Can some one check this for a true payout?

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: Can some one check this for a true payout?

Well, got 430 left and put on a 6 tm parlay. you all can check the payout/

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR class=wagerhistpendingentry><TD>6 Tm Parlay </TD><TD>966</TD><TD>LOS Dodgers </TD><TD>-174</TD><TD>Action</TD><TD>$430.00 </TD><TD>$11,392.24 </TD><TD>964527</TD><TD>07/25/09 03:49P</TD></TR><TR class=wagerhistpendingentry><TD> </TD><TD>956</TD><TD>HOU Astros </TD><TD>-133</TD><TD>Action</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=wagerhistpendingentry><TD> </TD><TD>958</TD><TD>MIL Brewers </TD><TD>-131</TD><TD>Action</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=wagerhistpendingentry><TD> </TD><TD>979</TD><TD>TEX Rangers </TD><TD>-106</TD><TD>Action</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=wagerhistpendingentry><TD> </TD><TD>978</TD><TD>BOS(J LESTER -L/J GUTHRIE -R) </TD><TD>-1?-120</TD><TD>Listed</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=wagerhistpendingentry><TD> </TD><TD>964</TD><TD>COL(DE LA ROSA -L/J SANCHEZ -L) </TD><TD>un9-115</TD><TD>Listed</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mammon

EOG Master

This ends my time at bfc and grade c for dimelines that failed twice and some 28/30 cent lines on games that were -150 or so and bad lines posted in Florida +155 last night and this parlay fiasco. And no effort to make it righter to me as I mgot bullets to transfer elsewhare ...but hopefully they will get it right for future players.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

<table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td>6 Tm Parlay </td><td>966</td><td>LOS Dodgers </td><td>-174</td><td>Action</td><td>$430.00 </td><td>$11,392.24 </td><td>964527</td><td>07/25/09 03:49P</td></tr><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td> </td><td>956</td><td>HOU Astros </td><td>-133</td><td>Action</td><td> </td><td> </td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td> </td><td>958</td><td>MIL Brewers </td><td>-131</td><td>Action</td><td> </td><td> </td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td> </td><td>979</td><td>TEX Rangers </td><td>-106</td><td>Action</td><td> </td><td> </td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td> </td><td>978</td><td>BOS(J LESTER -L/J GUTHRIE -R) </td><td>-1?-120</td><td>Listed</td><td> </td><td> </td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td> </td><td>964</td><td>COL(DE LA ROSA -L/J SANCHEZ -L) </td><td>un9-115</td><td>Listed</td></tr></tbody></table>

13503.4333289 u will be paid 13,504 if it hits

there is obviously a problem in the calculation of these moneyline parlays and you will be paid in full regardless per our earlier online messages on your acct sir . . . .

PO69

EOG Master

In the past you seemed to have success at 5dimes.

I will say that before I saw your parlays 6 months ago, I had no idea that you could parlay different sports with moneylines, runlines and more importantly alternate lines.

I have to admit that I would look at your parlays and wonder if they were legit only because of the alternate lines that were included. Then I reupped at 5dimes and saw that I could do the same as well.

I havent seen other books that allow one to use alternate lines in parlays, or at least quality books.

But I am still going to play at BFC as well as other outs. I might check the payouts on my parlays more often though

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

mamon

i would disagree on 1 thing we have a tech guy here now trying to correct the issue . . . and again you will be paid in full if any of these do hit . . . .

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

mamon

tech says par pays

13,503.433289714 that u just wagered

again we are working to resolve the issue . . . . .

Mammon

EOG Master

At zero available I put in a parlay and they show payout for you all to check since its a 6tm thing supposedly. cant cut it since it would not go threw with out money available

4 tms

Mets +119
SD -107
SF +163
Balt +200

100 to win 2639.99

check that, if wrong problems with the 6tm thoery.

Mammon

EOG Master

Bfc, I know you would have paid the right amount but I want it right for everyone. And My experience has pretty much been bad. No just from this. I want you all to do it right for everyone.

PO69

EOG Master

It should pay 3242.

Well it is no wonder I havent been able to beat this book!

parlaycalculator.com

PO69

EOG Master

BFC, some of my 2 team parlays are short as well. Not much, but they are short. Here is an example for today

This one should pay around $7 more, there are others too

2 Tm Parlay 956 HOU(1stHf)(R ORTIZ -R/J NIESE -L) -131 Listed $149.69 $311.96 964492 07/25/09 01:05P
954 PHI(1stHf)(R LOPEZ -R/K LOHSE -R) -130 Listed

PO69

EOG Master

Sorry that didnt show up right, it should pay $6 more

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR class=wagerhistpendingentryalt><TD>2 Tm Parlay </TD><TD>956</TD><TD>HOU(1stHf)(R ORTIZ -R/J NIESE -L) </TD><TD>-131</TD><TD>Listed</TD><TD>$149.69 </TD><TD>$311.96 </TD><TD>964492</TD><TD>07/25/09 01:05P</TD></TR><TR class=wagerhistpendingentryalt><TD> </TD><TD>954</TD><TD>PHI(1stHf)(R LOPEZ -R/K LOHSE -R) </TD><TD>-130</TD><TD>Listed</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mammon

EOG Master

Bfc, did you go online just credit before going to post up offshore. I have seen this with most credit places that went offshore before going to the post up bizz. Every all credit shop that has CR site and call center shorts the parlays too.

Mammon

EOG Master

It seems there is a reason Mikey is rich besides up sheep,

PO69

EOG Master

I have never actually checked my past parlays, but my winning parlays from last week were short as well. Not much, but I would have had a shitload of parlays that were winners last week that were short. They were 2 team parlays mostly

963132 2 Tm Parlay 960 Win HOU(1stHf)(W RODRIGEZ -L/WELLEMEYER -R) (W) -150 Listed $196.96 $377.34 $377.34 Score
977 LAA(1stHf)(OSULLIVAN -R Gm2/B CHEN -L Gm2) (W) -130 Listed

This one should have been $384 for instance

PO69

EOG Master

I think that I just need to stop betting parlays! OR better yet I think that I need to stop betting altogether. It has been a rough week.

I should not have said shitload above, I should have said some

Mammon

EOG Master

I have never actually checked my past parlays, but my winning parlays from last week were short as well. Not much, but I would have had a shitload of parlays that were winners last week that were short. They were 2 team parlays mostly

Short a few buck on 2 teamers can be thousands on 6,7,8 teamers as we see here. Mikey may have shorted a few million by now looking at pictures of his office.

I am taking a break fom internet for the night. I may have just saved Bfc's business here at least long term.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Do you guys think BFC is stupid enough to do this intentionally?

They are here on this board in a flash to solve any problems.

If they pulled this crap on purpose they would not be here posting.

Dont you think they know Mamon will post his parlays and guys like Try Try Try, Biggest of Daddies and many others will calculate it?

I am from the Chuck Sims school of book grading. Got to give them the pass on this.

Hello stupid fvck!!!!!!!

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Refund the man his 2k on the parlay. That would be the right thing to do. What ever happpened to sweat the wager not the payout(amount).

It just leaves a bad taste in your mouth that you can't enjoy the games without worrying about the payout.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Looks to me like it is already squared away. Hell one book today didnt even have the Phillies Cards game on the board. We let them know and it was fixed right away. Seems relative to this case other than it was a payout glich and not a standard service glich.

BFC is ok. No matter what book you are dealing with you should always double check accountability.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Math,and accounting are exact sciences,there's no room for error:

PO69

EOG Master

Looks to me like it is already squared away. Hell one book today didnt even have the Phillies Cards game on the board. We let them know and it was fixed right away. Seems relative to this case other than it was a payout glich and not a standard service glich.

BFC is ok. No matter what book you are dealing with you should always double check accountability.

True benny, but I could show you another 8 winning parlays that are paid short and some are not from today.

Now I am going to say anything bad about BFC, but I know that I can NEVER win in the longterm if I cant get paid correctly when I win a bet

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

True benny, but I could show you another 8 winning parlays that are paid short and some are not from today.

Now I am going to say anything bad about BFC, but I know that I can NEVER win in the longterm if I cant get paid correctly when I win a bet

That is why it is your (the players) responsibility to double check numbers and payouts. If BFC robbed some fools parlay payouts it wasn't before they asked twice if you accept the wager. They could try and get an edge off the players and that is shady for a reputable book to do or any for that matter but I really dont think that is the case. If they are in habit of doing this then this thread exposed them and rightly so.

PO69

EOG Master

Actually BFC software doesnt ask at all come to think of it. It does computer the parlay as you ad the wager amount though. Obviously you have never played at BFC though benny. But it is my fault I guess for not ever checking the parlays, but I will check everything later this evening from the past month or so

But hey, time for one of my FAVORITE all time quotes.

FOOL ME ONCE.............. SHAME ON YOU......................................................................FOOL ME TWICE................SHAME ON ME

I may need to insert 10 times in place of twice though

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Ive played there just never any parlays that I won at least. They treated me right but if they are short paying parlays that is not cool.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Actually BFC software doesnt ask at all come to think of it. It does computer the parlay as you ad the wager amount though. Obviously you have never played at BFC though benny. But it is my fault I guess for not ever checking the parlays, but I will check everything later this evening from the past month or so

But hey, time for one of my FAVORITE all time quotes.

FOOL ME ONCE.............. SHAME ON YOU......................................................................FOOL ME TWICE................SHAME ON ME

I may need to insert 10 times in place of twice though

<DT>You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

<DD class=author>Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

</DD>​

</DT>​

BigDaddy

EOG Master

<table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td>6 Tm Parlay </td><td>966</td><td>LOS Dodgers </td><td>-174</td><td>Action</td><td>$430.00 </td><td>$11,392.24 </td><td>964527</td><td>07/25/09 03:49P</td></tr><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td>
</td><td>956</td><td>HOU Astros </td><td>-133</td><td>Action</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td>
</td><td>958</td><td>MIL Brewers </td><td>-131</td><td>Action</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>979</td><td>TEX Rangers </td><td>-106</td><td>Action</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>978</td><td>BOS(J LESTER -L/J GUTHRIE -R) </td><td>-1?-120</td><td>Listed</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>964</td><td>COL(DE LA ROSA -L/J SANCHEZ -L) </td><td>un9-115</td><td>Listed</td></tr></tbody></table>

just got back home and i see they are still fucking mamon on payouts?

WTF!:blink:

BigDaddy

EOG Master

yeah funny no problem for the upside...

never is.

its the poor suckers that don't post on forums and some might have no idea that they are getting fucked on payouts for parlays.

fix the software :blink:

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

13503.4333289 u will be paid 13,504 if it hits

there is obviously a problem in the calculation of these moneyline parlays and you will be paid in full regardless per our earlier online messages on your acct sir . . . .

Thanks for you concern B-D

But we answered this Hours AGO and contacted Mamon and explained he'll be paid MORE than IN--FULL if PARLAYS HIT

BigDaddy

EOG Master

where is BFC and judge?

i thought this was just for 6 teams

i see now it is all fucking parlays

they feed is this bullshit that it is just a 6 teamer

yeah right

ball i want my thread title changed back or i will start a new one as i gave these clowns the benefit of the doubt after judge's explanation but no more as it was a bold face lie.

the thread should read

BFC cheats players on MLB parlay payouts.

thank you:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Thanks for you concern B-D

But we answered this Hours AGO and contacted Mamon and explained he'll be paid MORE than IN--FULL if PARLAYS HIT

oh really?

you lied to all of us earlier pal.

its not only 6 teams that show up incorrect?

so you can maybe get to work

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

BD

software has made errors BOTH ways it's just extremely odd how those screen--shots never make it here ,,,,,,,,,we found 3 last Football Season on MONEY--LINE DOGS .........

That said, it's OUR ERROR and he will be paid MORE than TRUE ODDS, if any of the PARLAY'S WIN ............He has been contacted Hours ago

I'm--Out

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE . . . . .

BigDaddy

EOG Master

At zero available I put in a parlay and they show payout for you all to check since its a 6tm thing supposedly. cant cut it since it would not go threw with out money available

4 tms

Mets +119
SD -107
SF +163
Balt +200

100 to win 2639.99

check that, if wrong problems with the 6tm thoery.

should pay 3242.78

yeah i would leave this thread to you if i were you.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

oh really?

you lied to all of us earlier pal.

its not only 6 teams that show up incorrect?

so you can maybe get to work

where did I SAY 6--teamers, I have no idea where the ISSUE is

Tech thinks Perhaps only on 10--cent PROFILES, but we have NOT found solution YET

PLEASE post where I said 6--teamers & you get FREE PLAY

Been Long day, But damn sure don't recall Me saying it was only on 6--Teamers Ever ..........The OVER PAY was on a 3--TEamer

Mammon

EOG Master

I want my 8k back honestley. I may have exposed the whole thing and got you a second chance. I don't need it Mike. Kick the shit out of your office clowns. You got bad lines all over the place and couldn't get me dime lines 3 times and robbed me on every parlay. You need to stop floating and get control back and Kick some ass. I may have just saved you if you think about it!

Get your shit together! Post up is another world that maybe you were not ready for..

Forget my money! just announce one day that things are right in your shop and drop the hammer on the staff.. Also the site is kinda crappy for a post up site//