Brawl in Boston

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Brawl in Boston

Nice now Porce is out and the worst pitcher on the team on the mound. :hangt

the glue

EOG Veteran

What are you talking about chump..He is a nice jewish boy...:finger004:finger004:finger004GO BOSOX....

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Over still possible with the way this pitcher pitches...Det is a loss though. 2348ji23e

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I don't understand why the Tigers pitcher was ejected. I mean, does that mean if you get hit with a pitch you can charge the mound and get the pitcher tossed?

rjt721

EOG Master

I don't understand why the Tigers pitcher was ejected. I mean, does that mean if you get hit with a pitch you can charge the mound and get the pitcher tossed?
If the umpire deems the pitch was intentional, the pitcher's automatically tossed. And it was clearly intentional - in addition to drilling Youk, Porcello threw at V-Mart in the 1st inning.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

If the umpire deems the pitch was intentional, the pitcher's automatically tossed. And it was clearly intentional - in addition to drilling Youk, Porcello threw at V-Mart in the 1st inning.

Looked like an accident to me.

YOUK...IS THE MAN!!!

NOTHING LIKE A GOOD FIGHT TO GET THE TEAM FIRED UP!!

LIKE WHEN TEK BITCH SLAPPED AROD!!!:cheers

I LOVE IT!!!

YOUK...IS THE MAN!!!

NOTHING LIKE A GOOD FIGHT TO GET THE TEAM FIRED UP!!

LIKE WHEN TEK BITCH SLAPPED AROD!!!:cheers

I LOVE IT!!!

He has had plenty of opportunities to charge Joba yet he waits until the 20 year old that weighs around 190 to charge? What a pussy. Then got slammed by him on top of that.

the glue

EOG Veteran

YOUK IS THE MAN BABY....HERE WE GO RED SOX HERE WE GO BITCH SLAP BITCH SLAP BITCH SLAP HERE WE GO RED SOX ...:+excited-

JUST IN THE FIGHTING MOD.....YOUK WOULD WHIP JOBA'S ASS...AND I BET HE DOESN'T THROW AT HIM ANYMORE...

DON'T BE A GIRL...IT'S ALL IN FUN!!:cheers

He may never throw at him again but it doesn't change the fact He had chances to charge Joba and wasn't man enough. and if a scrawny twenty year old took Youk to the ground I'd love to see Joba get his.

YOUK knew he had a sub...4-3 on a Lowell...rocket. Youk might be out a couple of games...:pop:

Good night...gotta work out!!:cheers

I'm sure all of that went through his mind in the half a second it took him to realize he was charging.

He may never throw at him again but it doesn't change the fact He had chances to charge Joba and wasn't man enough. and if a scrawny twenty year old took Youk to the ground I'd love to see Joba get his.

dude have you ever been in a fight?? youk woulda killed that young boy if the teams hadn't have jumped in...fact is just a fact..

and joba has a good name for that fat fucker...youk is in much better shape that Joba...Youk would destroy him....

dude have you ever been in a fight?? youk woulda killed that young boy if the teams hadn't have jumped in...fact is just a fact..

and joba has a good name for that fat fucker...youk is in much better shape that Joba...Youk would destroy him....

The real question is have you? You think the bigger guy always wins the fight? Really? Rick was definitely scared and was still able to take him down. Youk is a pussy.