Is there any one game, College or NFL, that is really sticking out to you this week?

mofome

Banned
Re: Is there any one game, College or NFL, that is really sticking out to you this week?

damn im on the other side of that one. likely good for you.

Re: Is there any one game, College or NFL, that is really sticking out to you this week?

I actually like Texas Tech getting 2 from Houston...

Michigan State +3

Washington State +45

tripp

EOG Master

vt and jags

The Raidahs...I'm riding that train until it derails

Probably Sunday

Oh, and Miami ML against the Chargers is a decent ML bet.

Wait, one more...Oregon State will throttle Arizona 27 to 9 (that's 9 field goals to 3 field goals)

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

G-Men -6 finally a cupcake. :cocktail:houra

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Arizona ST +11.5
Cal +5.5

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Georgia Tech
Virginia Tech
Stanford
Packers

High Times

EOG Master

There's a lot, but I will start with the easiest

Purdue getting 8 from Notre Dame

How can this Notre Dame team be favored over any big time program by more than a touchdown on the road is so fricken cool

12io4j2w90

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

OVER in Weds Yanks Angels game.

mofome

Banned

How can this Notre Dame team be favored over any big time program by more than a touchdown on the road is so fricken cool

12io4j2w90

and where do we find 8.

Apple

Banned

LIONS=NFL
OHIO ST=CFB

My instinct tells me Arkansas St is going to defeat and cover..

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

12io4j2w90

Because they will put up 40 on Purdue.

Titans and 49ers under for me.

12io4j2w90

if a mediocre program in n ill can take the boilermakers down by a td why cant ND?

High Times

EOG Master

and where do we find 8.

When I posted that the Hard Rock in Las Vegas had an 8 and that is where I bet it.

Now I see only 7 1/2's out there, but only in Las Vegas.

I see some 6 1/2's popping up offshore though and we should see some 6's before saturday.

Never doubt my plays.

But I do hate being on the side of the move though, always did! :hangt

I will take back -6 if at all possible and might take back -7 for a little, but ONLY to make my original bet a "juice free" bet. I can do that by laying -7 at (+110) or even laying -7 1/2 at +money.

I never bet a game laying juice and this will be no different. I just bet more than I want on the bet, but use the extra to get a scalp to reduce the juice on the overall bet.

:thumbsup

High Times

EOG Master

When I posted that the Hard Rock in Las Vegas had an 8 and that is where I bet it.

Now I see only 7 1/2's out there, but only in Las Vegas.

I see some 6 1/2's popping up offshore though and we should see some 6's before saturday.

Never doubt my plays.

But I do hate being on the side of the move though, always did! :hangt

I will take back -6 if at all possible and might take back -7 for a little, but ONLY to make my original bet a "juice free" bet. I can do that by laying -7 at (+110) or even laying -7 1/2 at +money.

I never bet a game laying juice and this will be no different. I just bet more than I want on the bet, but use the extra to get a scalp to reduce the juice on the overall bet.

:thumbsup

And I would bet that not many people take betting this far.

Never lay juice and you will see how much more you can win. :thumbsup

mike499

EOG Veteran

Love the Falcons +4

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

NEW YORK FOOTBALL JETS -1

K13

EOG Dedicated

buf/no under

:+clueless

High Times

EOG Master

12io4j2w90

:BBQ: