?' or 'Are you gonna get back?' and that's what I keep asking the doctors," Jackson said. "They keep telling me the same thing - 'It's up to your body to flush it out' - so there's no timeline, no pill I can gradually take to get better." If you haven't already dropped him from your fantasy team, now is the time.
Source: Arizona Republic
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Oh boy another guy who is dizzy

Denard Span will fly to Minneapolis on Wednesday to meet with doctors after experiencing further dizziness during Twins' games.

Span suffered the same symptoms last month, but the condition subsided. The side effects reemerged in recent days. Span was pulled in the third inning of Tuesday's game against the A's after he "didn't even see the ball" in a second-inning strikeout. "I've never felt this way playing baseball," Span said. "It's kind of scary."

tripp

EOG Master

Ouch for MC

<table class="s_playerNewsTable" id="Table1" width="487" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="s_playerNewsLeftBorder"> </td><td class="s_playerNewsText">
Juan Pierre will head back to the bench when Manny Ramirez returns from his 50-game suspension, confirmed Joe Torre.
"Yeah, I really didn't consider any other option," Torre said, adding that Pierre will play about twice a week while giving one of the three regular outfielders a rest. Pierre is batting .352 in 165 at-bats with an .867 OPS.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Pretty obvious choice for Torre. Loved how people thought it would be Either and Kemp platooning when Manny got back. Pierre is by far the least talent of the three, and Either and Kemp actually have power.

Kemp should be hitting 5th though, I don't know wtf is up with him hitting 6-8 all the time. Furcal, Hudson, Either, Manny, Kemp would be a very strong first five, but instead they leave one of their best to the end of the lineup.:+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee i been hearing about this Ubaldo for a month that he is a must start from Gamer

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff5dd" vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Washburn, Jarrod SP SEA </TD><TD align=left>Joey</TD><TD align=right>70.3</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>50</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>66</TD><TD align=right>3.07</TD><TD align=right>1.19</TD><TD align=right>127.8</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>McCarthy, Brandon SP TEX </TD><TD align=left>Free Agent</TD><TD align=right>64.0</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>44</TD><TD align=right>26</TD><TD align=right>66</TD><TD align=right>4.92</TD><TD align=right>1.44</TD><TD align=right>127.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Maholm, Paul SP PIT </TD><TD align=left>Viejo</TD><TD align=right>75.3</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>42</TD><TD align=right>24</TD><TD align=right>77</TD><TD align=right>3.94</TD><TD align=right>1.34</TD><TD align=right>126.3</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Jimenez, Ubaldo SP COL </TD><TD align=left>biggamer</TD><TD align=right>73.7</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>66</TD><TD align=right>31</TD><TD align=right>71</TD><TD align=right>3.91</TD><TD align=right>1.38</TD><TD align=right>126.2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If you were under those pitchers would you be a must start?

Cee i been hearing about this Ubaldo for a month that he is a must start from Gamer

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff5dd" vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Washburn, Jarrod SP SEA </TD><TD align=left>Joey</TD><TD align=right>70.3</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>50</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>66</TD><TD align=right>3.07</TD><TD align=right>1.19</TD><TD align=right>127.8</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>McCarthy, Brandon SP TEX </TD><TD align=left>Free Agent</TD><TD align=right>64.0</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>44</TD><TD align=right>26</TD><TD align=right>66</TD><TD align=right>4.92</TD><TD align=right>1.44</TD><TD align=right>127.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Maholm, Paul SP PIT </TD><TD align=left>Viejo</TD><TD align=right>75.3</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>42</TD><TD align=right>24</TD><TD align=right>77</TD><TD align=right>3.94</TD><TD align=right>1.34</TD><TD align=right>126.3</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Jimenez, Ubaldo SP COL </TD><TD align=left>biggamer</TD><TD align=right>73.7</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>66</TD><TD align=right>31</TD><TD align=right>71</TD><TD align=right>3.91</TD><TD align=right>1.38</TD><TD align=right>126.2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If you were under those pitchers would you be a must start?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

seems like sick ideas starting a sp on a team that doesnt win