TCU @ Clemson, now that is the game of the week in my opinion

mofome

Banned
<table style="width: 100%;" border="0"><tbody><tr class="AD1"><td>Sat 9/26</td><td>317</td><td>TCU</td><td>+3 -107</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td rowspan="2" align="center" valign="middle">
</td> </tr><tr class="AD1"> <td>09:00 AM</td><td>318</td><td>Clemson</td><td>-3 -103</td></tr></tbody></table>

But what is the play.

mofome

Banned
Re: TCU @ Clemson, now that is the game of the week in my opinion

Nooner in clemson, i was thinking the same.

That line seems funny to me at 1st glance.

Clemson top 5 defense in the country.

TCU is ?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Clemson is a top 5 defense? Well if you truly believe that, and I hope that you do not, then clemson is obviously the play.

Clemson is a top 5 defense? Well if you truly believe that, and I hope that you do not, then clemson is obviously the play.

Yep, to me they are.

Hard to find a better DL in foots.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

clem excellent dline but 2nd level not so much

this is tough game to cap

tcu is very underrated, but its tough to leave death valley with a W

mofome

Banned

Yep, to me they are.

Hard to find a better DL in foots.

Clemson has a nice dline, but one that has yet to play anyone. I wouldnt put them in the top 10 defenses nationally, but we all have our opinions. BC and Duke are likely the two worst teams in the ACC this year, throw in UVA perhaps.

pinny shows this as a noon start. That nullifies the home field a good bit and this is as big as it gets for TCU, who is extremely talented. Think Utah/Bama bowl game. Or at least thats how I could see it playing out. TCU was better than Utah a season ago.

mofome

Banned

clem excellent dline but 2nd level not so much

this is tough game to cap

tcu is very underrated, but its tough to leave death valley with a W

4 home conference losses in the last 2 years isnt impressive in the league they play in. imo.

Clemson has a nice dline, but one that has yet to play anyone. I wouldnt put them in the top 10 defenses nationally, but we all have our opinions. BC and Duke are likely the two worst teams in the ACC this year, throw in UVA perhaps.

pinny shows this as a noon start. That nullifies the home field a good bit and this is as big as it gets for TCU, who is extremely talented. Think Utah/Bama bowl game. Or at least thats how I could see it playing out. TCU was better than Utah a season ago.

Clemson played GTs offense i thought? BC is awful , i agree. I won easy on clem -7 vs them bud :)

Yeah UVA is awful, duke, md in there as well for me. Maybe even wake makes the list.

ACC lost too much talent in the draft and many teams didn't replace their guys. NC st sucks balls.

Miami looks sick tho. FSU would be sick if they had a defense.

So TCU is better than Utahs team when they beat BAMA?

mofome

Banned

Clemson played GTs offense i thought? BC is awful , i agree. I won easy on clem -7 vs them bud :)

Yeah UVA is awful, duke, md in there as well for me. Maybe even wake makes the list.

ACC lost too much talent in the draft and many teams didn't replace their guys. NC st sucks balls.

Miami looks sick tho. FSU would be sick if they had a defense.

So TCU is better than Utahs team when they beat BAMA?

Well they have played each. Clemson was shredded for 6.1 a carry vs GT.

As for TCU. They outplayed Utah badly last year and came away with a fluke loss. Some considered it the worst ml beat of the season.

Well they have played each. Clemson was shredded for 6.1 a carry vs GT.

As for TCU. They outplayed Utah badly last year and came away with a fluke loss. Some considered it the worst ml beat of the season.

Yeah , i remember watching that game. 1st half they were down 21-0 or so?

Then 2nd half they shut down GT .

TCU has all their guys back then? I'll hafta do some research on them. Clemson offense is kinda dog shit

best overall defense in the ACC resides in Chapel Hill

I have them and clemson about the same. But that's just me....

mofome

Banned

if this was a night game I would like clemson more.

TCU will spread that defense out, they have a very nice qb, they have a very experienced defense and may be better than any defense Clemson will see all year. I think TCU is the best team that is not in a BCS conference.

mofome

Banned

Yeah , i remember watching that game. 1st half they were down 21-0 or so?

Then 2nd half they shut down GT .

TCU has all their guys back then? I'll hafta do some research on them. Clemson offense is kinda dog shit

yeah i missed the first half, i was on the plane. they made some adjustments at the half and came out and put a whoopin on gt in the 2nd. Again, there was a ton of emotion in that one. National TV, night game, against a team they lost to a season ago.

Clemson can be a crazy place to play, but i watched the terps beat them there last year, at noon I believe, on the same day as ole miss beat fla i believe, and its just not the same atmosphere.

Out of conference team comes in, its a bit of a no-win situation for clemson while TCU has everything to prove.

mofome

Banned

best overall defense in the ACC resides in Chapel Hill

I agree with that. Then again, I will be playing against them this week. Although, I think teams in the acc are figuring paul johnsons offense out.

that said, i dont like what UNC brings to the offensive side of the ball much.

yeah i missed the first half, i was on the plane. they made some adjustments at the half and came out and put a whoopin on gt in the 2nd. Again, there was a ton of emotion in that one. National TV, night game, against a team they lost to a season ago.

Clemson can be a crazy place to play, but i watched the terps beat them there last year, at noon I believe, on the same day as ole miss beat fla i believe, and its just not the same atmosphere.

Out of conference team comes in, its a bit of a no-win situation for clemson while TCU has everything to prove.

indeed

good points on the atmosphere/outta conference.

I see clemson is unranked on covers and TCU is #14. I think that might make it a big game for them seeing the #14 ranked team in country coming into their house?

its unc or nothing for me

uconn is no pushover as many found out laying 10.5 with Baylor

unc gained some good road experience winning at Storrs IMO

GaTech is a poor conditioned team and joke defense again JMO

sucks, i didn't play uconn for some reason. I watched the uconn/unc game and knew they were decent too. Just wasn't sure on them being able to score :(

Is TCU > BYU?

mofome

Banned

indeed

good points on the atmosphere/outta conference.

I see clemson is unranked on covers and TCU is #11. I think that might make it a big game for them seeing the #11 ranked team in country coming into their house?

Again, i think you get up more for the name on a jersey or the atmosphere than over a ranking. Noon games are just nice upset spots and no fans are hype about tcu coming to town. emotion is something that is hard to fake and difficult to muster if not already present. We know TCU will be fired up, but I dont know what to expect from clemson as far as passion.

I dont see how clemson scores much on tcu. Parker is a turnover machine and tcu is as well coached on the side of the ball as anyone. I think you'll be impressed with them if they're on tv.

Apple

Banned

sucks, i didn't play uconn for some reason. I watched the uconn/unc game and knew they were decent too. Just wasn't sure on them being able to score :(
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Dude UCONN would of been my next play if I had one last week.. IDK why I didn't play them fuk

mofome

Banned

its unc or nothing for me

uconn is no pushover as many found out laying 10.5 with Baylor

unc gained some good road experience winning at Storrs IMO

GaTech is a poor conditioned team and joke defense again JMO

uconn ml here vs baylor.

gt is a joke of a defense and i like the unc dline. Im simply not a yates guy and its a revenge spot for GT who needs to get a win desperately.

Again, i think you get up more for the name on a jersey or the atmosphere than over a ranking. Noon games are just nice upset spots and no fans are hype about tcu coming to town. emotion is something that is hard to fake and difficult to muster if not already present. We know TCU will be fired up, but I dont know what to expect from clemson as far as passion.

I dont see how clemson scores much on tcu. Parker is a turnover machine and tcu is as well coached on the side of the ball as anyone. I think you'll be impressed with them if they're on tv.

Yeah, it's tough to figure out IMO.

FSU was outta conference vs BYU last week. And they were fired the fuck up to play those guys. Especially after seeing corso and everyone on TV say BYU by 14+ and FSU has no chance.

Clemson > FSU.

BYU>TCU according to steele.

I'm ACC biased as u know. So i'll prolly take clemson and see how it goes. Will be a fun one to watch!

mofome

Banned

Is TCU > BYU?

Without question, imo. I like them more than boise, utah, or anyone in the big east for that matter. no disrespect to kellys team, but i think tcu is a top 10 team.

Dude UCONN would of been my next play if I had one last week.. IDK why I didn't play them fuk

I didn't play uconn since i was a pussy lol. Got scared and said maybe something is wrong with the line and i'm missing it :(

Apple

Banned

I'm on TCU in this one..

Clemson has been messing with middle-tier teams and TCU is probably the best team in the MW. Also considering that Utah and BYU both lost, this game is very important for Texas Christian.. This is their chance to atop the MW conference and give themselves a chance at a BCS game..

uconn ml here vs baylor.

gt is a joke of a defense and i like the unc dline. Im simply not a yates guy and its a revenge spot for GT who needs to get a win desperately.

that's fucking sick. What did ML pay out?

Without question, imo. I like them more than boise, utah, or anyone in the big east for that matter. no disrespect to kellys team, but i think tcu is a top 10 team.

wow bud. Boise is pretty solid too

Apple

Banned

What would you put the line if TCU played GT on a neutral field.. Answer that question then tell me who you like in this game..

mofome

Banned

Yeah, it's tough to figure out IMO.

FSU was outta conference vs BYU last week. And they were fired the fuck up to play those guys. Especially after seeing corso and everyone on TV say BYU by 14+ and FSU has no chance.

Clemson > FSU.

BYU>TCU according to steele.

I'm ACC biased as u know. So i'll prolly take clemson and see how it goes. Will be a fun one to watch!

Yeah but FSU needed a big win after that heart breaking loss. All this talk of byu, as you noted, and fsu still steaming from the loss to miami? FSU had far too much talent, as they usually do, and now they have the QB. Clemson doesnt have that QB and TCU is a team that can shut you down, byu is a bit slow. FSU gave up a lot of yardage, but they could have scored on any play it seemed like simply due to their advantage athletically.

I had me some FSU and over.

I think FSU is better than Clemson.

I'm on TCU in this one..

Clemson has been messing with middle-tier teams and TCU is probably the best team in the MW. Also considering that Utah and BYU both lost, this game is very important for Texas Christian.. This is their chance to atop the MW conference and give themselves a chance at a BCS game..

Outta conference losses don't matter tho for the race between utah/byu/tcu for 1st:+clueless

mofome

Banned

that's fucking sick. What did ML pay out?

200 to win 660 I believe is what i got.

mofome

Banned

Outta conference losses don't matter tho for the race between utah/byu/tcu for 1st:+clueless

For BCS purposes it does though. As for the conference, you're right. as you know.

Yeah but FSU needed a big win after that heart breaking loss. All this talk of byu, as you noted, and fsu still steaming from the loss to miami? FSU had far too much talent, as they usually do, and now they have the QB. Clemson doesnt have that QB and TCU is a team that can shut you down, byu is a bit slow. FSU gave up a lot of yardage, but they could have scored on any play it seemed like simply due to their advantage athletically.

I had me some FSU and over.

I think FSU is better than Clemson.

I don't think miami factored in to the BYU game. The game vs Jacksonsville state it did big time. They practiced like shit all week after the miami loss and were down on things. So they went through the motions and almost lost lol

Yeah, FSU gives up a lotta yardage since this is their worst defense in the last 20 years. Their DL is so bad it's unreal. CBs only hafta cover receivers for 6 seconds each play. Not to mention the coaching blows nutsack so they don't even know where to be on the field. It's a disaster.

I couldn't get FSU ML in. Since all my money was tied up. So i went all ins on over and won by 100 lol. Nice to see u won also.

I'm 2-0 on FSU instead of 0-2 like normal. Finally thinking with my head and not heart lol.

200 to win 660 I believe is what i got.

nice hit 91023i2ndw;l

Apple

Banned

BYU and UTAH both lost last week... TCU still undefeated and will be a top of the conference with a win and the only major undefeated contender left in the conference..

This and the 10/24 Matchup at BYU are the only games where TCU will be dogs for the entire season.. They have Utah at home they should definitely win that barring injury and then a bunch of very winnable games where a loss would be an upset.

TCU needs this game bad if they want to get a HUGE BCS game. This one and the next month vs BYU on the road.