Where is the douchebag 1stardud?

Rumor has it that a fantasy forum is about to make the big statement. But then again, it's fantasy and that is the world he lives in. Fantasy.

He can't tell the truth.
He can't handicap MLB.
He can't pay a measly 300.00.
He can't keep dick out of his ass.

But he can, live in a fantasy world.

Keep it real 5starbomb. Some people really, really, really can't stand to see you succeed. Others like myself, just see the facts. Your a failure son and the day you admit it is the day your real life can start again. Best of luck assclown. Hope your keeping the fantasy buttpirates on the up and up. Useless fuck.

Re: Where is the douchebag 1stardud?

Wow SBT, you should say what's really on your mind bro! :+textinb3
Stop holding back damn it!!!!

Wow SBT, you should say what's really on your mind bro! :+textinb3
Stop holding back damn it!!!!

This fuckin waste of cum should of dripped off his mothers ass. Now a true zit on the ass of society, he is claiming that a forum actually wants him as a paid employee. But like I said: "It's a fantasy forum."

CT- When you coming down? Give me your date of arrival and we'll meet up and hit the local dog track before the races.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Simply u should of dripped off yur mothers face, take the needle out of yur arm pal

5, your needle shit is getting old bro, is that all you got? Fucking Hudini capper:LMAO

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post584347 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> Today, 05:53 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>FiveStarBomb. <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_584347", true); </SCRIPT>
Fantasy Baseball Expert
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jun 2009

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_584347><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title --> yeah i stiffed patsfan... so what?
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->its a done deal, get over it
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks like the little faggot will be staying the asylum for the rest of his posting days here. What a piece of shit. :finger004

texansfan

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post584347 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> Today, 05:53 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>FiveStarBomb. <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_584347", true); </SCRIPT>
Fantasy Baseball Expert

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jun 2009

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_584347><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title --> yeah i stiffed patsfan... so what?
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->its a done deal, get over it

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks like the little faggot will be staying the asylum for the rest of his posting days here. What a piece of shit. :finger004

Did anyone really expect anything less?

texansfan

EOG Master

Then he posts this. The fact that he's even betting while owing money really makes him a piece of shit. I hope the fuck loses all his bets on a daily basis and ends up living in a fucking box behind a dumpster.

Mlb plays for monday 6/8
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Ticket # 25926273-1
6/8/2009 6:05 PM - (CST) Baseball MLB
Wager Type:Straight Bet
Tampa Bay Rays/New York Yankees
Total Points UNDER 11 -110 for Game
A Sonnanstine -R must Start A Pettitte -L must Start
Risking $82.50 To Win $75.00 USD

Ticket # 25926273-2
6/8/2009 7:05 PM - (CST)
Baseball MLB
Texas Rangers
Spread -1? +130 for Game
C Janssen -R must Start S Feldman -R must Start
Risking $50.00 To Win $65.00 USD

Ticket # 25926273-3
6/8/2009 1:05 PM - (CST) Baseball MLB
Detroit Tigers GM 1/Chicago White Sox GM 1
Total Points UNDER 9? +100 for Game
S Gallagher -R must Start C Richard -L must Start
Risking $100.00 To Win $100.00 USD
<!-- / message -->

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I see he tried to join another forum, and was banned after a couple of posts...had nothing to do what he said and everything to do what he did at EOG which was stiff related...the forum did not want him...

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

Rumor has it that a fantasy forum is about to make the big statement. But then again, it's fantasy and that is the world he lives in. Fantasy.

He can't tell the truth.
He can't handicap MLB.

Keep it real 5starbomb. Some people really, really, really can't stand to see you succeed. Others like myself, just see the facts. Your a failure son and the day you admit it is the day your real life can start again. Best of luck assclown. Hope your keeping the fantasy buttpirates on the up and up. Useless fuck.

STB, you da man. drop that hammer! :thumbsup

Apollo Greed

EOG Member

I see he tried to join another forum, and was banned after a couple of posts...had nothing to do what he said and everything to do what he did at EOG which was stiff related...the forum did not want him...

:cheers

Kudos to them! Any site's credibility is significantly diminished by allowing that fucktard to post.

Apollo Greed

EOG Member

But then again, it's fantasy and that is the world he lives in. Fantasy.

He can't tell the truth.
He can't handicap MLB.

Others like myself, just see the facts. Your a failure son and the day you admit it is the day your real life can start again. Useless fuck.

:3dapplaudir:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:( Damn though the worlds best bases capper was back to share some winners. Should have known better...probably too busy banging supermodels and getting stuff ready for the fantasy forums.

Blondie

EOG Master

:( Damn though the worlds best bases capper was back to share some winners. Should have known better...probably too busy banging supermodels and getting stuff ready for the fantasy forums.

It's ok to admit you are jealous of him dio I am sure the guys will understand :+textinb3

diogee

It's ok to admit you are jealous of him dio I am sure the guys will understand :+textinb3
Good to know...some of the guys just have all the luck. Makes me cry myself to sleep at night...can only dream that someday I will live the life. :whip:

Blondie

EOG Master

Good to know...some of the guys just have all the luck. Makes me cry myself to sleep at night. Someday I will be like my new hero. :whip:

But what if we like dio for dio?

Dio changing would be 2938u4ji23

diogee

Change is already in order...I have purchased and read 3 e-books.

How to become the 2nd best MLB capper in the world "I will not be de-throned" with bonus fantasy expert handbook.

How to become a multi sport athlete and a man that any lady under 8.5 can only dream about. (not sure if it is a scale of 100 or not) with bonus how to become a Madden champion.

How to create living the dream life on a posting forum to make guys like Dio jealous with an exclusive bonus 5-steps on how to get out of debt fast.

I have a lot to learn still...on my way though. :whip:

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted

Hey is this section of EOG where you can curse and hammer and say whatever you want and not get in trouble?
I need clarification before I say something and get in trouble haha

BUt I see the title is calling guys douchebags....I must admit I have a chubby right now hoping this is the "no holds barred" section

How to become the 2nd best MLB capper in the world "I will not be de-throned" with bonus fantasy expert handbook.

How to become a multi sport athlete and a man that any lady under 8.5 can only dream about. (not sure if it is a scale of 100 or not) with bonus how to become a Madden champion.

How to create living the dream life on a posting forum to make guys like Dio jealous with an exclusive bonus 5-steps on how to get out of debt fast.

diogee

Hey is this section of EOG where you can curse and hammer and say whatever you want and not get in trouble?
I need clarification before I say something and get in trouble haha

BUt I see the title is calling guys douchebags....I must admit I have a chubby right now hoping this is the "no holds barred" section
Yeah it is the least moderated...almost like the PZ or rubber room. Serious threats and private info still a nono...

Blondie

EOG Master

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Don't make us lock you in the supply closet agian until you come to your senses :devil: