Is ATX banned here?

mofome

Banned
Re: Is ATX banned here?

not that I know of. he threatens me for some reason even though I like the fellow 99% of the time. Then again, posting that publicly likely hurts his street cred so he'll come after me again for some reason.

tough living a peaceful life in forumville usa

WVU

EOG Master

Free ATX. He says he is banned. Free ATX

Did he threaten to slit your throat? That was pretty harsh. I suppose Beedo got the boot for that?

Sam Odom

EOG Master

ATX is a solid poster when he is not

:+drinking

Then he likes to

:violent:

mofome

Banned

I dont think beedo is banned. none of it bothers me. people can say what they like, im not a banner of posters. if he said that to someone else then he'd have to go, but people can say as they like to me.

ATX has not been banned from here...

Whoever is feeding that lie to you is a coward....:whip:

I enjoy his contributions...

THE SHRINK

WVU

EOG Master

I am so confused. Quit playing with my emotions

2348ji23e

J

joeybagadonuts

oij2134902938u4ji23oij213490

Love the Avatar, WVU. Even though you are a fucking idiot and an annoying little bitch, that is funny. I use the same on in the fantasy league that I play with BigGAYmer3 in.

:LMAO

WVU

EOG Master

Love the Avatar, WVU. Even though you are a fucking idiot and an annoying little bitch, that is funny. I use the same on in the fantasy league that I play with BigGAYmer3 in.

:LMAO

Lol bitch tried to discredit my stiff list so I offered up the proof for his inclusion. I felt like you for an hour.
:houra

ATX

I'm still banned. the death sentence version.

not from this IP.

I think I know what happened.

another possibly related topic:

MO, I have no idea what YOU are talking about. did you ban me for an< e-threat >? lol. I just used CAPS is that another one? :LMAO

seriously. show me what you are talking about.

J

joeybagadonuts

Lol bitch tried to discredit my stiff list so I offered up the proof for his inclusion. I felt like you for an hour.

Way to go WVU, even though I can't stand your act on here, I do think these fucking stiffs should be called out. I have been stiffed for so much money in my life it's disgusting. I hate people who don't pay debts, gambling or not.

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

I'm still banned. the death sentence version.

not from this IP.

I think I know what happened.

another possibly related topic:

MO, I have no idea what YOU are talking about. did you ban me for an< e-threat >? lol. I just used CAPS is that another one?

seriously. show me what you are talking about.

You made some strange threat to me. I never banned you for anything, you don't worry me, though you tell me I have reason to be worried.

atx we're friends. Don't be silly. Have a good night

ATX

You made some strange threat to me. I never banned you for anything, you don't worry me, though you tell me I have reason to be worried.

atx we're friends. Don't be silly. Have a good night

e-friends. :LMAO

threat? are you saying I called you or something? :blink:

Hoffa: IP. Blondie knows what I'm talking about.

mofome

Banned

e-friends. :LMAO

threat? are you saying I called you or something? :blink:

Hoffa: IP. Blondie knows what I'm talking about.

No we are good real friends. Im going to say something to that effect in my sig.

Threat, you posted something about my needing to be worried. You were coming for me, something like that. ATX on the loose and mo better enjoy the good life while he can.

:tub:

ATX

No we are good real friends. Im going to say something to that effect in my sig.

Threat, you posted something about my needing to be worried. You were coming for me, something like that. ATX on the loose and mo better enjoy the good life while he can.

:tub:

maybe you can link me.

sig? how about "you are wrong, you know nothing, have a good night."

maybe you can help me with an avatar.

mofome

Banned

haha were you boozin yesterday? lol

yeah pm me i'll get you whatever you want.

Blondie

EOG Master

haha were you boozin yesterday? lol

yeah pm me i'll get you whatever you want.

You might want to know WHAT he wants before you say that.

Fair warning. I already refused his request on his original avatar of choice :pop:

Way to go WVU, even though I can't stand your act on here, I do think these fucking stiffs should be called out. I have been stiffed for so much money in my life it's disgusting. I hate people who don't pay debts, gambling or not.

12io4j2w90

agree...91023i2ndw;l

WVU

EOG Master

So some pussy did ban ATX momentarily, but tried to make it look like he was never banned. This is a common theme here.

Glad to see everything has been worked out.

So some pussy did ban ATX momentarily, but tried to make it look like he was never banned. This is a common theme here.

Glad to see everything has been worked out.

:newsmile055:

I don't believe that is what happened Sherlock...

THE SHRINK

I thought you had this figured out Sherlock...

As for asking me techie questions, the only thing I know for sure i when i checked his status, it never said he was banned...

There are way too many conspiracy theories going on lately imho...

I like ATX because he challenges me to be better....

WVU

EOG Master

So my post was correct. Some pussy banned him but then reinstated him after a while.

Nothing techie about that

no, i don't believe u are correct....

And we don't have pussies working here, just a poster making erroneous accusations...

WVU

EOG Master

no, i don't believe u are correct....

And we don't have pussies working here, just a poster making erroneous accusations...

It is not an erroneous accusation. It is what happened. Maybe "pussy" was too strong of a word, but one of your mods banned him at least for a while. Denying that is just stupid. This has happened dozens of times in the past. I do not see what is so hard about a mod admitting he/she banned and then admitting it was a mistake so he/she unbanned him.

It is not an erroneous accusation. It is what happened. Maybe "pussy" was too strong of a word, but one of your mods banned him at least for a while. Denying that is just stupid. This has happened dozens of times in the past. I do not see what is so hard about a mod admitting he/she banned and then admitting it was a mistake so he/she unbanned him.

agree...

I am done with it...

Think what u may, but we really have/had no reason to ban atx, period...

If you want to let that issue dominate your weekend, enjoy it...:cheers

THE SHRINK

WVU

EOG Master

agree...

I am done with it...

Think what u may, but we really have/had no reason to ban atx, period...

If you want to let that issue dominate your weekend, enjoy it...:cheers

THE SHRINK

Nah I will find some other things to pick on you about. Don't quote me on that though. ummm wait....
:+textinb3