USC to bounce back and win by 45+?

global24

EOG Veteran
Re: USC to bounce back and win by 45+?

Mo, I really like USC to bounce back here, I could see a win by 60 but since my view of the team is skewed I think it will be a no-play for me.

The big deal all around LA radio is that Joe McNight is complaining that washington were screaming out there offensive plays before USC snapped the ball, therefore USC really had no surprises for Washington as Coach Sarks and Holt really knew what USC was going to run....I'm surprised that USC still couldn't win because of the disparity in talent at the two university's.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

The big deal all around LA radio is that Joe McNight is complaining that washington were screaming out there offensive plays before USC snapped the ball, therefore USC really had no surprises for Washington as Coach Sarks and Holt really knew what USC was going to run....I'm surprised that USC still couldn't win because of the disparity in talent at the two university's.

Really? That sounds like Sark's gameplanning to me.

Come on guys. You can't see what went on here? Remember the Oakland-Tampa Superbowl when Chucky went to Tampa from Oakland. The Raiders were complaining that Tampa knew all their plays? No shit. Well, Sark was the OC at USC last year, and if you do not change the playbook, you know that he is going to know all the plays. Carroll siad it best. He got a major case of the stupids and did not prepare his team at all.