OT: What things turn you off when talking to a good looking woman?

mofome

Banned
Some people hate tattoos, some hate smoking...

I hate girls that use ghetto talk. The other day I was talking to this girl and she said, "on the real tip, im all about...."

My mind shut off at that point and I slowly walked away from the female.

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: OT: What things turn you off when talking to a good looking woman?

If they laugh with a cackle I'm gone, ghetto talk is a close 2nd....smoking and tattos are a turn on.

A blatant lack of intellectual rigor.

Even a straight up bimbo should be able to fake her way through a conversation for a little while. . .

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

If I can smell her vagina just from talking near her.. That usually turns me off.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

smoking - turnoff
tattoos - turnoff
cackle - minor turnoff
ghetto talk - turnoff
wannabe ghetto talk - no effect
smelly vagina with clothes still on - vomit turnoff
bulge in crotch area - turnoff
talking about vaginal reconstructive surgery - turnoff
loud nasty burp followed by giggle - turnon
shit-stained panties - turnoff
pit hair - turnoff
mustache - turnoff
braces - turnon
crab eyes - turnon
clumbsiness - turnon
mention of mofome - turnoff

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

Smoking is by far my biggest turn off in a woman.

One annoying trend spreading among women and some fucking dudes too is saying "Right" after you say something they agree with....sometimes completely in the wrong context.

For instance...I say "My cock is getting hard thinking about fucking you" and she says "Right", agreeing with me that my cock is getting hard thinking about fucking her.

My two turnoffs are:

"You think I'm going to do that for forty bucks?"

"Look I already told you Lloyd Dobler is the only man for me, sushi or no sushi".

My two turnoffs are:

"You think I'm going to do that for forty bucks?"

"Look I already told you Lloyd Dobler is the only man for me, sushi or no sushi".

Talk dirty to me bitch. Where the hell you been? Don't force me into retirement again.

FuriousDrew

EOG Member

Women that fucking swear all the time. Smoking a close 2nd.

If I'm already dating a girl, I know it's over if within the first year she:

a) Takes a piss without closing the bathroom door
b) Farts infront of me blatantly
c) Wears a pair of sweat pants in front of me any more than once every couple of weeks. Only acceptable when really hung over.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

smoking: they have a cancer stick in their hands - they can be Heather Mitts and i am OUTTA there

excessive makeup: if she puts it on with a paint roller - NO! i wanna kiss her skin - not Estee Lauder's

stupidity: give me the choice of a "10" with no brain at all and a "7" with a brain i will choose the 7 EVERY TIME! she wins over my eyes with her body - the ONLY way she will win over my heart is with what is inside

facial hair: i look silly with a mustache - she looks even sillier

excessive tattoos: if she is wearing a tank top and her arms are covered in tatts - ESPECIALLY COLOR tatts - adios! if she has a small rose or butterfly on her ankle that can actually be sexy. small and out of the way - YES! a full scale map of China - NO!

attitude: i know you might be super hot, honey - but if you are acting like a stuck up "cVnt" so home and fuck yourself - cuz i won't

fat: a 5-foot tall woman is suppsed to weigh 100 pounds and then every inch is 5 pounds more so a 5'5" woman should weigh about 125. NOT 225! i am not asking her to be Kate Moss but i don't want her to make Roseanne look like Kate Moss, either

NO eyebrows: for some erason i like women with REAL eyebrows and hate it when they pluck them out and then draw it in. i don't want her to have a unibrow - but i do prefer REAL eyebrows

dirty/unkempt hair: i find women who work out and are sweating to be HOT - but when they work out ONLY. if we are at some place and her hair is all over the place and it looks like she last washed it when Bush was Prez - the FATHER - NO! i don't care how long it is - just that it is taken care of. and if she has a great face it can be as short as Demi Moore had in "GI Jane" - i don't care just take care of it (fwiw - in Ghost Demi Moore's short hair cut made her look as sexy as i have ever seen her look)

dirty fingernails: if she can't take care of something as simple as that - it tells me she can't do much of anything else, too

height: i am 6'1". just because a woman is 5-feet tall doesn't mean i will pass her up - but give me the choice of a 5-foot woman who is a 10 or a 5'10" woman who is an 8 and i choose the taller woman all the time. i want to be 6-feet all my life and if i have to bend down all the time to talk to her i will be 5'8" soon

her friends: if she wants me to talk to her (and almost all guys will say this) get away from your friends. you may be HOT but if you are at a table with your 5 other friends i am NOT going over there. if you want to be with someone tonite - get away from your friends and go out on your own. they can all be at the same place - just don't be all together all the time

Apple

Banned

Girls that dont take care of their hands and feet.. Crusty ass feet are nasty

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Cig or Cigar smoking real turnoff...

Biggest turn on is if they say hello back to me...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

smoking, a lot of makeup, and bad teeth are tops for me.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

She opens her mouth and has a voice that is like fingernails across a chalkboard - that grating, whiny higher pitched voice that if it nagged you, you would want to rip your ears off.