CFB Week Three (15-14-1)

Got killed on Saturday going 3-6........Bounce back time! I hope I have learned a little about these teams in the early games.

ytd 15-14-1 (+155)

Running numbers today and will most likely grab some early lines if I see something I like. Hope you guys had a better week than I did:cheers

global24

EOG Veteran
Re: CFB Week Three (15-14-1)

I'm with you on getting killed, I wonder if my bookie would like me to start a 529 for his kids college fund?

No but in all seriousness, I have been thinking about this Florida line all morning and am expected 24.5, but would like around 21. Would like to hit the 1st half as well.

The Wreck and Mimai have gone under 54 points in3 of their 4 meetings, and both meetings in Miami. Oddly enough, in 4 of Techs 5 away games last year, they scored 21 points or less. They also scored a total of 3 points in their Bowl Game.

Good luck CT. Your not doing bad for the first two weeks compared to me and many others. Id love to be where you are now. Heres to a profitable Week 3.:cheers

JTrain

EOG Senior Member

Glad to see you on GT. You gonna have a smaller card for Saturday? BOL :cheers

Train you are screwed...I like GT and that is the kiss of death this year.2348ji23e

I'm scared shitless of a side play here, under for me.

I just keep finding reasons to not love Gt here....dammit.

Glad I stayed away froma side....

anything on Boise v Fresno tonight? I am in the modd to hammer someone...