sportsgirl

nedrow

EOG Dedicated
Re: sportsgirl

KQQL, god its a small world sometimes i listen to that josh p warren show speaking of strange on sat nights on wnc thats out of ashville too
bol

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Nancy - good to see ya hear. We need someone else - besides me - to help make the site a tad better looking

Nancy - good to see ya hear. We need someone else - besides me - to help make the site a tad better looking
I'm here for ya, Winky! Although even attempting to come close, let alone eclipse, what you bring aesthetically to this site would a be a monumental task. I'm on it, though :)

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Hey Sportsgirl,

Great to have you back, will you be posting your picks again?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I'm here for ya, Winky! Although even attempting to come close, let alone eclipse, what you bring aesthetically to this site would a be a monumental task. I'm on it, though :)

I agree but the fact my Adam's Apple is bigger than yours gives me a distinct advantage

Hey Sportsgirl,

Great to have you back, will you be posting your picks again?

Thanks, Salo! Yes, I will be posting my column and my lastest thing - my online video, silencing forever those that thought I was a 52 year old hag with a bad perm! lol!

munson15

I want winners...

Sporty, that's really good news that you'll be around more, I watched the pick segment and figured that would augur a comeback.:+excited-

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

in sg u lust...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

what's so wrong about that

not every day you run across a woman who is: smart, well spoken, loves sports and knows a lot about it, has a great personality and is VERY easy on the eyes

i think it would be bigger news for someone NOT to be in lust with her than the other way around. finding a woman who not only won't bitch at you watching the games but will sit down and watch as well and actually CARE is a rarity so when you find one - you make sure to keep her around as long as possible

what's so wrong about that

not every day you run across a woman who is: smart, well spoken, loves sports and knows a lot about it, has a great personality and is VERY easy on the eyes

i think it would be bigger news for someone NOT to be in lust with her than the other way around. finding a woman who not only won't bitch at you watching the games but will sit down and watch as well and actually CARE is a rarity so when you find one - you make sure to keep her around as long as possible
Thanks, Winky - that was a couple of really nice paragraphs there - made my morning :)

:+clueless Just some of them? lol!

btw, I kept my password the same just for you ;)

:+textinb3

You must REALLY trust me....:houra

I normally forget them but your was "special" and I remember it...12io4j2w90

My podcast starts soon and I think we may mention you...

THE SHRINK

:+clueless Just some of them? lol!

btw, I kept my password the same just for you ;)

your password is BigShrink?

I wish i was special also :(
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

munson15

I want winners...

Winning Wednesdays Sporty! We need to get you back in the loop. :+textinb3Knock 'em dead, Shrink!:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Going to try to listen at my desk this time, I'll have to put the volume low so my employees don't think I'm taking it too easy.:+excited-