CAN POSSIBLY THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY BEAT THE WORST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY BY...

Re: CAN POSSIBLY THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY BEAT THE WORST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY BY...

florida could beat 75% of the top 25 by 40 points

mofome

Banned
Re: CAN POSSIBLY THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY BEAT THE WORST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY BY...

vt is pretty good, but 40 is a lot.

ALABAMA > 40 POINTS OVER north texas

are you saying the mean green are the worst team in the nation?

what I am REALLY saying is that I think Alabama covers the 39 1/2 points against North Texas as easily as I covered my arm wrestling match against Mr. Doughut arms...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

what I am REALLY saying is that I think Alabama covers the 39 1/2 points against North Texas as easily as I covered my arm wrestling match against Mr. Doughut arms...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

for big lines like these id feel more comfortable taking the 1h line...bad number at 22 though for bama...

mofome

Banned

im having a hard time thinking about tomorrow now as the game im watching is making me want to feed my eyes to a shark.

or benny, but benny may send them back.

mofome

Banned

quebb scared of shrinkster

he must have a secret vid of the joey matchup

I also believe the Mean Green are going with the backup QB for this one due to injury; use at your own risk. . .

i better get some drunk text updates fucker!

:houra:houra:houra

my phone is all jacked up! gotta go to the sprint store to see if they can fix it! at&t/iphone here i come in t minus...

ill be pissed if i cant check the texas game at the concert...

mofome

Banned

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SHRINK

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Nice Mr. S. (especially considering Saban is not a run up coach)

Bama is the best team in the SEC. No superstars, no flash, but no weaknesses.

Gators are not as good as last year. Kiffin Sr. showed that today and I took
Florida -30. It's Tebow or nothing and that won't win a title.

People forget with 10 minutes to go in the 4th quarter Bama was ahead in the
SEC title game. Utah kicked Bama's ass but many could see that coming.

Keep NCAA thread a priority Mr. S.. Great for business!! Thanks Bud.