Big Bettin' Benny

J

joeybagadonuts

Our pal and fellow poster, benny0420 has been getting crushed. I told the poor guy to hammer the dolphins today and we all know what happened there.

We need to get benny some winners boys. Guy lives in oregon and the place is on fire, we need to get benny on fire with some winners.

Before you get any ideas, integrity, benny does live in oregon and does have '420' in his handle, but he is NOT a hippy! So no hippie magic shit. No positive energy crap. Just winners!

benny0420

EOG Dedicated
Re: Big Bettin' Benny

Swear to Christ
rule #1 don't bet against a guy name Manning.
Rule #2 don't ever bet against the public.

J

joeybagadonuts

Swear to Christ
rule #1 don't bet against a guy name Manning.
Rule #2 don't ever bet against the public.

Small hiccup today. We'll get um back on Saturday/Sunday.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

mudduh fuckuh. never like to hear of an eoger losing, but even more so not a bud like the bennman.

We need to make this week a good one. Everyone goes through the tough periods. that, however, doesn't serve as any sort of comfort. not as if it gets easier. or not to me at least.

J

joeybagadonuts

mudduh fuckuh. never like to hear of an eoger losing, but even more so not a bud like the bennman.

We need to make this week a good one. Everyone goes through the tough periods. that, however, doesn't serve as any sort of comfort. not as if it gets easier. or not to me at least.

I felt bad for my pal benny. Maybe this thread will be full of winners for the poor guy.

You're up first, Mo. Give benny a winner for tomorrow!

mofome

Banned

tomorrow is all bases. he would be far better served taking my mlb action than betting it.

J

joeybagadonuts

he has to BELIEVE in the plays we give him!!!

No, actually, pal we just need to give him the right side so he wins. I think he will take < negative > wins over < positive > losses.

:doh1

Integrity

EOG Master

the negative energy in this thread will produce losers...

let's be POSITIVE so that our minds are clear and focused on finding winners

J

joeybagadonuts

the negative energy in this thread will produce losers...

let's be POSITIVE so that our minds are clear and focused on finding winners

If you < magic > shit worked, I would certainly be a big time loser gambling since I am so negative, right?

I assume since you are so positive you are probably sharp as a razor and win every game.

:+clueless

Integrity

EOG Master

If you < magic > shit worked, I would certainly be a big time loser gambling since I am so negative, right?

I assume since you are so positive you are probably sharp as a razor and win every game.

:+clueless

lol... u take things too serious... chill-ax homie...

let's just get benny a winner, ok?

Apple

Banned

Benny,

You'll be alright, I've been losing a lot this past week or so too. The pendulum will swing.

Our pal and fellow poster, benny0420 has been getting crushed. I told the poor guy to hammer the dolphins today and we all know what happened there.

We need to get benny some winners boys. Guy lives in oregon and the place is on fire, we need to get benny on fire with some winners.

Before you get any ideas, integrity, benny does live in oregon and does have '420' in his handle, but he is NOT a hippy! So no hippie magic shit. No positive energy crap. Just winners!

I'm still unsure how miami actually lost

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Time Of Pos.</td><td align="right">14:53</td><td align="right">45:07</td></tr></tbody></table>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

J

joeybagadonuts

Miami was a horrible bad beat..

Ugh. No kidding. One of the worst I've taken in a looong time. I've been having an outstanding football season and have been on the good side of a few miracles. Guess they even out sometimes.

Throw our fellow westcoaster a winner, GynoGabe.

:cheers

Integrity

EOG Master

How about ATL RL -110...

Jurrjens vs Figueroa

Whatcha guys think of that one???

Atlanta gonna crush em again...

Benny. Follow me Im really due man. Well, doing good in baseball so dont follow me there but Get on all my NFL and College action. Ive been gettin sooooooo screwed, way overdue to get some coming my way. Get on board dude.

Good luck and hope things perk up.

Arkansas St
Detroit Lions
GB/DAL TEASER
TCU
IOWA

3-2 at worst right here..

10 seems pretty generous off 1st glance. People telling me psu looking like shit every game. Then again, they hafta be bored to death with that schedule
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

J

joeybagadonuts

10 seems pretty generous off 1st glance. People telling me psu looking like shit every game. Then again, they hafta be bored to death with that schedule

Nice to see you back over here cee. You get sick of hanging with the stiffs at postmyshitcorner?

If you can get in on some cricket, tennessee titan has released sri lanka. His picks are smokin hot, but you have to move quickly.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Thanks so much for the kindness. I am all about good energy!
I layed the chalk on the Rockies today. Looks lime we might squeek out a winner.

Any thoughts on South Carolina?

I got Missouri at -5.5 for a small price. They should kick Nevadas ass.

Let's cash homies!

Nice to see you back over here cee. You get sick of hanging with the stiffs at postmyshitcorner?

nah, i couldn't post here for a week or so

Integrity

EOG Master

I layed the chalk on the Rockies today. Looks lime we might squeek out a winner.

Let's cash homies!

91023i2ndw;l

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Let's cash homies!

:cheers:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Our pal Benny is on the Tampa Bay Rays.

Root them in guys.