Firehorn Tuesday 102-65 + 94.57

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated
LOL, Come on Winkyduck and tell me how stupid I am and no true handicapper would lay this juice, even for just 1 unit. LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Unit Detroit -196 Chen/Verlander

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated
Re: Firehorn Tuesday 102-65 + 94.57

I should add that Winky is almost always correct with every point he makes and I honestly do respect and appreciate his comments.

How can you lay this kind of juice? Even for just one unit? No true handicapper would do this.

:+textinb3

bank--it

EOG Enthusiast

OMG!!!! All that Juice?????? HOLY CRAP!!!!! I'M SPEECHLESS BUT I'M ON IT LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON ON AN 8 YEAR OLD LITTLE LEAGUER!

:LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

LOL, Come on Winkyduck and tell me how stupid I am and no true handicapper would lay this juice, even for just 1 unit. LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Unit Detroit -196 Chen/Verlander

Chen SUX - if the Tigers don't cover the RL they won't cover the ML, either

Tiggers should win by at least 5

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Verlander at 55 pitches already through 2 innings, holy shit.

agree - not good for those who have the Tiggers in any form at all

he had numerous chances to get out of the inning unscathed and a very rare "catcher's interference" helped prolong it

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Simply. Ball w, how can Ryan Freel be at almost every game it seems that I play. He Was with the Reds last year and spring Training I think. Then Baltimore this year, then the Cubs, and now on KC tonight?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Verlander is trying to throw 200 pitch's in about 7 innings tonight LOL. OUCH.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

tiggers go 1-2-3 in B2 meaning no rest and right back out there

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

agree - not good for those who have the Tiggers in any form at all

he had numerous chances to get out of the inning unscathed and a very rare "catcher's interference" helped prolong it

Someone told me they NEVER lay more than -130.. I always have to find out the hard way.....

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

tiggers go 1-2-3 in B2 meaning no rest and right back out there

But Detroit has the Deadly combo of Joel Zumaya 5 Blown Saves this year and Fernando Rodney... Todd Jones or Tom Jones still in shape to pitch?

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

By last 24 hours starting with the Under 8.5 in San Fran last night (lost in 9th) has been strange to say the least. Now to top it off a Charley Pride Marathon is playing at me. I Don't Think She's in Love Anymore///// MOUNTAIN OF LOVE///////
Kiss An Angel(OF Topeka Kansas) Good Morning/////// Is Anybody Goin' To San Antone.. Lovely night. My next play is on the Mighty Washington Expos. Have to love them on the road.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

1-1 Push
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW 103-66 + 94.57