Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

6/14 biggamer sign S. Richmond SP and drop C. Young CF

6/14 biggamer sign C. Young CF and drop M. Parra SP

this is fucking crazy, put in some thought before u just start adding people... if someone wanted to start him this week, they couldnt now
On waivers until Tuesday morning (6/16)​
This was a depth signing just to store him for a week or so, but i saw Richmond was a two step next week and Young was the most expendable guy

Timetopay

EOG Master

Just in case Gamer doesnt see this

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bgFan height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left> Timetopay's Stallions</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0.667</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>W2</TD><TD>1-2-0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2881.0</TD><TD>79.5</TD><TD>2574.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>biggamer</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0.778</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>W4</TD><TD>2-1-0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2854.7</TD><TD>105.8</TD><TD>2487.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think I got you out pointed sir :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

sent ya something viejo.

rj- looks like a 6 pt game going into sunday...going to come down to the last game most likely. hopefully im only down around 15-20 going into the night game so i have a shot with lee starting. i have to give you the small edge though
I'd probably give you the edge. Cliff Lee has the best matchup of the 4 remaining pitchers. I can't trust bums like Looper and Anderson, even if they are going against weak offenses.

I like my bats more than yours but it's only one day so anything can happen there. At least your closers are matched up against each other so they can't both get a save. :LMAO

Might come down to AJ. He could easily get you 20 or go for -10 again. But even if he pitches well, will be tough to get a win against Johan.

Should be close. I need this W with mo and Cee both losing.

Good luck.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Just in case Gamer doesnt see this

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="center" height="17"><td align="left"> Timetopay's Stallions</td><td>6</td><td>3</td><td>0</td><td>0.667</td><td>0</td><td>W2</td><td>1-2-0</td><td>2</td><td>2881.0</td><td>79.5</td><td>2574.5</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="center" height="17"><td align="left">biggamer</td><td>7</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>0.778</td><td>0</td><td>W4</td><td>2-1-0</td><td>1</td><td>2854.7</td><td>105.8</td><td>2487.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

I think I got you out pointed sir :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

It has gone back and forth every day, you only bump when u have slight lead.

I will bump in a day or so when i am ahead.

Never said you had a bad squad u just keep saying i am getting lucky when i have arguably a top squad and my best hitter a few weeks away from returning!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Soon as i start trashing Cee and talking smack, Ells hits a HR and Brox gets a save.

Like 20 points right there.

Fucker can come back with Beckett and Cueto gems tomorrow and he will never let me hear the end of it.

Odds Cee comes back to defeat the 7-2 squad

Cee loses -1500
Cee comes back and cums his pants +1200

Tuckman

Uh Poster

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOnice one....someone tell Tuck that Parra just went to the minors along with Kendricks from the angels...

i could careless he dropped parra, but by adding young to do so and dropping him less then 10 minutes later, HE HAS NOW LOCKED YOUNG OFF ANY ROSTER UNTIL AFTER THE WEEK HAS STARTED, DO U NOT COMPHREHEND? god forbid if someone actually needed and OF and that being the best option is NO LONGER AN OPTION :thumbsup

Timetopay

EOG Master

It has gone back and forth every day, you only bump when u have slight lead.

I will bump in a day or so when i am ahead.

Never said you had a bad squad u just keep saying i am getting lucky when i have arguably a top squad and my best hitter a few weeks away from returning!

I know its just fun to battle ya my man.

Yeah I got the other Ramirez comin back in a few too to fill a much needed third base

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

tuck

pujols and any of these...pick.....

sandoval, pierre, swisher, reynolds, porcello

(only reason im being cautious is i think miggy is playing hurt.)

biggamer3

EOG Master

tuck

pujols and any of these...pick.....

sandoval, pierre, swisher, reynolds, porcello

(only reason im being cautious is i think miggy is playing hurt.)

MC was willing to offer Z and Chips for Miggy but wasnt sure if Tuck would have liked it even but i yanked it after i saw Miggy's last month, dude is not same Miggy from earlier in year

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC was willing to offer Z and Chips for Miggy but wasnt sure if Tuck would have liked it even but i yanked it after i saw Miggy's last month, dude is not same Miggy from earlier in year

hes probably playing hurt. dl would prolly do him well.

hate trading pujols.

so asking 2 real slumping guys who can turn it around.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

i could careless he dropped parra, but by adding young to do so and dropping him less then 10 minutes later, HE HAS NOW LOCKED YOUNG OFF ANY ROSTER UNTIL AFTER THE WEEK HAS STARTED, DO U NOT COMPHREHEND? god forbid if someone actually needed and OF and that being the best option is NO LONGER AN OPTION :thumbsup

I understand, but I don't think anyone here, including myself, are picking up and dropping players to gain an advantage on any teams...I do it for speculation and needs...with Peavy going down, they might bring Latos up a little early...you should know by now, that I look at the minors a lot and I probably have less patience with my roster than anybody here...sometimes works against me...:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Well Mr. Big Goober

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>Player Compare 3 Year Averages MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Ramirez, Aramis 3B CHC </TD><TD align=right>551</TD><TD align=right>87</TD><TD align=right>163</TD><TD align=right>91</TD><TD align=right>39</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>110</TD><TD align=right>56</TD><TD align=right>74</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0.2958</TD><TD align=right>0.3655</TD><TD align=right>0.5408</TD><TD align=right>486.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Players you get:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>Player Compare 3 Year Averages MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Ramirez, Manny LF LA </TD><TD align=right>495</TD><TD align=right>88</TD><TD align=right>157</TD><TD align=right>93</TD><TD align=right>32</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>31</TD><TD align=right>104</TD><TD align=right>86</TD><TD align=right>106</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.3172</TD><TD align=right>0.4192</TD><TD align=right>0.5737</TD><TD align=right>464.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Aramis a much hard position to fill AND Manny off the Roids will turn into Werth

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i dont see manny's bat taking that much of a hit, he has 1 of the sweetiest swings in the game.. his swing reminds me of a right handed mattingly

tripp

EOG Master

I'd probably give you the edge. Cliff Lee has the best matchup of the 4 remaining pitchers. I can't trust bums like Looper and Anderson, even if they are going against weak offenses.

I like my bats more than yours but it's only one day so anything can happen there. At least your closers are matched up against each other so they can't both get a save. :LMAO

Might come down to AJ. He could easily get you 20 or go for -10 again. But even if he pitches well, will be tough to get a win against Johan.

Should be close. I need this W with mo and Cee both losing.

Good luck.
I expect both Aj and Lee to pitch pretty well tomorrow, but both are vs elite pitchers and each face a team with a least 1 or 2 stud hitters. They could each pitch well and come away with 0 wins.

Anderson and Looper are both WW guys, but vs SF and Chi Sox they could both have good days. I'd be okay with Looper winning if Anderson loses becuase Anderson losing takes away a Bailey save also.

I think I will need a W by Cliff Lee tomorrow night to win. I think that game is 50/50 vs Carp, so it should be tight.

Good luck my man. Since the real Yanks can't win a damn game vs the Sox hopefully at least the Yanks fan can beat out the Sox fan in some EOG fantasy bases.:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Well Mr. Big Goober

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="40">Player Compare 3 Year Averages MLB Standard Stats</td></tr><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Player</td><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>H</td><td>1B</td><td>2B</td><td>3B</td><td>HR</td><td>RBI</td><td>BB</td><td>KO</td><td>SB</td><td>CS</td><td>BA</td><td>OBP</td><td>SLG</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="center" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Ramirez, Aramis 3B CHC </td><td align="right">551</td><td align="right">87</td><td align="right">163</td><td align="right">91</td><td align="right">39</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">110</td><td align="right">56</td><td align="right">74</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.2958</td><td align="right">0.3655</td><td align="right">0.5408</td><td align="right">486.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Players you get:
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="40">Player Compare 3 Year Averages MLB Standard Stats</td></tr><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Player</td><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>H</td><td>1B</td><td>2B</td><td>3B</td><td>HR</td><td>RBI</td><td>BB</td><td>KO</td><td>SB</td><td>CS</td><td>BA</td><td>OBP</td><td>SLG</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="center" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Ramirez, Manny LF LA </td><td align="right">495</td><td align="right">88</td><td align="right">157</td><td align="right">93</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">31</td><td align="right">104</td><td align="right">86</td><td align="right">106</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.3172</td><td align="right">0.4192</td><td align="right">0.5737</td><td align="right">464.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Aramis a much hard position to fill AND Manny off the Roids will turn into Werth

A) Manny wasnt trying for most of those two Sox years

B) Manny had a lot fewer AB's then Aramis

C) Aramis is poo

Cee should i just kneel the ball now?

your guys have enough?

Hunter was a demon tonight, lined out to the OF his first AB and homered his NEXT 3!

In the 8th with two on two out, and Abreu Up, the whole crowd wanted another Hunter AB and fucker Abrue struck out.

Its good to be up 80+ points going into Sunday with 3 pitchers still to go.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

To be honest after tuesday i thought i was gonna lose once u matched my hot start. My 2nd starts for sps weren't good. Your hitting is better. With nathan doubling my two closers i had no chance. Nice easy win for u

tripp

EOG Master

wow...mc gave up way too much for pujols with gamer, but made up for it there. got a stud 1b in return, and got kakis for free pretty much since porcello is a 2 step matchups guy at best.

2nd week in a row a guy gets stud hitters just in time for me2348ji23e

Tuckman

Uh Poster

once i get my mind on dealing someone, hes about to be unloaded for anything, and that was my feelings on kakis... i do believe he is a top 15 OF, but he has been nothing but complete shit since i traded for him, i hope he gets snipered in the ondeck circle next game for being so bad the last month

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

To be honest after tuesday i thought i was gonna lose once u matched my hot start. My 2nd starts for sps weren't good. Your hitting is better. With nathan doubling my two closers i had no chance. Nice easy win for u

cee, wtf happened to your bats? they did zero since tuesday.

at least you got a ton of good pitchers