If the Raiders went 9-7 this season, would you be surprised?

mofome

Banned
Re: If the Raiders went 9-7 this season, would you be surprised?

The raiders play in the one division that could allow their record to surprise some. That said, they cant win 9. They are pathetic and play the NFC East I believe. thats 4 losses.

have the potential to have a great running game and defense... which leads to W's but they still need help up front on the o-line, out wide, and solid QB play. I think 7-9 is more reasonable.

Apple

Banned

I say 7 is their bottoms.. This team is going to surprise gentleman.

If Russell doesn't start playing good quick, Garcia will jump in and give them a chance in a lot of games.. Running game is solid, you can't pass too well against them.

Don't sell this team too short is all I'm saying..

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

honestly i could see them going 7-9 maybe 8-8 so if they did reach 9-7 i wouldn't be surprised.damn i just saw the roster and saw lorenzo neal.damn he has been playing almost twenty years.i remember him playing for the titans seem like a decade ago and he is a damn good blocker.he opened up plenty of holes for good running backs and made them better.eddie george and L.T. are two that come to my mind.

just read your post gyno.i've always like garcia as a QB.in fact i say he will take over the starting job from russell.your right the raiders could do something this year.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The Chiefs can surprise people too imo

cheapseats

EOG Master

I say 7 is their bottoms.. This team is going to surprise gentleman.

If Russell doesn't start playing good quick, Garcia will jump in and give them a chance in a lot of games.. Running game is solid, you can't pass too well against them.

Don't sell this team too short is all I'm saying..

defense did show up as the year went by, and i am assuming the bad record last year has them playing the bottom of the barrel, but garcia is an oldster and that old guy that runs the team won't get out of the way.

I would like to see Oakland give Russell chance by actually sticking with a coach.

Apple

Banned

honestly i could see them going 7-9 maybe 8-8 so if they did reach 9-7 i wouldn't be surprised.damn i just saw the roster and saw lorenzo neal.damn he has been playing almost twenty years.i remember him playing for the titans seem like a decade ago and he is a damn good blocker.he opened up plenty of holes for good running backs and made them better.eddie george and L.T. are two that come to my mind.

just read your post gyno.i've always like garcia as a QB.in fact i say he will take over the starting job from russell.your right the raiders could do something this year.

Raiders are not a shit team.. They had horrible QB play last season if they had any decent play it would of been a whole new situation.

Apple

Banned

I agree 100%

That is why I like Denver to win under 7 games this season.. SD is a beast, OAK and KC are much improved. Denver is definitely the worst team in the division as far as I'm concerned..

KC only won 2 games last season, they were one of the better 2-14 teams I've ever seen.

Wade

EOG Master

Hey Miley. Image is nothing. My sausage is everything.

Integrity

EOG Master

I've been saying this too.

I think either the Chiefs or Raiders could make a surprise run. Doubt SD actually loses the thing, but it could be interesting :pop:

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Raider MGMT would be Happy with 8-8 record if you ask me

or at least they should be happy with 8-812io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

First of all, I don't see the Chiefs doing much. As to the question, the Raiders have a losing culture that has not been measurably changed by Coach Cable. Not sure if the inmates are not running the asylum there, and that will lead to confusion and a mixed message from the front office. Al likes to let the players be and that doesn't work in today's game. Rich pro athletes are not self-motivated like the old Raider teams that almost coached themselves. I believe 6-10 is the ceiling for this talented, but directionless, team.

railbird

EOG Master

Ted Tollner-DeMArcus Russell combo is as bad as it gets.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

YES

you could KO me with a feather if "Commitment to EXCREMENT" finishes anywhere close to a .500 record

they will NEVER seriously compete for anything of subatsnce until one thing happens - something 99% of all fans agree upon

AL DIES or leaves the team

as long as Senile Davis is in charge the Raiders will NEVER be anything

I would be shocked. I'm expecting about 5 wins with an absolute max of 8.

Apple

Banned

Don't you think this is the best Raiders team they've put out in a few years?

I agree 100%

That is why I like Denver to win under 7 games this season.. SD is a beast, OAK and KC are much improved. Denver is definitely the worst team in the division as far as I'm concerned..

KC only won 2 games last season, they were one of the better 2-14 teams I've ever seen.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO I wish I was your bookie! This is probably the worst analysis I have seen yet this year. How are KC and OAK vastly improved? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO SD is a beast? Didnt they finish 8-8? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Denver was 8-8 and all they did was get better this off season! :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

As far as the Raiders go they have zero chance at getting 9 wins.

Apple

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO I wish I was your bookie! This is probably the worst analysis I have seen yet this year. How are KC and OAK vastly improved? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO SD is a beast? Didnt they finish 8-8? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Denver was 8-8 and all they did was get better this off season! :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Seriously, you are not even worth responding to.. Not interested in dealing with you

tripp

EOG Master

I think Denver has a shot of finishing 2nd in the division to be honest. I really like Cassell, but I think the Chiefs will finish last in the division and probably have one of the worst records in the NFL this year, and although I like Oakland's defense I would never have confidence in a team led by JeMarcus Russell, so Denver imo could easily finish somewhere around 8-8 and come 2nd in the division. People act like losing Cutler makes them the worst team in the league. I think Cutler to Orton is certainly a downgrade, but not nearly as much as people make it out to be, and the defense and running game will be better this year.

Apple

Banned

TRIPP,

If Russell doesn't get his shit together fast, Garcia will be QB.. Raiders had some of the worst QB play of all time last season and still were in a lot of games..

tripp

EOG Master

Raiders will be able to hang tough in most games because of their defense and running game, so 9 isn't outrageous if they can get some solid QB play. I just think they'll have to ditch Russell quick and go with Garcia to get that done. They need a nice year from McFadden also. Fargas is a decent running back, but doesn't have the playmaking ability a McFadden has or even Bush. I think Oakland should have passed on McFadden in the draft, but he is still an explosive runner so he needs to show some of that off this year.

Seriously, you are not even worth responding to.. Not interested in dealing with you

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Smart move. I will make you look silly. I cant stop laughing at your Broncos are by far the worst team quote. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Apple

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Smart move. I will make you look silly. I cant stop laughing at your Broncos are by far the worst team quote. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I didn't say they were by far the worst team, can you read?

Also are you HeatOhio?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Don't you think this is the best Raiders team they've put out in a few years?

is that really saying much?

that's like putting Kirtsie Alley next to Roseanne and saying she has a better body

Apple

Banned

wink,

what do you think of the Broncos chances this season?

I agree 100%

Definition of definitely: decidedly, without question, beyond a doubt.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Here it is again:

OK I might be wrong here but lets look at it

Offensive line stays intact. One of the best in the NFL.

Two great young wideouts.

A number of horses in the backfield. I could say a little bit about each one but even if none of them come out and claim the #1 spot they have every thing you need in a back (although its devided up between 6 of them). Rember they were #3 in avg yds per att last year.

They picked up a QB that may not look pretty but is a winner. 21-12 as a starter.

They dumped the most overrated QB in the NFL. He hasnt had a winning season in since high school. He has the worst winning % of any Denver QB in 30 years!

Remember last years defense? Forget about it. Major overhaul. Nothing will be the same. Totally new look with the 3-4.

On paper Denvers secondary looks like it could be one of the best in the NFL by years end.

We will see but if I were a Broncos fan I wouldnt think of this season as a rebuilding year especially being in the worst division in football.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh and Jarvis Moss and I cant remember of the top of my head who their other defensive end was but he was small to and much better suited for the 3-4.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

wink,

what do you think of the Broncos chances this season?

of what - playing all 16 games? i like that a LOT

of being halfway decent 2938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji23

i love the broncos - have for 30 years - but if this team sniffs .500 i'll be stunned. i grabbed some U7 when it first came out because THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THEY WIN 8 GAMES which is what it would take to beat me - NONE!

i want no part of U6.5 now but even now i see them 6-10 at best and more like 5-11

Shanny shoulda been let go a year or so ago so dumping him wasn't something i had a problem with - just the timing as well as the replacement but then again Bowlen wanted someone he could push around and get for cheap since he still owes Shanny about $20M for the next 3 years

As I said before..........if SD doesn't win this division by 4 games they should take the cannon and instead of firing it - aim it at Norv and fire it AT HIM!

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

they will win no more than 6 games and that includes the preseason games

I love all these predictions without backing them with any facts. Just "well I heard they they traded Cutler theyre going to suck"!