{Whos different, whos normal?}

Im starting to think that there are a bunch of weirdos around here. I myself am a good looking guy, with a wife and no kids yet. I made my way here because i followed some people in college f ball that my buddy told me about. Then i stuck around after that. Just started thinking about it today that you guys arent the kind of people that i would associate with normally, with the exception of a few. Cassy, Mo, PTR, teddy seem pretty cool. Shrink i would just hang out with to get some nights out on the town for free (kindof be like hanging out with my grandpa). Just tell me the truth, are you guys kindof losers in real life or whats the deal?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: {Whos different, whos normal?}

"I myself am a good looking guy, with a wife and no kids yet."

Sounds like you might be gay.... not that there's anything wrong with that.

mofome

Banned

Hey, get back on track you weiner. This is the most serious thread i ever made.

I used to think everyone on the forums was likely strange, overweight, and ugly. after meeting several people i have been pleasantly surprised.

Im not a very cool/hip guy.

But Im very kind/helpful to others. 12io4j2w90

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1099692 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=7 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #24
<!-- status icon and date --> 2 Hours Ago <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=7 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>nedrow <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1099692", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jul 2009

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1099692><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title --> Re: What's ahead for homeowners. It's not pretty.
<HR style="COLOR: #dddddd; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dddddd" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->i heat with wood and a little bit with electric heater ,if they come to my house ill flip the kitchen table over as we talk if they give me shit
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Teddy kgb

Banned

Off the top of my head...

Weird- Timetopay and Raiders...two drama queens

Tight asses- munson21, Noob, Archie bunker

Normal- kiss1, Quatumleap, ballwonder, jeff jones

Fvcking nut balls- Identity

Pussies- Doug

Narcissist- Shrink,Mofome,Homedawg

Geeks- joeybagodonuts, Wilson, Mike B

Cool - All my former rubber room homies, Railbird,anyone for CR,new friends PTR & BSH

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I used to think everyone on the forums was likely strange, overweight, and ugly. after meeting several people i have been pleasantly surprised.

Damn Mo...you got me pegged...and we should have met last March in Reston....:LMAO:cheers

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I definitely would not be considered normal. I'm a bit of a fucking oddball for sure.

For sure I have seen some screw balls, but they usually act in the group on the same topics.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Im starting to think that there are a bunch of weirdos around here. I myself am a good looking guy, with a wife and no kids yet. I made my way here because i followed some people in college f ball that my buddy told me about. Then i stuck around after that. Just started thinking about it today that you guys arent the kind of people that i would associate with normally, with the exception of a few. Cassy, Mo, PTR, teddy seem pretty cool. Shrink i would just hang out with to get some nights out on the town for free (kindof be like hanging out with my grandpa). Just tell me the truth, are you guys kindof losers in real life or whats the deal?

thx bsh.....from me and the wilson family.

Cant believe you guys let this little gem of a thread slip to 2nd page, shame on you. Now share you feelings.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I can dominate beer pong with either hand...getting closer to normal by the day. :houra

Mo wants to play in the tub with Viejo :whip:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I'm normal at least compared to some of you psychos out there!

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Im starting to think that there are a bunch of weirdos around here.

Greetings BSHouse:

The Munchkin Man hears you.

Have no fear.

The Munchkin Man is here.

The Munchkin Man is more than glad to have the opportunity to help lend some normalcy to these forums.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

oh come on...anybody who shows up here on a regular basis is a little crazy...myself included