HOOKERS AND BLOW FOR EVERYONE

MIAMI +4 -110 FOR A NICK
INDY -3.5 +119 FOR A NICK

WHO SAYS SCALPING/MIDDLING IS DEAD BABY :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: HOOKERS AND BLOW FOR EVERYONE

not sure that would cover my blow for 24 hours, let us know when u hit another for everyone else

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Nice win but I must asked I never scalped before and I'm real interested in learning how. I know that the + must be bigger than the -. I also hear that you need 2 different books. Couldn't you just use matchbook. I got a decent amount on there. I would love a guaranteed winner on the games I bet.

J

joeybagadonuts

not sure that would cover my blow for 24 hours, let us know when u hit another for everyone else

Great minds think alike, Tucker. This was the first thing that came to my mind. Plus, after I did 500 worth of blow, what sort of hooker would be coming for free?!

sean1

EOG Dedicated

I had

Miami +4 -105 and Indy -3 -103. Funny thing is the +4 -105 book canceled the bet as a bad line at 11:50PM.

Sean

munson15

I want winners...

I had

Miami +4 -105 and Indy -3 -103. Funny thing is the +4 -105 book canceled the bet as a bad line at 11:50PM.

Sean
Was that SIA? They cancelled my bet for the same reason.2938u4ji23

munson15

I want winners...

Hines, besides the Matchbook side at +, where did you get the +4? Bodog?

Nice hit Hines....come to Thailand for vacation and the first 3 Hooks are on me...

I might just take you up on that one day VD. Thanks buddy :cheers

Hines, besides the Matchbook side at +, where did you get the +4? Bodog?

SIA had +4 -110 pretty much all week, I think they might have just hit the wrong reason for the void bet. Instead of saying the line pushed, maybe someone just put incorrect line.