Another fine day in the Land of Smiles...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Golf at 7:00 AM on a championship course with a woman caddy and 7 good friends...

Lunch and drinks at 11:00 AM rehashing golf stories...

Afternoon meeting at one of the bars here in Pattaya with over 30 women at your beckon call....3 rum/cokes and 12 Tequila shots, total bill was 1000 Baht (30 bucks)

Great dinner at a Mexican Restaurant (Tequilla Reef) walk out the front door and 4 0r 5 night spots on both sides of the street...dinner for 4 plus drinks, around 60 bucks...

Down the street a real massage parlor...6 bucks for a foot massage and 10 bucks for a full body oil massage...

It doesn't get any better than this....:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Another fine day in the Land of Smiles...

Morning Loman....225 now and putting lights out...

You might have to put a For Sale sign on my car...

Getting ready to enjoy my ONE day off you prick. Taking grandpa out golfing.

munson15

I want winners...

Sounds like Paradise, Dino. Say hello to the native girls for me, would you?:smoking2:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Sounds like Paradise, Dino. Say hello to the native girls for me, would you?:smoking2:

Where do I start? There are over 75,000 working at any given time here in Pattaya Beach...and 3 times as many in Bangkok.....:cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

MEDIC

you are about get Brandon Fired as he tells me your new name is "MR~SOCCER" . . . . Do you Handicap these games yourself . . . IF I may Inquire . . . either way very well done Sir 12io4j2w90

Golf at 7:00 AM on a championship course with a woman caddy and 7 good friends...

Lunch and drinks at 11:00 AM rehashing golf stories...

Afternoon meeting at one of the bars here in Pattaya with over 30 women at your beckon call....3 rum/cokes and 12 Tequila shots, total bill was 1000 Baht (30 bucks)

Great dinner at a Mexican Restaurant (Tequilla Reef) walk out the front door and 4 0r 5 night spots on both sides of the street...dinner for 4 plus drinks, around 60 bucks...

Down the street a real massage parlor...6 bucks for a foot massage and 10 bucks for a full body oil massage...

It doesn't get any better than this....:cheers
Viejo, if I ever get divorced again I will model my life after yours. As you said, it doesn't get any better.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Viejo, if I ever get divorced again I will model my life after yours. As you said, it doesn't get any better.

Damn...it happened again today...

Feels like another episode of Ground Hog Day...:LMAO

Only bad thing was the 91 I shot today....lots of doubles and will be drinking doubles later...:LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Headline in the Bangkok Post....

Pattaya ups Flu alert level....

The pandemic warning level is now moved to phase 6...as of yesterday the number of infections in Thailand stood at 46, up from 16 on Wednesday...In Pattaya alone, 21 people were confirmed to having been tested positive for H1N1....some schools are being closed...