Wsox the lock of the late night games

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted
pound the wsox fellas. danks against fister! enuff said. sox know the tigers are losing so this is a huge game for them.

free money:cheers

mofome

Banned
Re: Wsox the lock of the late night games

i hit them pretty hard, after losing a game i should have won in det/boston, i need this one.

thesportsprofit

EOG Veteran

Hitting the wrong team Mo! LAA +106 is where you want to be to get your money plus some back. You'll thank me afterwards :houra

i hit them pretty hard, after losing a game i should have won in det/boston, i need this one.

mofome

Banned

laa is in
cws is in

you guys better have room for me to move in if they both dont hit.

:cocktail

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

wsox blowing chances. not good. and joe torre does it again. giants pitcher on the ropes two on no outs middle of the order. he gives an out away with the sacrifice and the dodgers dont score. torre really is a very overrated manager to me. stupid call when the pitcher has nothing. never give away an out against a struggling pitcher with your 2 hitter up. especially when your 3 hitter is an out making machine.

Wade

EOG Master

If you have the over in all 3 late games you should just kill yourself now. :shoot:

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

the giants are gonna put up a big number on wolf in this inning. he cant throw strikes. that over may have a chance.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

jimmy they cant hit Wolf they will struggle to get 2 runs total

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

one soft hit so far and a couple tight calls..hes fine...that waz a nice bunt by the pitcher however goo d execution to see if they can scrape one run here..

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

nice execution to scrape a run without doing anything hard with the baseball..might be a 3-2 type of game here.

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

1 run may be enuff in this game. martinez looks very good. along with some help from the old man coach.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

martinez will be lucky to get more than 5 innings..he has no endurance..he was just about sent to the showers already if not for Blake and his poor efforts tonight.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

MArtinez is the one who has been getting hit hard and throwing horrible except to blake..they have not touched Wolf with anything hard yet....this likely will be his last inning Dodgers to get a 3 spot...

Pitches-strikes - R Wolf 43-32; J Martinez 50-30.

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

lets get some runs here try! the dodgers just seem lethargic. wd have scored last inning if not for senial torre.

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

martinez looking like hes gonna pitch a complete game shutout. hard to score runs in this park.

jimmymac24

EOG Addicted

i cant believe what fister is doing to the wsox. danks doing what i expected. sad

mofome

Banned

this is bad, time to shut it down and hope something good happens when im not looking.

worst day ever im lookin at.

mofome

Banned

good god.

the worst rp in the league comes in and last years mvp contender DPs

jesus

mofome

Banned

3 people come to the plate
2 walk