FIRE AWAY THREAD: ASK MOFOME OR THE SHRINK ANYTHING...

WVU

EOG Master
Re: FIRE AWAY THREAD: ASK MOFOME OR THE SHRINK ANYTHING...

Jager, why use this thread to take shots at me? Prick

ATX

How is this a conflict of interest? I would love to have BW's plays, as soon as possible, with or without Ken. Them advertising with Ken would be completely separate to me.

biting the hand that feeds you.

another thought...would you say there is a difference between "laying some action off" and "betting into a number"? somewhat correlated IMO.

roach23

Banned

Shrink: why did you lie about mofo begging for a job and asking you to fire Dirty back when mofo worked for SBR?

mofome

Banned

I would keep you on if I could afford you. You are a good guy and a valuable poster. You just don't like me and I really gave you no reason to. I can accept that.

No harm, WVU. Arguments/fights last in the moment, not beyond. Things happen. Lord knows I am extremely defensive and have gone far overboard myself. Many people have had heated disagreements with me; there is a reason. I can be immature at times; its all a learning process.

Seems like Shrink has left the building for now.

Mo. Are you a winning gambler?

I am not.

The stiffing of TT happened well before Jman was hired by EOG...

A-I never ever stated that someone's pay would go directly to anyone other than the employee. I was hoping that JMAN would do the RIGHT thing and pay 500 dollars per month back to TT. He indicated he would but never did. I take full responsibility for making a bad call by hiring him. I did so because I believed he was a very gifted poster who could help EOG grow...

B- no

THE SHRINK

Good enough. I don't know if you regret the decision, indeed you may, but I think it's clear you wouldn't do it again.

mofome

Banned

on the lighter side MO, what was the funist thing you did on the recent get-away fom here...

Lot of good times man, I met a lot of new people and had a great time. The funniest thing was finding out how old I am when I tried to slide in to 2nd in a softball game; I am still in the process of recovering.

mofome

Banned

Seems like Shrink has left the building for now.

Mo. Are you a winning gambler?

I am not.

a winning gambler? fuck no. holy crap, im an awful gambler. I play parlays and bet emotionally. I can only consider the day I am in, I have never had the ability to see the big picture. If I was able to stick to just football and college basketball, and only played the games I actually liked, I imagine I would end up making some money. As is, I get killed. Absolutely killed.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

biting the hand that feeds you.

Anybody dealing wiseguys welcomes anybody that consistently wins (or loses). It is not personal. You can use them to make you lots of money, so, in essence, they should be thankful that Ken is playing with them.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Shrink - I want a truthful answer to this and no bullshit. You ever read anyones Private Messages?

Felt good to make amends I'm sure.

On the second point, what is the most important tool you've found to control your gambling, and why was this not translatable to other vices?

When I think about how much I hurt my Mother, I promised myself back then that I would not ever put her through this again. Thirty years later, I haven't...

If i knew why, I could drink sociably again, but that doesn't work well for me....

THE SHRINK

ATX

Anybody dealing wiseguys welcomes anybody that consistently wins (or loses). It is not personal. You can use them to make you lots of money, so, in essence, they should be thankful that Ken is playing with them.

not when the number moves.

the type of books Shrink is referring to probably wouldn't use the info to their advantage or couldn't.

Shrink,

how many private messages addressed to other posters or mods have you read?

do you still do it?

roach23

Banned

Shrink i asked a couple questions, please answer now that you're back in the thread.

Posts #44 and #83

a winning gambler? fuck no. holy crap, im an awful gambler. I play parlays and bet emotionally. I can only consider the day I am in, I have never had the ability to see the big picture. If I was able to stick to just football and college basketball, and only played the games I actually liked, I imagine I would end up making some money. As is, I get killed. Absolutely killed.

This goes back to my second question for Shrink. How to find that "crossover" from an action junkie(compulsive gambler) to someone who is more regimented in their pursuit of something they love(gambling). If it is even possible.

Shrink: have you really talked about selling EOG to WVU? Or is WVU full of lies when he says that?

We talked about some type of a deal, but we never got too serious...

He seemed interested but now, my passion is back and EOG is not for sale, period...

THE SHRINK

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

not when the number moves.

the type of books Shrink is referring to probably wouldn't use the info to their advantage or couldn't.

?
Can you give me an example of one of these books?

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

to shrink
my father was born in bklyn 27 later moved to sulfolk lindenhurst, i no your from nyc area , my question did you get into the beer at a young enuf age to have slamed ringold beer

mofome

Banned

This goes back to my second question for Shrink. How to find that "crossover" from an action junkie(compulsive gambler) to someone who is more regimented in their pursuit of something they love(gambling). If it is even possible.

I think a lot of it for me is the need I feel to get money as quickly as possible to do some things with the fam while I still can. At the end of the day, I end up hurting my chances by gambling in the manner that I do. An anxiety builds up when I lose and I have to try and get that back and then some. When I win it goes to my fam, I don't have anything I really need personally. I havent grown much as a gambler; unfortunately.

Its also something I consider a distraction. Better to have bets to look forward to at the end of the day than have my mind on other things.

mofome

Banned

You altered words to not answer:LMAO

I had to laugh at that question. If there is something in this world that ken cares less about than other peoples PMs, I can't imagine what it is.

roach23

Banned

I had to laugh at that question. If there is something in this world that ken cares less about than other peoples PMs, I can't imagine what it is.

If so, why were PMs not allowed at EOG until you became head mod?

ATX

Shrink how many times have you read a private message addressed to another poster?

dozens?

hundreds?

you don't have to know anything technical outside of having the passwords for the mods and other posters.

mofome

Banned

If so, why were PMs not allowed at EOG until you became head mod?

Ken thought it would take away from people posting on the forum if they could communicate one on one. Same reason we don't have a chat room right now.

Ken thought it would take away from people posting on the forum if they could communicate one on one. Same reason we don't have a chat room right now.

The Rx had one back in the day. He is probably right.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

read an article about that...guy who founded the website "plenty of fish" allowed im'ing and web traffic decreased by 40%, disabled it and things went back to normal.

mofome

Banned

if I lied, I apologize...

My memory regarding this is very vague...

that was back when i told you dirty offered me the eog email database if I could get him a job at sbr. you took your employees back. You do the same for me. You've been burned by being too trusting more than once. Doesn't feel great.