New York Congressman Calls Michael Jackson A ?Child Molester,? Blasts Media Coverage

Congressman Peter T. King, a U.S. Congressman from New York?s Long Island, has come under fire from Michael Jackson fans after making some scathing statements about the King of Pop in a video.

?There?s nothing good about this guy. He may have been a good singer, did some dancing? But the bottom line is, would you let your child or grandchild be in the same room as Michael Jackson? What are we glorifying him for,? King asks in the video. King later defended his statements in an interview with CNN, saying that even though Jackson was never convicted on child molestation charges, the fact that Jackson reached a monetary settlement with his accusers was evidence enough to support King?s statements. It?s safe to assume at King will not be watching tomorrow?s Jackson memorial service from Los Angeles? Staples Center.

Youtube video with the comments

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...ckson-a-child-molester-blasts-media-coverage/

Wade

EOG Master
Re: New York Congressman Calls Michael Jackson A ?Child Molester,? Blasts Media Coverage

He is a child molester. Its like Saddam Hussein should be glorified for killing all those people.

Re: New York Congressman Calls Michael Jackson A ?Child Molester,? Blasts Media Coverage

I think the guy was a piece of trash and should thrown in a dumpster with the rest of the trash.

High Times

EOG Master

It's about time someone said the truth!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You'll all be watching tomorrow, every one of you.

I'm more concerned about the fact that an elected government official apparently hates the United States Constitution, which I believe he took an oath to uphold. . .

texansfan

EOG Master

I'm more concerned about the fact that an elected government official apparently hates the United States Constitution, which I believe he took an oath to uphold. . .

Well, Obama was elected.

cheapseats

EOG Master

so true, amazing how the media can lead the masses to such conclusions that MJ was such a wonderful person, i do agree he was a top, top, top performer and pop star, but above and beyond that, he paid his way out of the trouble spoken of, and the masses buy it hook, line and sinker. and btw, his skin color had NOTHING to do with it, this guy died much in the way jimmy hendrix did, or janus joplin or jim morrison, an over dose of drugs, he was plain and simple a drug addict, and yes so did anna nichol smith, so leave race alone

I understand the pov. He, as a govt official though most share his opinion, its not his place to make that statement. though he has paid out the ass to avoid trials, he has never been convicted...

I'll make it though. MJ = sicko

texansfan

EOG Master

Relevance? Or is this just posted in the wrong thread?:+clueless

Yeah, it's relevant. Was your point relevant? Doubtful. The man has an opinion different froms yours so he hates the constitution. Ok.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

For the record - he is 100% DEAD ON RIGHT!

How long until Al and Jesse (2 of the BIGGEST RACISTS ALIVE) pay this guy a visit and then picket his place

my gues sis by Wed

munson15

I want winners...

How long until Al and Jesse (2 of the BIGGEST RACISTS ALIVE) pay this guy a visit and then picket his place

my gues sis by Wed
Depends on where they are and how long it takes them to get someone to pay for transportation, lodging, etc.

cheapseats

EOG Master

my gues sis by Wed

I am sure FRICK AND FRACK have something brewing, that you can count on.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

I don't know what Obama has to do with this thread but yes the piece of shit apparently hates the USA.

Yeah, it's relevant. Was your point relevant? Doubtful. The man has an opinion different froms yours so he hates the constitution. Ok.

I'm sorry, I made an assumption. I will break it down into smaller steps for you to make it clearer.
1) A member of Congress is sworn to uphold the United States Constitution.
2) One of the protections afforded by the United States Constitution is the inalienable presumption of innocence, which shields EVERYONE until proven guilty.
3) Another of the protections afforded by the United States Constitution is the right to trial by jury.
4) Michael Jackson was found "not guilty" by the people who actually heard all the evidence--the jury. Thus, the presumption of innocence (which I remind you is incorporated in the United States Constitution) has not been overcome by the government.
5) A government official who is sworn to uphold the United States Constitution--declares in spite of the document he has sworn to uphold that Michael Jackson is guilty of an offense for which he was found "not guilty" by the jury.
6) Ergo, whomever this random congressman is, he obviously abhors the protections afforded by the United States Constitution, as he--whom I remind is a member of the government--takes it upon himself to declare Michael Jackson guilty; an act which offends both the presumption of innocence as well as the right to trial by jury--both of which are specific protections provided by the United States Constitution for EVERYONE.

I hope this has clarified the matter for you. If and when you are again confused by any other constitutional argument I may proffer, kindly let me know and I will restate the matter in a manner more clearly understood.12io4j2w90

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

4625, you are ignorant. Michael Jackass is presumed innocent in a court of law. Thats it. Public opinion and the small boys he molested say he's guilty of child molestation.

4625, you are ignorant. Michael Jackass is presumed innocent in a court of law. Thats it. Public opinion and the small boys he molested say he's guilty of child molestation.
Actually dickhead, you're the one who is ignorant. A Congressperson has no business directly defying the system that said Michael Jackson was innocent. Maybe its fine for you or I to do that, but not him.

mr merlin

EOG Master

The congressman has the same right as any of us to give his opinion, actually as a elected official its almost his obligation. The fact that a jury found him not guilty(of one act with one child) means nothing to this discussion. A verdict of not guilty does not mean he didnt do it, nor does it require anything of us, or of the congressman.

tripp

EOG Master

tells it like it is. the world is a safer place for children with that creepy child molester dead.

good for the congressman for telling it like it is.

The congressman has the same right as any of us to give his opinion, actually as a elected official its almost his obligation. The fact that a jury found him not guilty(of one act with one child) means nothing to this discussion. A verdict of not guilty does not mean he didnt do it, nor does it require anything of us, or of the congressman.

Focus, focus, focus. . .I don't see where anyone said the congressman could not give his opinion. Rather, the issue here is why a person who has taken the oath of office to uphold and protect the United States Constitution is contemptuous of that document. He is free to give his opinion, but with that freedom consequences adhere. One such consequence is that persons will note and comment on his readily apparent contempt for the United States Constitution, and the open hypocrisy of hating a document one has sworn to uphold. . .

Focus, focus, focus. . .I don't see where anyone said the congressman could not give his opinion. Rather, the issue here is why a person who has taken the oath of office to uphold and protect the United States Constitution is contemptuous of that document. He is free to give his opinion, but with that freedom consequences adhere. One such consequence is that persons will note and comment on his readily apparent contempt for the United States Constitution, and the open hypocrisy of hating a document one has sworn to uphold. . .
Im not sure how this point was so hard to understand.. I think Jackson is guilty as hell, but I understand the point.

Im not sure how this point was so hard to understand.. I think Jackson is guilty as hell, but I understand the point.

It's not really hard to understand. People just don't like extending "technicalities"--like constitutional rights--to "obviously guilty" folks; unless of course, they themselves are the "obviously guilty" folks. . .There is only one slight problem with that arrangement, as the mob here has decided that a man who was found innocent by a jury in a court of law is "obviously guilty."

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

It's not really hard to understand. People just don't like extending "technicalities"--like constitutional rights--to "obviously guilty" folks; unless of course, they themselves are the "obviously guilty" folks. . .There is only one slight problem with that arrangement, as the mob here has decided that a man who was found innocent by a jury in a court of law is "obviously guilty."

OJ was found innocent....do you believe he is innocent?

I get tired-head from celebrity trials; I get enough of that crap from my day job. My thoughts on OJ are easily located here via the search function so thoughtfully provided by EOG. But if you are referring to the California murder trials, what I think is immaterial; OJ is innocent forever. If however, you are referring to the Nevada trial for whatever the hell he was charged with, OJ was found guilty by the jury. . .

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

I get tired-head from celebrity trials; I get enough of that crap from my day job. My thoughts on OJ are easily located here via the search function so thoughtfully provided by EOG. But if you are referring to the California murder trials, what I think is immaterial; OJ is innocent forever. If however, you are referring to the Nevada trial for whatever the hell he was charged with, OJ was found guilty by the jury. . .

I was referring to the trial in which he was found innocent....that can easily be located by looking at my original post...so thoughtfully provided by EOG. So just because he was found innocent by a jury of is peers it is unquestionably true? If OJ or MJ did not have the advantage of money, and were your average joe, than you can bet your ass they would be in jail.

I was referring to the trial in which he was found innocent....that can easily be located by looking at my original post...so thoughtfully provided by EOG. So just because he was found innocent by a jury of is peers it is unquestionably true? If OJ or MJ did not have the advantage of money, and were your average joe, than you can bet your ass they would be in jail.
if stating the obvious committes gave out awards, you win the gold. his point had nothing to do with how the congressman "felt". 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

i think michael jackson was weird in many ways but i'm not convinced he was a pedophile. call me naive i guess. i mean think about it, what parent would drop a molestation trial if their child was actually raped? shit, if it was my kid, i could care less about the money. i'd want that fucker in jail. why would any parent let their child sleep over with a grown man without supervision in the first place if they weren't up to something?

vikingboy13

EOG Senior Member

And not only is King right, but also why is California footing the bill for this? Don't these people have a life? It's all pretty pathetic. I'm still trying to figure out who is more stranger: Jackson or Palin. And how deep does Al and Jesse have their hands in the till?

PASTOR IS NOT GONNA LIKE THIS...BUT ATLEAST MAYBE IT WILL GET ME OFF THE HOOK!!:cheers

my gues sis by Wed

I still remember "Al" walking the streets of Brooklyn in protest. The Italians threw watermelons from the roof, and one Italian guy ran into the street and stabbed him.

Sharpton is always into something. One thing, all that marching shed about 70 lbs off his body.

i think michael jackson was weird in many ways but i'm not convinced he was a pedophile. call me naive i guess. i mean think about it, what parent would drop a molestation trial if their child was actually raped? shit, if it was my kid, i could care less about the money. i'd want that fucker in jail. why would any parent let their child sleep over with a grown man without supervision in the first place if they weren't up to something?

If you were broke living in the ghetto, I can see some of the loser parents taking 20 million. Another kid got 10 million. There are 2 different kids that got huge amounts of money from Jackson. Dont you think Jackson would have stayed away the second time? Of course not, the pedophiles cant stop.

The Lord said, "enough Michael".oij213490