TCU @ Clemson, now that is the game of the week in my opinion

Re: TCU @ Clemson, now that is the game of the week in my opinion

Utah looked like fucking shit vs ORE. I lost $$$ on those guys
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Apple

Banned

TCU will never get a better chance to end up undefeated..

mofome

Banned

I don't think miami factored in to the BYU game. The game vs Jacksonsville state it did big time. They practiced like shit all week after the miami loss and were down on things. So they went through the motions and almost lost lol

Yeah, FSU gives up a lotta yardage since this is their worst defense in the last 20 years. Their DL is so bad it's unreal. CBs only hafta cover receivers for 6 seconds each play. Not to mention the coaching blows nutsack so they don't even know where to be on the field. It's a disaster.

I couldn't get FSU ML in. Since all my money was tied up. So i went all ins on over and won by 100 lol. Nice to see u won also.

I'm 2-0 on FSU instead of 0-2 like normal. Finally thinking with my head and not heart lol.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I think the team they were preparing for had as much with them having a poor week of practice as anything. Just an opinion of course, but I dont think many teams practice all that sharply before jackson state comes to town.

I think the team they were preparing for had as much with them having a poor week of practice as anything. Just an opinion of course, but I dont think many teams practice all that sharply before jackson state comes to town.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i couldn't believe how bad 5 star man perriloux was. He looked like a fucking turd.

If he actually played well FSU would have lost.

There was some other lineman i recognized in the game from FL. He had drug problems and got rolled out. Torrey Davis i think it was

Apple

Banned

FSU was simply too fast and athletic for BYU.. I watched that game on VS.

After 10 minutes of watching it I knew FSU was going to win.

Apple

Banned

i couldn't believe how bad 5 star man perriloux was. He looked like a fucking turd.

There was some other lineman i recognized in the game from FL. He had drug problems and got rolled out. Torrey Davis i think it was
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

He's a fukkin idiot.. So much talent wasted:doh1

mofome

Banned

the vols and noles are no strangers to loading up little programs like that with a few of our castoffs. LSU is in the same boat. How quickly that kid fell from stardom. Waste of talent.

I think the byu game was one of the first times I really enjoyed watching fsu play. Strange to see them again with a great QB.

mofome

Banned

footballs version of that evenings boxing bout.

Not me , i'm always worried since we are the real notre dame on defense 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

Not when you have guys like reid running back pic 6s. he ran that one back and it looked like the byu players were all on treadmills.

the vols and noles are no strangers to loading up little programs like that with a few of our castoffs. LSU is in the same boat. How quickly that kid fell from stardom. Waste of talent.

I think the byu game was one of the first times I really enjoyed watching fsu play. Strange to see them again with a great QB.

I have direct tv so i couldn't watch it. Vs got canceled on their. Had to watch on a 5 inch pc screen. Sucked :shoot:

Yeah, ponders value to FSU is unreal. Jimbo sees him playing in the NFL. I think him and Harris are the best Qbs in the ACC. ESPN won't be hyping up wilson and trod any more atleast lol

Jimbo and Trickett and way too sick. So we have an offense for the 1st time in 8 years.

Not when you have guys like reid running back pic 6s. he ran that one back and it looked like the byu players were all on treadmills.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Weird seeing 5 star men actually contribute for us. I'm used to seeing guys like Xavier Lee , Fred Rouse, etc. lol

Still can't believe miller rolled us and went vols instead. We need dl so bad and didley fucks us :finger004

mofome

Banned

I have direct tv so i couldn't watch it. Vs got canceled on their. Had to watch on a 5 inch pc screen. Sucked :shoot:

Yeah, ponders value to FSU is unreal. Jimbo sees him playing in the NFL. I think him and Harris are the best Qbs in the ACC. ESPN won't be hyping up wilson and trod any more atleast lol

Jimbo and Trickett and way too sick. So we have an offense for the 1st time in 8 years.

ponder is, without question, an NFL qb. likely a 2nd rounder, maybe even a first depending on who all comes out with him.

mofome

Banned

Weird seeing 5 star men actually contribute for us. I'm used to seeing guys like Xavier Lee , Fred Rouse, etc. lol

Still can't believe miller rolled us and went vols instead. We need dl so bad and didley fucks us :finger004

haha i cant believe we landed both of them either. they had like 4 more sacks in their last game and were called unblockable. I didnt even know we were in their top couple. willis/miller that is.

we lose to UCLA and I sign on to volquest and we have two 6.0 DEs and the #1 player from the state of oklahoma committed.

:+clueless

Mountain West Football should not be taken too lightly. Its getting very good at the top and its a bit crowded there also. BYU, Utah and TCU.... All capable against most top 20 teams. One can argue they have an easier overall schedule but they do show up for the big ones most of the time.

TCU for me.

railbird

EOG Master

Just because Florida State lost to Miami doesnt mean they are not one of the best 5 teams in the country.

mofome

Banned

Just because Florida State lost to Miami doesnt mean they are not one of the best 5 teams in the country.

The fact that they have no defense does, however, mean they are not one of the best 5 teams in the country.

ponder is, without question, an NFL qb. likely a 2nd rounder, maybe even a first depending on who all comes out with him.

Can't imagine how good our offense will be next season. Ponder and the whole entire OL back.

Ponder is a real nice guy. Love to see him be good in the NFL.

haha i cant believe we landed both of them either. they had like 4 more sacks in their last game and were called unblockable. I didnt even know we were in their top couple. willis/miller that is.

we lose to UCLA and I sign on to volquest and we have two 6.0 DEs and the #1 player from the state of oklahoma committed.

:+clueless

Yeah, that was huge. Brynes is fucking sick in foots. We got dawkins there last year. We were supposed to be establishing a pipeline to there. Then he's MOUSE FU i'm going to team didley. So i was sad all day. He's a good character kid too. Should be amazin' for your program. Like u said both those guys are amazin talent wise as well.

mofome

Banned

long ways to go in recruiting. vols are in for an ugly season, we'll see if kiffin and Co. can keep everyone on board with the plan. May be hard if FSU heads to the BCS and we're 5-6.

mofome

Banned

Can't imagine how good our offense will be next season. Ponder and the whole entire OL back.

Ponder is a real nice guy. Love to see him be good in the NFL.

Mia/fsu/unc

going to establish themselves atop the ACC with VT/GT just behind.

long ways to go in recruiting. vols are in for an ugly season, we'll see if kiffin and Co. can keep everyone on board with the plan. May be hard if FSU heads to the BCS and we're 5-6.

you guys need to get a 5 star qb. So leave us the DL guys pal. You are fine on defense!

mofome

Banned

you guys need to get a 5 star qb. So leave us the DL guys pal. You are fine on defense!

we have our qb, i like bray. he has dominated at every camp hes been at. id like to land another. AA Qbs can be flops, as crompton/lee well demonstrate.

give me all the talent in the world on D, you cant beat who you cant score on. word is, we're a serious player for luc. fsu, obviously, in the mix there as well.

mofome

Banned

well i have now missed the good number. i would jump on the romo express, but missing that half is obviously frustrating.

mofome

Banned

mofome

Banned

hopefully its a night game. hes not unlike harris at miami other than he is a true fresh, has an oline that 100 times worse, and has wrs that are smaller.

his first start vs fsu, this should be fun to watch, i hope its on. he was noted as someone who liked to take chances with his arm in hs, that would be a great thing for fsu backers this weekend. wonder what the game plan is for him.

mofome

Banned

id say more of a j harris dual threat than a t taylor.

what you know about this kid

http://rivals.yahoo.com/kentucky/football/recruiting/player-B.J.-Daniels-58795

freshmen starting at Tallahassee

Some people saying he's > Grothe. He didn't get offered by FSU so he's mad at us and wants to F us up. As are most of the guys that play for S FL.

He's got a big arm and can run well it seems.

Will be interesting to see what happens

we have our qb, i like bray. he has dominated at every camp hes been at. id like to land another. AA Qbs can be flops, as crompton/lee well demonstrate.

give me all the talent in the world on D, you cant beat who you cant score on. word is, we're a serious player for luc. fsu, obviously, in the mix there as well.

Def, gotta find the barkleys in recruiting. Then again he's a very rare guy lol.

Ah, i didn't know u guys got a good qb.

Cromp was 5 lol?

Yeah, i don't think FSU gets Luc. Can't see any good guys coming in on D with our coaching staff

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

tigers walking the walk ats there 3-0
tigers with another cover imo

mofome

Banned

Def, gotta find the barkleys in recruiting. Then again he's a very rare guy lol.

Ah, i didn't know u guys got a good qb.

Cromp was 5 lol?

Yeah, i don't think FSU gets Luc. Can't see any good guys coming in on D with our coaching staff

Cromp was in the AA game and had offers from everyone, USC included. Not sure what the tape showed, but lord is he awful. He played S and Qb in hs, maybe he can play some S if Berry goes down.

Cromp was in the AA game and had offers from everyone, USC included. Not sure what the tape showed, but lord is he awful. He played S and Qb in hs, maybe he can play some S if Berry goes down.

without berry in, i might have covered on my FL play. He's 2 sick

does fsu lose SU?

more im looking at this I may buy back s florida and more at +15

mofome

Banned

if this was a night game I would like clemson more.

TCU will spread that defense out, they have a very nice qb, they have a very experienced defense and may be better than any defense Clemson will see all year. I think TCU is the best team that is not in a BCS conference.

Boom goes the dynamite.