Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

haha well the only guy I know you want is Carp. I dont have much on the bench because reyes is out for a little and ham for another month. Those are the guys I want though, I would love to have AD in place of loney. Loney has a great k/bb rate and scores decently because of that, but i want to get the most dynamic hitting possible and then go with some week to week scouting with the staff.

tripp

EOG Master

will be tough for me to move gonz without getting good hitting in return because im thinking like you right now in the sense that i would prefer stud bats all over the place, and try to play matchups with pitchers. this week i have negatives so far from my starters and i still have a pretty good score, so it shows you what good hitters can do (and some nice luck with street).

would love to be carp though. only thing that worries me there is he is a big injury risk and lee could be just as good if he gets traded to a team that actually has some mlb caliber players on the team.

tripp

EOG Master

shit just offered up something huge to ttp.

lee and teix for hall and ramirez

not sure i love it, but gives me an ace and i will still have a sick offense when size and a-ram are healthy at the start of july.

soto
gonz
cano
drew
ramirez
size
either
pence
wells
drew

halladay
burnett
joba
wang
romero
street
aardsma

would be a pretty sick team when healthy

tripp

EOG Master

tripp, don't bother. TTP's not moving Doc.

ttp asked me if i would be interested in a lee/teix package with doc included.

i think the exact words were "if you are interested in a deal with hally these two would have to be included"

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just another pitcher that gets fuked out of a win by a closer...Harang pitches his balls off and doesn't get the "W"'

biggamer3

EOG Master

hahaha

love Tripp thinking how sick his team will be with Romero and Wang as his #3 & #4 starters!!!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

MadCapper....how did you beat Mo to Straus? Will be amazing if he ever gets into a game in August or September....

What do you want for Pujols?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MadCapper....how did you beat Mo to Straus? Will be amazing if he ever gets into a game in August or September....

What do you want for Pujols?

An arm and 2 legs!

2 Top Tier SP's for Pujols and Jair

or a Top tier SP and a very good bat.

rjt721

EOG Master

First he trades Huston Street to tripp before the week of his life, now Cee's trying to rip me off. :doh1

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Date & Time</TD><TD>Offered By</TD><TD>Offered To</TD><TD>Comments</TD><TD>Action</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>06/11/09 03:28 pm ET</TD><TD align=left>Cee
?Ellsbury, Jacoby CF BOS
?Lester, Jon SP BOS
?Nolasco, Ricky SP FLA
</TD><TD align=left> RJ
?Sabathia, CC SP NYY
?Wright, David 3B NYM
</TD><TD align=left> </TD><TD align=middle>Pending Acceptance
Trade Review</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>06/11/09 03:30 pm ET</TD><TD align=left>Cee
?Ellsbury, Jacoby CF BOS
?Lester, Jon SP BOS
?Nolasco, Ricky SP FLA
</TD><TD align=left> RJ
?Sabathia, CC SP NYY
?Utley, Chase 2B PHI
</TD><TD align=left> </TD><TD align=middle>Pending Acceptance
Trade Review</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tripp

EOG Master

fuck, street comes in and gets taken yard by braun. nice of mo to send over braun and wright to rj just in time to face me2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

street already has 44 pts this week. saves in all four games.

almost canceled out his save though by giving up the 3 run HR to braun. street picked up 8.67 pts there and braun got 8.

rjt721

EOG Master

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="away_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_546345" nowrap="nowrap">H. Street RP </td><td>COL 5 @ MIL 4 (F)
</td><td id="stats_active_3_546345">20 PC, 0.2 INN, HA, BBI, 2 K, ER, S</td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_546345" align="right">8.67</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_546345" align="right">44.17</td></tr></tbody></table>
44 pts and it's only Thursday. :LMAO

interesting deal. Cant do as beltran and size are not near value right now. I read Size may be out until late July if he has to have surgery. Not sure if I would do it will all healthy, but I would definately think about it alot harder.

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP u are getting big breaks, u should be down by 80

Not only did Blackburn not get the shutout he didnt get a win with a shutout going in the 8th.

Harang doesnt get shutout and win because of delay in 9th last night.

Plus TTP got 30pts from some dude named bergmeister

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP u are getting big breaks, u should be down by 80

Not only did Blackburn not get the shutout he didnt get a win with a shutout going in the 8th.

Harang doesnt get shutout and win because of delay in 9th last night.

Plus TTP got 30pts from some dude named bergmeister

Listen Biggoober

Here is my week

1. VD point leader -How often that going to happen
2. Blackburn,Baker,Scherzer,and Harang all pitching the games of their lives
3. Never knew pitching 7 innings should give a guys a shutout and win.Forgot that rule change.
4. Your team is Poo
5. Reread rule number 4 91023i2ndw;l