Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

time to get to dealing. i need a backup QB so i have someone next week with warners bye.

wouldnt mind it being part of a bigger deal.

:cocktail

Timetopay

EOG Master

what a fucking disaster all these pitching changes

Wells now out for weekend. Doug Davis as a one step vs Matt Cain

Lucksman Cee

what a fucking disaster all these pitching changes

Wells now out for weekend. Doug Davis as a one step vs Matt Cain

Lucksman Cee

I thought i only had one two step. And it was WW guy. Doesn't seem like luck having my best guys go once. But who knows 2938u4ji23
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

yeah ttp, me and you both getting hit hard this week with all these dumbass pitching changes. lost starts from gorz vs sf, and blackburn vs KC. you lost starts from davis and wells.

still think both matchups are 50/50 at this point, but it will suck if someone loses because of a mid week pitching change

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah ttp, me and you both getting hit hard this week with all these dumbass pitching changes. lost starts from gorz vs sf, and blackburn vs KC. you lost starts from davis and wells.

still think both matchups are 50/50 at this point, but it will suck if someone loses because of a mid week pitching change

Dont forget I was supposed to have Haren and Zambrano before changes last week.

Just blows but fun week so far.

Need Cees Minnesota pitcher to get blown up somehow

mofome

Banned

:whip::whip::whip:

Someone scheduled one week playoffs the last two weeks of the season so we all are getting fucked with guys

:slep:

anything you guys did is on you. you can try to blame everything on me, but if you all made some decision and it sucks now, thats life.

:tub:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp I still think there is a chance you get breaks with Johnson this weekend.

Something tells me he wont go Sunday

mofome

Banned

speak up before the season, or even when it came up. blaming now is just silly. ive always done 2 week playoffs and thats what our league is actually set as if you have comish access.

rjt721

EOG Master

Interesting it's been a couple months since I've read about how sick Joba is. Wonder why. :+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

im palmer and a johnson
for
ohco and c johnson

sick

not really though. but kinda.
hopefully rj makes this deal in time for our week:houra

c johnson isn't going to be wide open all game for easy 70 yard tds vs the Jets. it will be much more like week 1 vs Pitt where every run he gets stuffed:pop:

mofome

Banned

hopefully rj makes this deal in time for our week:houra

c johnson isn't going to be wide open all game for easy 70 yard tds vs the Jets. it will be much more like week 1 vs Pitt where every run he gets stuffed:pop:

lol

C johnson will run just fine on the jets. C johnson is a top 5 back. I cant make that deal for a 2nd QB though.

tripp

EOG Master

my boy montero doing what he can to help ya out TTP. giving bum davis a chance at the W