Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I like Donnie Brown....nice guy to take Bell's place....

Looks like I couldn't help you out at WR....

I still think Rice outperforms Willis during the season....

willis will take bells place if bell misses the week. i love brown and wells for later in the year when they each take over.

:houra

well, if you are looking to get chad, i wouldnt suspect that you would be helping me at wr in the same deal. kind of pointless. i would likely have to have another deal in the works for another wr. this league isnt as trade happy, then again, the site has been down for 2 weeks (off and on) and we're only in week 2.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

willis will take bells place if bell misses the week. i love brown and wells for later in the year when they each take over.

:houra

well, if you are looking to get chad, i wouldnt suspect that you would be helping me at wr in the same deal. kind of pointless. i would likely have to have another deal in the works for another wr. this league isnt as trade happy, then again, the site has been down for 2 weeks (off and on) and we're only in week 2.

Brown has already taken over and it took only 2 weeks....

mofome

Banned

RJT got nervous when I started throwing around Eddie Royals name. I should have figured as much.

As for Donald Brown, he should be a beast through the season. His TD run was pretty nice.

mofome

Banned

royal alreayd has 5 catches this year I believe, who knows when he may get his 6th. could be any game. I just know that id like to have him when it happens.

Is it good when you are 2-0 in foots and leading the league in scoring?

TTP best team in foots. Cee worst team. Guess retirement is coming early for me in fantasy foots 2348ji23e
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

cee bud you deal me AP and i will start Ian Snell and Carl Pavano next week in the finals.

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP best team in foots. Cee worst team. Guess retirement is coming early for me in fantasy foots 2348ji23e
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Reset the order and draft again?

Sacks worth 8 this time.

Reset the order and draft again?

Sacks worth 8 this time.
:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

I need a reset. I have a RB and that's it :+excited-

cee bud you deal me AP and i will start Ian Snell and Carl Pavano next week in the finals.

I might not even be in the finals tho :cocktail

cee im brandon jacobs. you can be chester taylor.

backup for a starter how could i pass something like that up:houra

tripp

EOG Master

keller is sanchez's go to guy this year. keller will be a top 5 TE going into next year...really love this kid.

gates would be nice to have though.

Nah, i don't like west pal. I wouldn't deal for him. Hurt 24/7.

I need wr anyways

tripp

EOG Master

Tripper ya just lost a Blackburn start this weekend pal
could work out well for me as now i got a Blackburn 2 step for next week.

im happy with 25.5 pts out of him this week. still got same amount of starts as chute for the rest of the week also

Timetopay

EOG Master

could work out well for me as now i got a Blackburn 2 step for next week.

im happy with 25.5 pts out of him this week. still got same amount of starts as chute for the rest of the week also

true but one less closer.

you got lucky with hamels losing his two step with all the philly changin pitchers.

Hammel has been good but I would have had Mcarthy in for Gorzo. You have got extremely lucky there. Guy aint started in forever and usually gets punded in Milw.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah i took a shot with gorz just because i thought he'd beat Milw with looper pitching.

will probably not even get his 2nd start, but if not hopefully at least gets a few pts from the pen.

and you should beat cee just because of matchups. he got rough luck having Lester and CC face off vs each other.

also not sure why guys like juan uribe, and cliff pennington are starting for cee over evan longorida and mark reynolds

rjt721

EOG Master

Royal/Palmer
Lynch/Palmer
Berrian/Palmer/Breaston

Any of those packages fair for Aaron Rodgers? Offered them to TN but I have no idea where to begin with foots deals. Much harder than bases.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Royal/Palmer
Lynch/Palmer
Berrian/Palmer/Breaston

Any of those packages fair for Aaron Rodgers? Offered them to TN but I have no idea where to begin with foots deals. Much harder than bases.

yeah bases is much better for action. Thats why i almost bailed on foots

We are never going to be able to duplicate "Who has the best EOG team"

One time classic:cheers

wish I could have had one good two start but still in the mix.

If this ends like basketball I will finish 4th with no money:shoot:
Good thing chute f-ed us on only 3 payouts :houra

tripp

EOG Master

Royal/Palmer
Lynch/Palmer
Berrian/Palmer/Breaston

i would rather rodgers than any of those combos just because royal isn't getting the ball ever. that would be the best offer though just because royal has a lot of upside if they ever throw him the damn ball.

Lynch/Palmer maybe would have been good before the year, but Fred Jackson looks like a beast right now, especially in this league sicne he catches the ball out of the backfield. I know i'd rather you have Lynch starting this week vs me than jackson

tripp

EOG Master

shit, derrek lee going insane on me this week.

looks like we may have 2 tight matchups this week!