REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

It's raining money
Man 'Makes It Rain'
on L.A. Freeway,Causes Traffic Jam

By Phi Villarreal 10:15 AM on Mon Aug 17 2009, 9,514 views
http://consumerist.com/5338934/man-makes-it-rain-on-la-freeway-causes-traffic-jam

Who says you've got to be an enfant terrible pro athlete tomake it rain? A plain old 56-year-old man Los Angeles authorities describe as "disturbed" took it upon himself to send dollar bills a-soaring on L.A.'s westbound 210 Sunday as he drove down the freeway.
Understandably, the flying cash caused a traffic jam. Since every square mile of L.A. freeway is constantly stuck in gridlock, the holdup was nothing new for Angeleno drivers. But at least for once they got a chance to step out of their cars to recover some of the funds they were burning up in their gas tanks.

The L.A. Times reports:
Los Angeles County fire officials took the man to a hospital for further evaluation, Hunt said. It was unknown how much money the man threw away. Those who stopped to pick up the bills were asked to return the money to Azusa police or to the CHP's Baldwin Park office.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...-traffic-as-people-stop-to-collect-bills.html

scrimmage

It's raining money
Man 'Makes It Rain'
on L.A. Freeway,Causes Traffic Jam

By Phi Villarreal 10:15 AM on Mon Aug 17 2009, 9,514 views
http://consumerist.com/5338934/man-makes-it-rain-on-la-freeway-causes-traffic-jam

Who says you've got to be an enfant terrible pro athlete tomake it rain? A plain old 56-year-old man Los Angeles authorities describe as "disturbed" took it upon himself to send dollar bills a-soaring on L.A.'s westbound 210 Sunday as he drove down the freeway.
Understandably, the flying cash caused a traffic jam. Since every square mile of L.A. freeway is constantly stuck in gridlock, the holdup was nothing new for Angeleno drivers. But at least for once they got a chance to step out of their cars to recover some of the funds they were burning up in their gas tanks.

The L.A. Times reports:

Los Angeles County fire officials took the man to a hospital for further evaluation, Hunt said. It was unknown how much money the man threw away. Those who stopped to pick up the bills were asked to return the money to Azusa police or to the CHP's Baldwin Park office.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...-traffic-as-people-stop-to-collect-bills.html
<CITE>Greasy Thumb Guzik </CITE>
11:01 AM
I always wanted to see something like that happen.
In the novel "The Magic Christian" a rich guy fills a swimming pool with urine, shit & $100 bills & watches as people jump in for the money!

Greasy Thumb Guzik:
"The Magic Christian" is a fantastic movie, too!
In it, Peter Sellers plays a ridiculously rich guy who "adopts" Ringo Starr, and they spend the entire movie pulling out huge wads of cash and getting people of all walks of life to do crazy things for it. I've watched it several times and laugh my head off. It should be required viewing in high school or something, except it's so subversive that would never happen.
That "disturbed" guy should get a medal. I'm tempted to emulate him.

scrimmage

The Magic Christian Trailer 1969
Ringo Starr Peter Sellers
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/WaLMsZU6NaY&hl=en&fs=1& width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

simpsonscrazy567 (1 year ago)
Any film with Ringo in it has to be good!!:)

bradominus (4 months ago)
Any film with Raquel Welch wielding a whip, etc... ;)

rathraven1313 (1 month ago)
As the Priestess of the whip, of course. Perfect for her.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Gotta be Winkyduck for two reasons...

1. There is no less than 100 anti duck comments a week, some must turn into PM's to the mods.

2. WD is a complete whack job and that has to = a PM from him every time a poster say's something about him.

So let's just go from the year 2009...is it him?

Waiting Blondie........and I'll know if you lie, caught Diogee red handed.

Im putting together a chart right now, seems once college foots neared we got alot more female posters around here if you know what i mean.

You dont see the majority of my posts though, i go to the conference room and do some stuff. I see dead people :pop:

Besides, me and ATX have been working on my malice level...im about to go from kitty cat stage to kickmedog stage. Yes babycakes is a kick me dog.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

That smile. :blink:

Good to see Blondie not banned from the thread and trying to cause trouble as always. 2348ji23e

Teddy kgb

Banned

Whats that troublemaker up to?

He's an asswipe and the mods know it and they all hate him...fact

They can say what they want, their lying if they say anything different than he's the biggest tool at this site and is not wanted at EOG....Fact

BSH has some explaining to do about this.....

PassTheRock

EOG Master

He's an asswipe and the mods know it and they all hate him...fact

They can say what they want, their lying if they say anything different than he's the biggest tool at this site and is not wanted at EOG....Fact

BSH has some explaining to do about this.....

I was calling Blondie the troublemaker.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Funny, about 6weeks ago TTP started a thread about him and 3pages in all 5 mods relied that he's a nice guy, yeah right he didnt PM them and ask them to say that, they just all showed up at the same time LOL.

The mods hate him here, I understand not wanting to chase away posters but he's one guy, a guy who gets a 100 post towarrds him a week calling him a tool...let him walk, at best he's a great fade but nothing more.