If you voted in '08...

thesportsprofit

EOG Veteran
Are you happy with your choice?

As for myself, I voted for Obama. I'm not that happy with how things have turned out. My prediction for Obama is that he weathers the storm of this recession (which is apparently over by Bernanke's standards). I think the big question that remains is whether or not we see the 12-20% inflation in the coming years from all of this.

PO69

EOG Master
Re: If you voted in '08...

I am happy that I OF COURSE Voted for McCain, but he his advisors were not too smart in taking Palin along for the ride!

He needed to choose someone from a key voting state!

I know for DAMN SURE that I am 3x worse off than I was at the same time last year!

PO69

EOG Master

Can be just get rid of OBAMA in 3 years..........................PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the love of gambling, please vote republican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless he royally fucks up or dies in office, Obama will be a two-term president. Republicans can't even unite behind a common agenda. Half the party is religious right and the other half is moderate.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

stunningly happy...He is even better than I imagined..sharp as a tack.

PO69

EOG Master

I couldnt BELIEVE that he fucked up and called KANYE a JACKASS!

Of course KANYE is an asshole, but the President cant say shit like that "on camers"

cheapseats

EOG Master

I did not vote and see things as little changed since his inauguration. Nothing he has set out to do has had any material changes in the economy.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

i boycotted because i knew both would suck, unfortunately only 1 candidate got the chance to prove me right and he is doing just that

thesportsprofit

EOG Veteran

that's probably true...what would really help is a strong 3rd party

Unless he royally fucks up or dies in office, Obama will be a two-term president. Republicans can't even unite behind a common agenda. Half the party is religious right and the other half is moderate.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

J

joeybagadonuts

Of course KANYE is an asshole, but the President cant say shit like that "on camers"

I suspect that was set up. It was brilliant imo. I think that it helped show the "country crowd" bible belters that Obama won't blindly take the black man's side. Of course that is absurd, and Obama is much to smart to take any side blindly, but you have to remember how ignorant much of our country still is. Also remember that Obama has made numberous references to hip-hop in his speeches. I saw it highlighted on CNN one night and I'm sure many people saw it as well. He can't be seen as being too close to any group of people or he loses his wide ranging appeal.

Welcome to the wonderful world of politics through the press and popular culture. Enjoy

:doh1

what did THE WHO say.....

MEET THE NEW BOSS....SAME AS THE OLD BOSS....

THE PRESIDENT DON'T RUN SHIT!!! BOYS!!

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH OBAMA...I THINK HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Such impatience for a man who has been office for less than a year. He set the standards of change pretty high, and it'll take some time to get the programs passed. If he can stay the course and not get derailed by all the racial undertones and red herring issues then he can make a real change in terms of getting out of Iraq, and implementing some serious health care reform. Do I think that McCain and Palin would have been as effective? Not a chance.

waco

EOG Dedicated

Obama was easy money for me at election time. The same thing will happen in 3 years. Republicans are all garbage and Busch ruined this country. It will be a long time before a republican wins again. I will love the easy money again in 3 years.

that's probably true...what would really help is a strong 3rd party

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

SMDPW systems aren't exactly blossoming grounds for third parties.

There is a reason we haven't had a successful third party in almost a century, and even the Bull Moose Party was only popular because of how much the country loved Teddy Roosevelt.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Why can't he? It was good to hear that, especially since both are from Chicago.