OT: Worst injuries you've ever had

mofome

Banned
Hurt my arm pretty badly at the gym yesterday which is what got me to thinking.

ive broken a bunch of bones, fucked my back up, and been in a couple accidents, but nothing that sticks out. one of the accidents was pretty bad, but it should have been worse.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: OT: Worst injuries you've ever had

I almost was killed back in '89 my cousin and I was riding my bike real fast down a steep hill. My chain popped off so I had no brakes. We were flying down the street. My cousin skidded in front of me. I woke up and my bike handle bar went a couple of inches deep about 3 inches from my groin. The doctor gave me 13 stitches. That sucked.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

mid-July 2008

was playing hoops with the guys. was on D and was chasing after my guy and ran thru the key and stepped on my teammate's foot the wrong way. rolled my ankle so bad i had to wear sandals for a month on my right foot and couldn't put any weight on it for about 2 weeks

missed out on a lot of hoops reffing because of it. that was the last time i played hoops because i can't take the chance of doing it again. it took me about 6+ MONTHS to get to 80%................15-ish months later i am still not 100% - close but "only" about 96%

I fractured my finger in a softball tourney 5 weeks ago or so. Was tough batting with no finger
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

I fractured my finger in a softball tourney 5 weeks ago or so. Was tough batting with no finger
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

been there ceeman. thats not fun.

2348ji23e

rjt721

EOG Master

Ruptured spleen when I was 13. Was riding my bike on some jumps and let go of the bike about 10 feet in the air and landed on the handle bars right in my stomach. Hurts just thinking about it.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

fell off my bike as a kid and green-stick fractured my jaw. That's the worst thing that happened to me. Had a broken pinky being hit with a baseball pitch, but other than that, i've been fairly lucky knock on wood.

Ruptured spleen when I was 13. Was riding my bike on some jumps and let go of the bike about 10 feet in the air and landed on the handle bars right in my stomach. Hurts just thinking about it.

RJ is the real evil kanival?

mofome

Banned

buddy, i have 2 spleens. No bullshit. You want one? 50 bucks.

mofome

Banned

fell off my bike as a kid and green-stick fractured my jaw. That's the worst thing that happened to me. Had a broken pinky being hit with a baseball pitch, but other than that, i've been fairly lucky knock on wood.

busted my head and broke my jaw in a car accident. not fun. had a lot of broken fingers, those never really bothered me much. I broke a finger tying my shoes once. I was sitting on the steps, my pup came running upstairs, and he knocked me over. I braced back and my pinky broke, it was just pointing directly out from my hand, my pinky and ring finger were making a perfect L shape. It was not awesome.

rjt721

EOG Master

RJ is the real evil kanival?
:LMAO

I was hanging out with my older brother's friends. They were like 3 or 4 years older so I was trying to impress them by going off the big jumps when I didn't know what I was doing. Bad idea. That shit hurt.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Dropped off a 2nd story porch because it collapsed, partying after winning a softball league. There was a old bench press next to the bottom porch. After about 10 Lowenbrau's I ended up with my left thigh gorging into the hooks on the bench. Was so quick it took about 5 minutes for the pain to come. Emergency room stripped me to suture it. About 2 inches from my manhood, or lack there of. Weird having my junk being exposed to the fine nurses during the process.

Also have 2 fused wrists from playing with my junk. Not from playing lol, hard work.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

busted my head and broke my jaw in a car accident. not fun. had a lot of broken fingers, those never really bothered me much. I broke a finger tying my shoes once. I was sitting on the steps, my pup came running upstairs, and he knocked me over. I braced back and my pinky broke, it was just pointing directly out from my hand, my pinky and ring finger were making a perfect L shape. It was not awesome.

unfun

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Dropped off a 2nd story porch because it collapsed, partying after winning a softball league. There was a old bench press next to the bottom porch. After about 10 Lowenbrau's I ended up with my left thigh gorging into the hooks on the bench. Was so quick it took about 5 minutes for the pain to come. Emergency room stripped me to suture it. About 2 inches from my manhood, or lack there of. Weird having my junk being exposed to the fine nurses during the process.

Also have 2 fused wrists from playing with my junk. Not from playing lol, hard work.

Any of those nurses ever call you to 'see how you are doing'? :LMAO

:LMAO

I was hanging out with my older brother's friends. They were like 3 or 4 years older so I was trying to impress them by going off the big jumps when I didn't know what I was doing. Bad idea. That shit hurt.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Nice to see RJ going hard to impress91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

rjt has big onions and no spleen. for now at least.

deal offers sent.

Had to have recontructive knee surgery after I tore my ACL in half (literally) playing soccer.

broke three fingers on my right hand [football] cracked my jaw [football] destroyed my lip [backyard football]
slit skull fracture and concussion...broken noses, cuts, bites, and black eyes [all from fights]
and some hurt backs [working out]

cuts and fluoresent lamp broke and cut me pretty bad [work]

none of these were really that bad thou...no critical injuries thank goodness!!

the dog bite to the high ankle.lol

i'm getting that deja vu feeling.

lol no no i got bite on my lip by a siberian husky when i was 5...id say the shock and adrenaline outweighed the pain...didnt really hurt...just scary as shit!

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i played football back in the mid 80's and right around this time was when the chicago bears and the refridgerator perry were steamrolling the NFL.well we played these fuckers and i'm on defense and this big fridge looking dude who could pass as his twin comes barrelling straight at me and i tackled that bastard and broke two fingers.about a week later i made friends with this same guy and i rode my bike to his house.well we get to arguing and this fucker popped me right in the nose and broke it.so there were about four broke noses a few broke fingers and one time i was cutting candy open for my girlfriend and 'bout cut my thumb off.i had a real interesting rough childhood,lol.also anyone in their thirties here remembers the bird vs. magic arguments.i had a broke nose and fight over that during basketball games a time or two also.larry bird was my hero then.