PROOF that MLB's steroid testing is working

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: PROOF that MLB's steroid testing is working

Yes because Red Sox players never take steroids.

Exactly. Their guys hit the ball 500 feet and win championships by the bucket full, but none of their guys are cheating, its all the OTHER teams who never win that are breaking the rules.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

The Red Sox have swept the Yankees 3 times and they are 8-0 against them.

(heard on EEI)

How could someone seriously post this after the Sox best player over the past decade has just been caught for steroids?????? :doh1

cincy_

EOG Veteran

Forget Tino, Bernie, Jeter and Rivera ... Brian McNamara was the key to the Yankees' success in the 1990's.

The steroid controversy begins in 2002 and gains momentum in 2003-2004 ... and what happens? Take a wild guess.

THE CURSE OF THE MAC

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Forget Tino, Bernie, Jeter and Rivera ... Brian McNamara was the key to the Yankees' success in the 1990's.

The steroid controversy begins in 2002 and gains momentum in 2003-2004 ... and what happens? Take a wild guess.

THE CURSE OF THE MAC

tripp

EOG Master

Yankee players have taken steroids. Red Sox players have taken steroids. The majority of baseball has taken steroids.

Who really cares? I know I certainly do. If steroids make for a better product that is all I care about.

cincy_

EOG Veteran

Yankee players have taken steroids. Red Sox players have taken steroids. The majority of baseball has taken steroids.

Who really cares? I know I certainly do. If steroids make for a better product that is all I care about.

I think you meant you don't.

Yankee players have been CAUGHT taking steroids.

Moral of the story: If you can't invest in good masking agents, don't take the stuff ... just ask Damon, Lowell and Ortiz ... and that's why you don't get rid of the architect of your success in the 90's ... Brian McNamara.